As someone who does not support President Trump, I would like to know, objectively and respectfully why you do

As someone who does not support President Trump, I would like to know, objectively and respectfully why you do.
Thank you.

Attached: president-trump-ap-jef-181129_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's a wrench in a system that desperately needs wrenching. GOP is so totally fucked that it needs to be completely destroyed and recreated.

Because his son is hot

He makes cucks butthurt.

I understand - but could you be more specific; which changes would you want to see in the GOP?

Found the faggot

Attached: mrclean.jpg (250x236, 9K)

Because he’s a middle finger to the globalist agenda

nah fuck off jew

sage

Why don't you tell us why you don't support him.

This actually.

Nationalism is not a bad thing. OP surely went to High School and College. And yet he has no shame in saying he is a graduate from U of XXXXX. Nationalism is kinda like that.

And it was about time that the snake oil salesmen and women got kicked to the curb. Even if Trump fails he will still be better than Obama, who lied at every turn and left a legacy of a a forced tax on people for not buying a private product. Just let that sink in...

Because it certainly would invoke a negative or emotional response, and might hinder the chances of getting the answers I desire.

Data mining thread but whatever I’ll bite.

I have pride in my nation. Actual real pride in our values and way of life. I will not see that changed because of some women wanting to rule through emotion or illegal spics wanting to come and drain the wealth of our nation to be squandered in their home country.

Better than the alternatives.

He makes me thing of Top Gun and Dangerzone song.

Because he is not a pedophile like Hllary and Bill Clinton and not a Muslim fanatic like obongo. Also he wants to kill sand niggers.

Do not conflate the following question as hostility : one would be incorrect in assuming that Obama did not lie whenever he was given the opportunity - but do you reject the claim that Trump constantly makes false statements?

Because I love to see how the left cringe, hate and collapse. It is terrible to see what is happening in Europe and if there is a man who wants to destroy the foundation of this ideology I will support him.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag

He loves Israel and ensures our borders are secure. God bless Trump!!

Attached: 1443557245688.png (933x697, 515K)

>but do you reject the claim that Trump constantly makes false statements?
Depends on what you mean by constant and by what criteria a statement is deemed false.

OK coward. Donald Trump is a big fuck you to all career politicians who look out for themselves while trying to convince voter's they really care. The amount of propaganda against him is proof that he is effective.

Is this hyperboly or a correct summary of your beliefs?

By constantly, I mean whenever he speaks publicly.

Are you asking me to explain the definition of "false statements"?

Jobs, Economy, Policies, WALL

>constant
Means whatever the legacy media says.
>false
Means whatever the legacy media says.

He's objectively a moron and a liar. If you like him for what he said during the campaign, you should dislike him now because he didn't do any of the things he promised. If you like him because "he will run the country like a business", you would dislike him now because he alienated all his allies, implemented costly tariffs that fuck over American businesses (so indeed, running it like all his failed businesses), if you like him for "triggering liberals" I guess you still got that, good job, you ruined the country for 4 years just to say: haha you hate him!

Anyone who still thinks Trump is a good president is a cultist, not a voter. They like him as a demi-god figure, not as a politician or even as a human being.

>As someone who does not support
stopped listening right there, brah.

See what I mean?
>LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU TRUMP IS THE BEST

>By constantly, I mean whenever he speaks publicly.
Then I would tell you to pull your head out of your ass.
>Are you asking me to explain the definition of "false statements"?
As in, do you fall back on "my trusted source/friend/etc said it was false", or do you actually consider what is said and try to find evidence both supporting and disproving the claim.

I'm a patriot and a christian and I support our President. Does that offend you?

When you have to choose between a clerk and a business person, always choose a business person.
And this is why all those putin allegations are complete bullshit, because that pedophile clerk would prefer to dead with somebody more like himself.

Attached: 1378469574_206797026.jpg (350x521, 54K)

Based on your comment you are not supposed to use the word:
>objectively

So you support someone who isn't either of those things. It should offend YOU that that retard is your president. A true patriot would understand that.

impressive use of arguments. You want a full 10 page list of all his lies? It exists you know. Or how about a collage of misspelled words and blatant bullshit is his rambling tweets?

He is the best President we have had on the most important issue (immigration) we have had since the 60's. Admittedly, that is an incredibly low bar, but I will take anything at this point.

I do not support Trump. If he started a worldwide genocide of every single last Jew maybe I would change my opinion.

Attached: 7217502357450.png (900x900, 273K)

Faggot.

Yes, show me.

Hillary do you still suck Bill`s dick after all of the niggers he has fucked?

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

Feel free to blabber something about fake news or Jews or whatever but not actually debunking any of the statements there.

By interpreting my unwillingness to explain my distaste for the man, out of a desire to keep the conversation as objective as possible as cowardice, you have proven that you've got the intellectual capacity of an orangutan. Congratulations.

He's the best chance at destroying the cancer that is USA. He's dividing the country and embarrassing them on the world stage. He's ushering in a new depression.

He's the savior of the world.

but is he really any different?

>it's politifact
>it's wapo
>it's nyt
Debunked, BTFO'd, anally raped and left to die in a ditch. Done. Come back when you're mentally equipped to actually play this game.

>and embarrassing them on the world stage
>flag
My sides.

>he came to an echo chamber to voice his dissension

nigga pls

Attached: 61c.jpg (358x472, 28K)

>Does that offend you?
No, not at all.

By whom was politifact proved to be unreliable?

Doubt

So you really don't care how your country is fucked up as long as a few mexicans are kept out for a bit?

Unfortunately he's one of (((them)))

Attached: 1532325596995.jpg (780x438, 96K)

Politifact.

>I have an opinion but I am unable and unwilling to defend it
Fuck off

>provides no counter argument or facts to back incessant rambling

You’re truly a sum of what is wrong with this place.

I'm saddened that you support a jewish puppet, but I am in no way offended.

and this my friends..is why my country keeps enacting shitty attacks on free speech. ppl like you literally give them the ammo they need to kick a fundamental right to the curb

Yes, I know.

Attached: 3877780732027.jpg (2560x1841, 1.12M)

Trumps message is unfiltered. NPR can make a mistake and it is quietly covered up or corrected. Obama was nothing without his teleprompter. Alaxandria ocasio cortez tweets garbage and it is not questioned. Trumps message goes directly to the people. I find it refreshing

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence, user.

A. Any "fucking up" would be far less than these beaners do once here.
B. Sauce on the "fucking up" he has done? Based on your choice of memeflag, I assume you mean he has not forced everyone into interracial faggot relationships.

South Korea credits him for bringing North Korea to the table to talk peace. That's a huge accomplishment in my eyes.
Also he responded to the "Assad using chemical weapons on his own civilians" fiasco with good form.
I was skeptical when he was elected, but he's shown himself to be quite competent.

Kek. The irony.

Nope.

You've misunderstood the point of this thread; I am not interested in a debate, merely the opinion of Trump supporters.
Use your brain for once in your life, please.

Why don't more people catch on that he's working for the deep state?

Attached: TrumpBClinton.jpg (320x190, 24K)

Evidence is why, dogfucker.

Their attacks on free speech are turned against them. If you think their stepping on freedoms because I am typing that all Jews, especially Jewish children, need to be genocided is not something they have already wanted to do and this is not being done to accelerate their actions you are not paying attention.

If people will not wake up on their own they will be woken up by force.

Attached: 8358531501789.png (900x900, 287K)

What evidence do you have for that claim?

Explain to me why you are being such a NATE HIGGERS right now?

Attached: 76BE43FD-59BD-4FF7-9684-61AE557B2BC2.png (995x835, 894K)

Pardon?

1. Pro America
2. Pro strengh
3. Pedos hate him
3. The world’s greatest troll
4. Hilarious
5. Massive balls
6. High Intelligence
7. His enemies are ppl I hate

The fact that they have rated substantively indentical statements false when a rightist says them and true when a leftist says them.

OK then show me. Because the more I dig the more I see Trump working for (((them))). even one of his kids married a jew...

Because it makes people angry.

Supreme court picks. Also he calls out the lying media.

You do know who owns the Washington Post right?

Show me an example.

>I would like to know, objectively and respectfully why you do.
we support the office of the president, even if we don't like whoever is sitting there, so we aren't overrun by commies

You’ve never heard of NATE HIGGERS? Fucking huwite man here never knew the realist nigger in the game! Lurk more and get woke nigga bitch!

Attached: FA422E92-BEE1-4962-93CC-0F254C55D549.gif (460x198, 2.52M)

I think most of us can agree that both major parties are (((corporatist))) puppets, without the best interests of our nation at heart.

When I saw both parties, and all mainstream media trying to negate Trump's candidacy, I realized he was the only that hadn't already been bought and paid for by the donor class.

Quite frankly I don't care if he burns the whole government down, as long as he manages take some levers of power away from the donor class cabal, and weaken their position.

He is hard on immigration and his results on the economy and international affairs are solid.

good reason

You mean other than the fact that the deep state is in a perpetual state of attacking him? Or the fact that he is the least likely person to ever be involved in a conspiracy because he constantly runs his mouth?

>Your days must be though during the Trump presidency.
How will you feel when he is re-elected?

>As someone who does not like Pizza, I would like to know, objectively and respectfully why you do.

Exactly what type type of answer are you looking for with this type of question? And how would you go about answering if it was about pizza instead of Trump?

And it's fun.

Billionaire Tom Stever leading a multi million dollar campaign to remove Trump. Why would a Billionaire do this? What does he gain?

>Politifact

Attached: 1519302874581.jpg (1500x4255, 724K)

"His father was Jewish"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer
He has (((rat))) blood running through his veins.

He is a royal scumbag. Tom used to invest in oil until he learned he could invest in (((green))) energy then use his money to legislators to subsidize it so it can make money. That's why he is such a bully with his campaign contributions.

Attached: 1515224068604.jpg (563x768, 98K)

Because he is the only national politician that publicly recognized the slow economic decay of this nation, its effect on people, spoke to causes of it, and proposed solutions. He is the only guy seemingly addressing the needs of the man on the street, not the wants of the globalist, elitist scum that made this mess in the first place.

oof

you have to go back

Agreed. If people like this actually cared about what they say they care about they could take on the issues themselves. They LARP and want other people to pay for their causes.

GOP was happy and comfortable being the minority. Trump gave them the chance to lead and they blew it. Get rid of the old guard RINOs and get to work. Time for new blood

Initially I was impressed by the way he plowed through the career politicians he was up against in the primaries. This blew the first narrative “he’s not serious/only running to promote his brand” out of the air.
His rallies were a sight to behold. So much so that thugs were paid to go in and disrupt them. This was a HUGE tactical mistake on the part of Team Clinton. They were so scared by what they saw they had to resort to union thug-style shenanigans. You realize that this was not only a threat to Trump, but a massive “FUCK YOU” to his supporters as well? Even the one’s that were not at the events getting punched, egged, spit on and chased. This was a clear message that everything Trump was saying about Clinton was true.
Meanwhile, I liked everything else I heard from Trump. Not only his policy positions, but the way he pulled no punches.
My first vote ever was for Ross Perot. Trump carried that torch and blew fireballs with it.

>This post Yugoslavia nation thinks his voice is better than Trump's

OH NO ON NO, LOOK AT HIS FLAG!
AHAHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1540221023338.gif (267x150, 993K)

This. A Clinton win meant they could sit back, fundraise off of her and just chill.

>these liars say he liar