Poland thread

The official poland thread, as you know they have toilet addiction, poles are so obsessed with cleaning toilets
Being devoted to toilets is an honor for them.
(Preferably English toiled, poles like the english poop smell. there is something magical about that smell)

Attached: Pooland.png (214x133, 192)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Tjr4T5FQU4
youtu.be/WppKzy-aNy0
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/8166041/Christopher-Columbus-was-son-of-Polish-king.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Ukraine
kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/2-mln-ukrainians-working-poland-says-polish-ukrainian-economic-chamber.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1544046676020.gif (240x240, 47K)

Sad little creatures

Attached: 1543953927197-0.jpg (686x1070, 199K)

and polish wemon are among the fuken easiest in the world im surprised that the entire poland isnt black already

>pic
Rofl

Attached: 1533880419566.png (195x189, 94K)

Unironically its the hohols scrubbing shitstain in Poland these days

I unironically had a sexy Polish girl renovate my bathroom

>hohol
>100$ monthly salary
uhh

Attached: 1508364938390.png (434x245, 189K)

lol no
lol no

Attached: 34634656737.jpg (309x163, 7K)

Ukrainians love Russians so much, they give them half of their country, free of charge.

we love ur mom too, we gave her tons of sperm

Attached: 457735474573737.jpg (800x600, 62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0Tjr4T5FQU4

from what i gather, ukranians are taking most of the toilet cleaning jobs in boland mate

Attached: 1536514090521.jpg (480x398, 24K)

lol I mean... WTF is this thread even?

>Ukrainians bulling Poland for cheap work
>German furrfag puts some weird furry comix about Poland
>Other Posters are reminding Ukrainians that they scrub toilets in Poland
>Ukrainians denies then fight with furry germans over some banter

//x/

Poland is has some of the worst bantz but the are by far the most redpilled nation in Europe.

What do you all have against toilets? They're one of the greatest modern inventions. We haven't had a cholera epidemic anymore since we put water flushing toilets into every house.

Attached: 1466994245620.png (400x400, 17K)

>lol I mean... WTF is this thread even?
Probably hohol was not allowed into Poland and is butthurt now.

i fkin h8t metallica
the truth is rising in this thread, little one!

Attached: 1537112353949.jpg (750x952, 208K)

German toilets are well known meme, with this strange shelf to watch their shit after. Their love for scat is also known fact. Therefore this post about toilets as the best invention of the mankind doesn't surprise me.

The shelf toilets were a thing of the 1950s when some doctor published a book that you'd be able to see certain diseases coming in you own poo. Any toilet bought or installed after that doesn't have that anymore, we now have the French style toilets.

Coming back to my original point: Do you like to go outside in the middle of the night when it's freezing outside? You know, people used to have to do that before they put modern toilets INTO the homes. You also needed to pump out your own shit from time to time back then. Want to go back to those times? I think not.

The toilet cleaners of toilet cleaners
Topkek

Attached: IMG_20181130_115908.jpg (528x438, 182K)

Attached: 1534049809461.jpg (471x400, 119K)

Wow youre a toilet expert
stfu its a false stereotype which is not even real

Thom Yorke is going nuts on those merchants.

TOPKEK

Who cleans the toilets of the toilet cleaners of toilet cleaners?

Reminder: Poland is Europe’s Mexico.

>poland thread on Jow Forumsand board

Polish women are white and hot though. And alot of them are based and redpilled

>stfu its a false stereotype which is not even real
We WUZZZ DOCTORS AND ENGINEERS BLYAAAT!!1

Spain is Europe's Mexico, Poland is Europe's Guatemala.

poland has most insecure people in europe. they dont know their place so they try to pump themselves up everywhere reality is theyre not what they say

[Toilet cleaning Intensifies]

Poland is rather Europes Argentina

>Poland is white!

>poles are so obsessed with cleaning toilets
And that's a good thing, I can respect and esteem that now. Here's why. I was cleaning my toilet and hurt my back. Had problem undressing and dressing underwear and pants, couldn't even sit without aggravating the pain, so I had to walk all day, I walked fucking 16 hours a day in my apartment studio for 5 days, then gradually reduced walking.

Yeah. Rather, Poles' main disadvantage is that they are such self-centred pricks they can't into any sort of international diplomacy. Diplomacy requires compromises - a Pole will never compromise, even if (literally) his life is dependent on that. To top it off, they have some delusional "knightly" outlook of themselves, so they are easy to actually bait into being a cannon fodder in someone else's war, where Poles have nothing to gain, but rather would lose no matter how the war would turn out.

Haha, foolish people who can't squat

>lost cold war
>lost two chechen wars
>lost afghanistan war
>talks about compromises

A fucking russia talks about compromises and being a cannon fodder at war.
Corpses of your soldiers are still kept in freezers as no one can identify the bits blown up by the muslims.

Partition of Poland itself was a brilliant compromise.

>Meanwhile in Uk*aine

Attached: DtF9YDuW0AAKg9J.jpg (770x513, 134K)

Fuck off, land stealing bandit kike dick sucker

You're a fucking plague and I hope one day me and my polish brothers will exterminate you and your inbred Russian cousins, you absolute mongoloid

Attached: Wojak_Legionar.jpg (1201x1442, 271K)

KEK the shithole country of Europe is making fun of another country. You hohohls are worst kind of people in Europe alongside with albanians. Here you work for few crowns lireally like slaves so you can feed your poor families back in your shithole Kiev. Your girls are spreading legs everywhere for bread and few euros. You are the most uneducated garbarge in Europe good only for digging canals. Unironically your men and women are having worst jobs in my Republic.

Attached: 1518644509435.gif (245x230, 871K)

Nothing to do with squat. I can squat and even squat heavy weights 3 times a week.

Hey guys, what is so bad about cleaning a toilets? How often do you clean your toilet, or do you?

I mean if Europeans laugh about cleaning toilets, it's obvious where these memes about europeans taking shower once per month come from. Form guys like you!

Let's change it! Let's clean our toilets once per week at least! Don't be filthy animals fellows, take care about hygiene.

Cleaning a toilets is great. I clean it at least once a week. If it gets skid marks I clean it immediately.

Clean your toilets bucko.

Are you braging that you were weak little bitches and it took you 3 countries to defeat Poland? Only cucks would brag about being so weak.

Can confirm babeeee

Attached: 1539003495200.jpg (382x382, 27K)

Definitely

Attached: 5434663636.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Corneliu Codreanu was a talentless hack and an even shittier writer.

This

Attached: 1256077193104.jpg (640x390, 59K)

You sound like a burger tbqh

Attached: 633645566962222.png (467x569, 521K)

>pic
(YOU)
LOL

Attached: 1544092949712.png (500x566, 109K)

You're just mad because Russia keeps invading you but you're insignificant so the news just makes it seem like it's fine.

>Germany invades Poland - it sparks world war
>Russia invades Ukraine - no one cares
Sorry, but this is all that Ukraine amounts to. Deal with it.

Nah im just mad because when your mom spread her legs her vagina smelled like dead rabbits. that was a boner killer, really.

Attached: 1542403659817.png (1200x1200, 54K)

I was expecting a German or a British. Missed this time

Attached: polish_academic.jpg (735x592, 98K)

I live not far from the border, never seen a single russian soldier.

If ther were invading we would fight them. (apart from donetsk and lugansk because they consider themselves as russians so its a bit tricky to interpret whats going on in that area.)

its not my problem that your tv channels provide you wrong information.

Attached: 3242435125.jpg (248x203, 7K)

Reminder that hohol toilet cleaners in Poland are so impressed by local sewage system that they record it and put it on the internet, because height of their defecation techonology back home are holes digged in ground

youtu.be/WppKzy-aNy0

Attached: images.png (240x210, 12K)

>I live not far from the border, never seen a single russian soldier.
Ask your mother then she probably visits them every night. Maybe she'll even introduce you to your real father.

That's the Indonesian flag you mutt! Poland's flag has the bloodbath.

Fucking Americans. I hate you.

I watched a video. You niggers thing Africa is a country and don't even know where Alaska is. What's more... you don't even know what Detroit looks like on a map. Your country is a fucking embarrassment.

>Not recognizing your own flag in distress

the amount of denial presented here is astonishing it distorted the screenshot i took

If Poland is the mexico of Europe, then ukraine is a fucking somalia, honduras and bangladesh smashed together of Europe

lol nice

When did Mexico ever take Washington DC and put a Mexican as president?

>If Poland is the mexico of Europe, then ukraine is a fucking somalia, honduras and bangladesh smashed together of Europe
lol, what a butthurt fucking polacke facing the truth

Attached: WE WUZ SCIENTISTS.png (1322x408, 39K)

daily reminder: Columbus was polish

Attached: columbus_was_polish.png (1318x309, 16K)

well Columbus was in fact polish tho

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/8166041/Christopher-Columbus-was-son-of-Polish-king.html

of course and blacks from America are descendants of pharaohs

Attached: big_polish_indust-.png (390x600, 35K)

Ukraine is 0,2% Hindoo lol en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Ukraine
You are the poos of Europe

Attached: foreign students in ukraine.png (1246x948, 226K)

French-style toilet? That's a hole in the ground.

ukrainian mongrel saying shit about us lmao

My girlfriend is Polish Canadian. Shes my fookin world, based and redpilled and her dad is closet natsoc. Should i learn polish and raise our children as poles or is there any point to teaching them about my >anglo culture?

her entire extended family is baste, all but a few of mine are loony left coasties

And steal our Cars

You're in Ukrainian, go back to being an Uber driver

You need to go back Hans.

name one war where we were just cannon fodder in someone elese's war and we had nothing to gain

I thought that was greek style?
Anyway, there's just a hole, there's water at the bottom, when you push the button it goes WOOSH and everything disappears. Then clean water comes back up.

you should just Polonize

Attached: 1543190013103.gif (408x334, 2.78M)

There were still these holes-in-the-ground toilets in France in the 1980s, I remember.

Oh, yes, I know. I remember our tour bus stopped in a remote village there at a rest stop. I needed to go to the toilet. Went in, hole in the ground. Didn't know what to do and went in the woods instead.

I lived in horror of having to use one.

Prior to that encounter in France, I always thought you'd find that in turkish prisons only.

Most Ottoman wars (battle of Wien in particular). Almost all wars after Deluge.

I shall make a note not to end up in a Turkish prison.

aaahh a new take on the polish .. interesting

Attached: 1521053201723.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Attached: 1525275800193.png (1000x1516, 457K)

It's actually kinda funny how many uk*ainian flags show up in threads like this one, while most of them can't even afford internet. Makes me really think if some organized group from the middle east is behind shitting on one of the few truly white european countries.

Attached: intradesting.jpg (228x221, 5K)

>Despite the multinational composition of the army and the short space of only six days, an effective leadership structure was established, centered on the King of Poland and his heavy cavalry (Polish Hussars). The Holy League settled the issues of payment by using all available funds from the government, loans from several wealthy bankers and noblemen and large sums of money from the Pope.[22] Also, the Habsburgs and Poles agreed that the Polish government would pay for its own troops while still in Poland, but that the Emperor would pay them once they crossed into imperial territory. However, the Emperor had to recognize Sobieski’s claim to first rights of plunder of the enemy camp in the event of a victory.[22]
besides we participated in this battle because of Christendom mainly
>Because Sobieski had entrusted his kingdom to the protection of the Blessed Virgin (Our Lady of Częstochowa) before the battle, Pope Innocent XI commemorated his victory by extending the feast of the Holy Name of Mary, which until then had been celebrated solely in Spain and the Kingdom of Naples, to the entire Church; it used to be celebrated on the Sunday within the Octave of the Nativity of Mary (between 7 and 15 September) and was, when Pope St. Pius X intended to make room for the celebration of the actual Sundays, transferred to 12 September, the day of the victory.

>The Pope also upgraded the papal coat of arms by adding the Polish crowned White Eagle. After victory in the Battle of Vienna, the Polish king was also granted by the Pope the title of "Defender of the Faith" ("Defensor Fidei").[38] In honor of Sobieski, the Austrians erected a church atop the Kahlenberg hill north of Vienna.

waiting for other examples if you have some

its just one faggot

idiot

So, you consider covering some expenses that you suffered during a war, and some purely decorative honours as receiving "spoils of war". I think you simply prove my observation.

gake and fey

Attached: 1542407801285.jpg (480x360, 43K)

why do you fight in Syria again cuck?

Taras stop posting here
You make us all look retarded

Attached: 9d06500.png (548x2192, 57K)

Oil, naval and aerial base in Mediterranean.

>You niggers think Africa is a country.
It isnt? wow... just wow youre low on IQ
everybody knows that there is Africa and its a sunny country. thats why they are black. you dumb whigger!

Attached: 88858654.gif (500x382, 125K)

also right to first looting of enemy is spoils of war by definition but whatever...

Attached: looting.jpg (630x272, 43K)

gay

>khokhol
Come on now.
kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/2-mln-ukrainians-working-poland-says-polish-ukrainian-economic-chamber.html

Attached: yggyj.jpg (736x758, 104K)