You can’t defend this

You can’t defend this.

Attached: FC1D831C-7D9B-4A38-8F1A-06289430C5FF.jpg (960x758, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade
dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/09/08/911-george-hw-bushs-1990-new-world-order-speech
medium.com/p/because-class-war-ya-dingus-420fa81e74a9001
twitter.com/CIA/status/1068931421916536832
youtube.com/watch?v=9YlyY1pcvQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA
townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a18197437/president-kennedy-official-portrait/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rest in piss, shrub.

Piss in shrub, rest.

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade

If your job was to make me like Trump more with this photo, congrats, you did it.

Trump is probably just thinking about how they're going to give his body the same treatment as Rasputin.

Wait, was this Bush's funeral?

Based Donald

because anyone should salute that nwo pioneering fuck stick that was bush sr.

Look at that body language. The big baby is scared and afraid, knowing he is surrounded by his betters.

CIA nigger Bush BTFO!

Attached: ForYou.jpg (1453x797, 208K)

Was bush a good prez?

laughing at retards on both side of the fence who think he meant this and that it is a statement
the awkward goof is just incompetent, he wanted to do everything right and be respectful, but didn't know what to do

No it’s a sign of disrespect.

He started all the nwo shit so no.

You will be spared the rake.

Q predicted this

Why should he salute a war criminal?

Fuck's the point of saluting a politician's corpse anyway? Was he distinguished ex-military? He was just another career-politician cockholster of a man, with his oil millions and all manner of corrupt fuckery that goes with being a president. Did he even live anything of value for his country behind?

Bill and Hillary Clinton are his "betters"????

Please, in your own words, can you explain how Bill and Hillary are better than Trump. Did you not see what Hillary did when she was in government or something?

If this isn't fake news, it really does reveal something about Trump. Lots of people say he's controlled opposition but subtle shit like this indicates that he isn't. That's a very audacious move. Lots of people have this illogical belief that you should suddenly respect people in death. It's similar to the illogical belief that you should view all the governments soldiers as automatic heroes that "fought for your freedoms". To defy this convention takes enormous strength of mind and character I believe. Peer pressure is almost 100% on you to conform to this belief, that you must respect the dead and "support the troops". Failing to do this can get you lined up for physical attack. Takes serious guts and conviction.

If Trump is standing true to his principles defiantly even in the face of such peer pressure, it could mean that he really is one of us and he really is a threat to the globalist system.

Bush's famous speech where he uses the phrase 'New World Order' was given on 9-11-1990...exactly 11 years to the day before the Twin Towers were destroyed.

Really makes you think.

dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/09/08/911-george-hw-bushs-1990-new-world-order-speech

Fuck Bush. Press S to spit
S

You do realise all this NWO shit you Jews support will come back to bite you in the ass right?

medium.com/p/because-class-war-ya-dingus-420fa81e74a9001

He actually was distinguished ex-military as a navy pilot in ww2

he was a WWII pilot. don’t know his achievements.

Why would I?
There's nothing to defend because there's no conflict here
Literally nothing wrong

They are real respectable politicians. Trump is just a big child who didn't even achieve anything.

You do know he actually plans these controversies? Rent free. Full coverage. Also fuck that nwo cunt.

Attached: 1543700293530.jpg (477x680, 90K)

Are you sure? The rest of the military isn't covering their hearts either

>Implying anyone in that picture is respectable at all

*2018 defending the bush family*
Disrespect for a Bush I can, I’m a fucking Canadian and I’m more American than you get out of my country you fucking nigger

*samefagging for more info

The CIA honored the death of Bush(the former Director) by invoking the number 11(see my previous post) three times.

11 x 3 = 33 ==> Masonic/Kabbalistic faggotry number

twitter.com/CIA/status/1068931421916536832

Attached: CIA on Twitter In honor of former President George H. W. Bush our 11th Director of Central Intellige (587x848, 646K)

Will there be a Happening today?

Attached: IMG_1913.jpg (319x331, 34K)

the entire Bush family is too low energy to pay respects to

What are they doing? Pledging allegiance to the flag of the United States of America?

I'd flip the coffin off

>no military members cover heart
Odd, it's almost as if the comander in chief is following protocol or something

That's what I thought

>frank predicted this.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YlyY1pcvQQ

>They are real respectable politicians.
>??
>in TV they said they are
ok buddy

Attached: kenn.jpg (913x361, 60K)

Holy shit, mate, is this your first day here? Do yourself a favour and read up on the dodgy shit Hillary Clinton has done like Haiti, Uranium, Benghazi, the dodgy Clinton Foundation, all the weird spirit-cooking freaks she associates with, the number of people close to her campaign and office that have died in mysterious circumstances, her ruining the lives of the women who accused her husband of sexual assault/rape. The list goes on. Sure, Trump is a bafoon and has probably done a few shady business deals, but the Clintons have a trail of bodies and evil deeds trailing behind them. They're genuinely nasty people.

You can't tell me what's wrong with it either.

How much do you get paid by ShareBlue?

Date of JFK assassination by Cabal/CIA = 11/22

Weird.

Attached: 1489185724154s.jpg (744x750, 128K)

>9 words with capital letters

What did they mean by this

>Ask for explanation.
>Get tautology.

You know this is the reason why we call you guys NPCs right? Because you do not seem to have the spark of original analytical thought and capacity for self analysis. Your kind, like zombies, only have a carnal unintellectualised will that you ceaselessly try to impress upon the external world, even if it leads to your failure and destruction.

Either that or you are just trolling.

Attached: soldier2222222222222222222222.jpg (853x480, 25K)

Most of that is fake news. She was absolved of wrongdoing in benghazi. She has done nothing wrong.

>the number of people close to her campaign and office that have died in mysterious circumstances

tinfoil hat to the max.

Yes you memenigger

>respectable politicians
Surely you must be joking epic sir.

Attached: IMG_20181127_190922.jpg (501x752, 54K)

Spark of original thought? All you guys have done is spout unsourced fake news at me.

He’s not paying his respects like everyone else, following the norms for his station. That’s the problem you brainlet

He couldn't do that weird gesture with this hand like the others because he was holding the nuclear football in it.

Lmao look at how limp Bill's hand is. I give him a couple years tops before he croaks too.

Trump is our guy. That is all.

You've made the mistake in believing Trump has principles. He's simply not honoring Bush because he's a narcissist and Bush hurt his fee-fees or some shit. Are you a woman by any chance? That would explain why you don't understand the concept of honor.

I hate Orange Man but I do believe that Trump is a very strong and individualistic person

I find that commendable honestly

Globalists use every one of their funerals to trash him.
I'm surprised he went at all.

>Unsourced fake news.
Pointing out that you are incapable for formulating a coherent argument and/or explanation for your assertions is not "news".

It was a simple question: How exactly is someone like Hillary Clinton a "better" of Trump? I'd really love to know your rationale behind this. Clinton was bad to the point of being Resident Evil or B action movie plot bad. She was like some horribly generic "chaotic evil" type character, but somehow exited in reality.

Attached: hillary-suspicious-death-list.png (1048x2160, 1.32M)

CIA niggers helping to run drugs through our corder are never to be honored.

And if you add the initials H.W. ==> 11

9/11

*sorcery intensifies*

Attached: Washington-Times-Callboy-Ring.png (701x421, 431K)

because he doesnt respect him
so what? your country prides itself on freedom, if he thinks bush was a faggot who cares

The last real president we had was John F Kenndy and Trump(pending his 8 years dont accomplish anything proving him to be a kike puppet)

Attached: Potus 35.jpg (2029x3000, 1.51M)

Scared? He walked right into the middle of their pack, like a Alpha lion with hyenes.

Don't know much about JFK but I always really liked that portrait. Something about the mood and composition.

> he's a narcissist
And the other career politicians aren't afflicted with this type of shit? If he was a narcissist surely he would be playing this shit up instead of taking a risk.
>Are you a woman by any chance? That would explain why you don't understand the concept of honor.
From my point of view it is dishonourable to give to those in death that which you would not give to them in life. In fact, I view that as being morally reprehensible. Not just for people that are deserving of contempt but also those who were deserving of mercy. How many times do people pull a u-turn on the targets they have bullied for years when something terrible happens to them or they are pushed so far that they break? I've seen that a lot of times. Why do the rules suddenly change when people cry or die?

The honourable will not attack the undeserving nor will they salute the undeserving.

Go and sit on your fist.
Orange man bad!

Trump could have knocked over he casket and shit on GHWB dead body and it would have not mattered.

Attached: 1883205582215.png (2000x520, 1.3M)

He started off as a guy that wanted to use the power for his own personal benefit. And just went along with what the people around him wanted.
But he saw the things going on and he didn't like it. He started to take a stand against it.
And that wasn't allowed.

In rest shrub, peace.

I always heard he got shot down and a hemp parachute saved his life. Trump probably only like fighter aces not scrubs who get shot down.

I think it was commissioned after his death

He was a catholic, that's why.
Catholics are based.
Fuck the fake pope

He has heavily derailed globalism, why pretend otherwise? I don't think you guys fully grasp how much of a glow the failure to destroy Syria has been. That is a trend breaking event of major significance. Syria was supposed to fall the way Iraq, Libya, Egypt and Afghanistan did..

Fuck the bushes. Kike loving pussy bois

>How exactly is someone like Hillary Clinton a "better" of Trump?
Not racist.
Not a laughing stock.
Has an achievable plan.
Not a russian agent.
Doesn't promote white supremacy.
Won't start world war 3 because she was insulted.
Cares about diversity.

Need I go on?

No I think they were playing taps, but unless your in the military it's custom to hold your hand over your heart, which we also do for the national anthem. Same motion different context.

How can you defend Hillary as a cuck? Do you not know what Libya is? Do you not know how many brown people have been killed, displaced and sold into slavery because of what she did to that country? How are you not outraged by that?

Attached: 1523022868857.jpg (882x439, 90K)

I get real tired of their glow in the dark nigger gematria posts. Why do government agencies shit post on Twitter?

He started that way.
He was going to expose the whole thing
He stopped Operation Northwoods
He was dealing with the Federal Reserve
And he was going to destroy secret societies
youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA

Huh, maybe that's why it's so different compared to other presidential portraits. It's certainly more "painterly" than most.

Wow, you literally got every single one of those wrong except for the world war 3 part because she lost the election.

Attached: 5560B48E-39FE-4921-A126-2A4A2DAC7640.jpg (377x445, 71K)

>How exactly is someone like Hillary Clinton a "better" of Trump?

Depends on your political views. For the sake of the argument, I'll replace Clinton with literally any republican candidate.

They'd do the exact same things, but *token republican* would be doing it on purpose, while Trump is being puppeted into doing it while being a clown internationally.

W is the 23rd letter mutt

townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a18197437/president-kennedy-official-portrait/
Here's an explanation. Basically it was based off JFK's brother at JFK's grave. JFK's widow, Jackie picked the sketch from the artist that did the painting.

Attached: codenames.jpg (474x427, 25K)

>protesting against niggers getting arrested for being niggers = not honoring a deadman that had nothing but shit to talk
Shiggy

Lol.

It was his official painted portrait, they generally get a photo when taking office and a painting upon leaving office
Artist said he didn’t want to paint the eyes of a dead man

There are 9 capitalized letters on words in the CIA's weird tweet. If you also count Bush's initials in the post - H and W - you get 11.

He led the team that killed JFK.

Attached: George Bush Sr Truth is Death.jpg (825x640, 84K)

Nah, he's like the rebel without a cause in school who came in late and just throws his bag on the floor
t_d didn't throw his bag on the floor, didee?

Just shut the fuck up you schizo retard. Why the fuck can't you just talk about real things? You know, politics? Why must you spout "le epic mysterious shit oh so spooky". Are you genuinely mentally ill?

>one brave man who refused to salute Hitler.jpg

GRROOOOONALLLLLD GRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

Attached: 1504585959041.jpg (770x816, 187K)

If you count the spaces the 11th letter is
F

>doesn't know about occult nosery

And into the faggot container you go, faggo

Attached: womp3.jpg (599x651, 106K)

Thanks user. Interesting read.

Burn in the eternal flames of hell bush globalist piece of shit. Fuck your sons and the new world order.

Praying for a man soul > saluting