Welcome home, take off your shoes, get yourself comfy and come sit with me and tell me about your day...

Welcome home, take off your shoes, get yourself comfy and come sit with me and tell me about your day. I have fresh coffee but I can also whip up some hot chocolate if you’d like that better.

Attached: 4775BACB-0C57-4AB8-83FC-1D668E0D2C19.jpg (852x480, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theheartysoul.com/52-clove-garlic-soup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd appreciate some hot chocolate, thanks for the offer.

Oh you know, typical day. Made some good progress at work which makes me happy. Came home and did the usual, basically just veging out in front of my computer. Can't complain much honestly. Not the most interesting life out there but I enjoy it.

You monster.

You know i hate coffee.

What did you do with all my tea.

My day was spent doing things i was going to do, but was asked to do by e-mail. then getting drunk while still on the clock. And finally lossing my mind over why i was never told about a 16 grand credit until i quested why we owed 15 grand.

You know Average day at work.

I hope yours was not not to shabby.

Sounds like it was a good day. You’re a great person, and I’ve always admired how you take pride in your job.

I’ll fire up the water kettle right now, how does peppermint tea sound? You’re great at troubleshooting. I hope you get that raise soon.

My day was wonderful, thanks for asking.

And you're a great person for listening and spreading some good vibes. I appreciate you.

Thank you.

Went to work after my normal 4 to 5 hours of sleep. Had a doctor's appointment too. While the doctor said I was fine, I am concerned that there is something wrong with my brain as I got very dizzy, off balance, and nauseous while simply sitting at my computer last week. Now I get mild forms of all of those every once and awhile. So, I guess we'll see!

Other than that it was a pretty average day. I'm still a fat piece of shit and that doesn't appear to be changing any time soon.

I've been mentally distressed and unwell and get sick a lot.

Last week I was throwing up, this week I am coughing and my throat hurts. I wanted to end my life but my host had surgery again and then his father passes away and they all went to the funeral and stuff. I am just always sick and can't escape.

Besides that.. I have been taking a lot of new classes to learn skills and preparing for auditions. But the feeling of emptiness seems to always linger, I wish I has that one person back in my life.

I should drink some tea.

Im sorry to hear that. Maybe try drinking a glass of water before bed and when you wake up and toss a sliced apple in your lunch?

Hot tea always makes me feel better. Diluted apple cider vinegar helps kick nasty flus and colds. I hope you feel better soon! Im sorry that life is stressful right now. This too shall pass.

But it is morning and Im about to get out of bed...

fuck off reddit

Good morning! I have hot pancakes and orange juice. How was your rest? Did you have any interesting dreams that you’d like to share?

I love you anyway.

Plot twist; I’ve never been to reddit before.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Nah, just recovering. 6 days without direct human interaction. Had a rough time. Stuck with my Thesis, got sued, no job, unpleasant info about exgf...

At least the sun is back and it is not raining today

dealing with homework and work stress, day of the life of a college kid. plus the search for a d8m8 is fruitless. what can you do?

Maybe a walk in the sunshine would be helpful right now? Are the flowers in bloom where you’re at?

Attached: 6A6D8D88-EEB5-4D69-98AA-5B6C6474ECD3.jpg (634x758, 198K)

Keep on keeping on! Just be sure you do something each day for yourself. A walk around that special courtyard can do wonders.

Five days to my university finals.

Things could be worse, I suppose. I'm a straight A's student and I unironically believe that if I can't pass, then nobody can. The problem is that my OCD is beginning to acting up because of the stress and so I spend half of the day obsessively studying EVEN THE STUFF I FUCKING KNOW ALREADY just to "make sure". The other half of the day I usually spend in dissociation, trying to calm down somehow. I really hate this disorder; it hasn't been this bad for years. In the end of the day, though, I still believe it'll be okay. I'm smart and I have a good memory. At least I have this, if not my sanity.

Hey,

I'm about the end my 8 year relationship. I was thinking about it for the last few months and came to a conclusion that we are not working well together. I think she will cry and it will be hard but I have to do it. Not sure what to do if she becomes aggressive.

Anyway, I always burned bridges. This is me. I love starting new things but hate finishing them off.

Was outside last night. Gonna go out anyway, have stuff to do in the city. Train or parking costs got too high therefore when I have the time I walk. Already had some early berries from our garden. A few days of sun and the big ones will be ripe. Yummy!

Dropping 8 years is heavy! How did it work out for four years and now not anymore?

I think its important to take time for yourself to just be with no expectations. Watch clouds for 20 minutes, smile at the squirrels at the park. Even staring at a dot on a wall can help calm the mind. You’re a smart person, I know that you’ll do great!

I think I'll go play with my dog. No parks where I live, but there's a forest just behind my house, so I'll take him for a walk to clear my damned head.

There’s a good chance that she feels the same and will simply agree with you. Worst case she will become emotional and not want to talk or even look at you.

If she does become angry and aggressive, have an exit plan ready and kust walk away.

Be brave, be kind, and be direct. You can do this. Time for great new beginnings!

That’s a great idea. Enjoy!

Attached: 7DB7A803-8EDD-459A-B6B3-7CF52CCD7C87.jpg (1024x685, 155K)

Hard to beat fresh berries. I still think fondly of berries and creme served in Washington state during July. Sweet and tender...

Attached: CD866299-A6F7-4FB0-99EF-DB3EACEC7612.jpg (550x413, 98K)

What a basket what a view. Oh how I wish that was me with you. Kitchen empty so the fridge, hungry sadness is a bitch. Movement is life, stop and you die, peacefull stagnation is a dangerous lie.

There were a lot of good moments and happiness. It's never only bad or good... But after some time you start to realise that the bad sides are bothering you more and more, to a point that you just can't take it anymore. I was naive to think that people can change. Also I was focusing on other things (work) and pushed the problems aside, as I didn't want to deal with the issues.

Just no regrets dude ok? Make a decision and stay firm. No going back or things will be even worse.

I had to do training for my countrys child protection system.

The government fuckers paid overseas private companies to develop a records management system which doesnt fucking work, has a billion fucking errors and only the union is fighting back

Im part of the union but im so angry. 1000s of children and families will be ruined theres a backlog of 5000 reports

Im so fucking angry

>There’s a good chance that she feels the same and will simply agree with you.

That's a good point, thanks for that.

I’m proud of you for caring so much about a real cause. You make a difference in the world each and every day. With that said; we as individuals cannot change the world, do the best you can and be proud of that regardless of the outcome.

It is 3:00am my time and I now must rest.

I love and appreciate all of you.

If the thread is still up in a few hours, I’ll chat over coffee with you in the morning.

Goodnight.

Attached: 9BA92529-A975-488C-BC10-5EC9ABC7A1B9.jpg (660x497, 133K)

My day was alright, I suppose. Just came home after work to unwind with some videogames is all, graduation having come and gone is really kinda mind-boggling though! I honestly still can't believe that I'm done with college, I don't feel super different either, but here I am, with a masters degree.

Hi OP, I just came home and exactly did that.

I got up at 09, snoozed till 10, then turned to have breakfast while finishing a presentation. After finishing the presentation I held it, and the professor was pretty satisfied with what I came up with, so far so good.

Now I'm eating yesterdays leftovers for lunch, then I will head out and play some beachvolleyball. After which I'll take the train home, 3 hours, to go and see my girlfriend and parents. Life's good, I'm enjoying my last year of uni before the working life starts.

How about you, OP?

Attached: Carrotcat.jpg (500x667, 47K)

Am headed to a wedding where I’m the best man. I hope my speech is okay.

Thanks for the coffee. I got some instant where I'm living at the moment but for some reason it doesn't give me the kick fresh coffee from the pot does. Weird.

I am the end of an abroad stay in one of the worst university of England. I did nothing for 4 months, and got dumped by my girlfriend of 4 years. She found another guy, the usual shtick. I hope to get her back somehow because I truly believe we had something special, but you and I know that every romantic loser says shit like this.
I've been working out and I'm starting to be a bit Jow Forums so I'd like to keep that habit. I'm not a bad looking man but I was always really skinny. Having some muscle on feels good.
I've also been studying a lot of maths. I thought I was made to be a computer engineer but it turns out it was math all along. It feels great.
I'm going on a little 4 day trip to Oxford on Sunday. It should be good. Those past 4 month have been really hard on me, but I keep holding on. Gotta keep on keeping on, right ?
Thanks for the coffee OP, and I hope everyone in this thread find the answers to their questions.

I'll take a coffee, thanks.

Last night a friend invited me out to an album release party for some band I've never heard off, so I decided to drag my friend down with me. I know he's been pretty depressed since he started college since he doesn't have any friends anymore, so I'm trying my hardest to get him to regain his confidence and be more social. He ended up just standing in a corner the whole time, not really talking to anyone, but it beats standing in a corner at home.

On my end, it's just the same old 'I'm a giant pussy and can't get a girlfriend' blues. There's this one girl I kinda have a thing for, but she has a boyfriend. Thand I respect his chance to shoot his shot. Such is life.

Well I just woke up but yesterday was my day off. I woke up early, went for a run in the woods. Then I came back home and learned this cool song on guitar. Made some lunch, went to the store and bought some beer.
Probably started drinking around 2pm and stopped around 11 I’d guess. Called my ex and begged for her to take me back, I just broke it off with this other girl a couple days ago. I’m tired of being alone boys.

This is a strange thread. Vodka and coke, or is it still a bit early, do you think?

My day's been okay. I broke up with someone I fell hard for a week and a half ago, and now it's day three into no contact with my ex. Head's a whirlwind of 'should I have, why did she, will we ever', etc, and I'm just working on keeping myself alive.

I've taken up kickboxing, hoping to get fit, maybe get some of all this crazy energy out of my system, seeking other hobbies. Today, I got snappy with someone who understands what I'm going through, but ultimately didn't deserve me being mean about it. I went biking around a pond maybe seven miles from where I live, and I was grateful that I briefly stopped thinking about her then. It was pleasant.

I hope I can figure out how I feel about her.

How was your day, anyway?

Hey dudes, I'm gonna pass on that coffee.
Gonna need some tips and tricks on how to sleep on my dumbass computer chair. Can't sleep laying down due to some health issues and gotta make do like this for a few days.
I'm fucking tired as hell and just can't figured out how to fall asleep. I listened to some ASMR videos and leaned back, I was about to doze off and then I sort of slumped forwards and woke up.
Any chair sleep professionals out there?

It'll be like the fourth one today, but I'll take a cup, thank you, I love coffee.

Today was pretty normal. woke up late after studying late at night, got a haircut in the morning and then went to the library to study.
it's nice and calm there. during the day I met some people I know that also study there and we chatted a little. i also met her: the girl I have a crush on.
you know it's strange. the other day I was feeling incredibly blue (probably because a lot of poeple I know are breaking up with their significant other, and I've been single for more than a year now) and spent the morning thinking the world was shit, but then i managed to chat a bit with her and bang, the world wasn't shit anymore.
I really hope I'll have the guts to ask her out some day next week.

sorry, I didn't really told you my day but, truth be told, all my days are quite symilar for now.

Anyway thanks for the coffee, it was delicious.
but most importantly thanks for this thread, you're a great person.

Attached: 1504114251462.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

It’s been awhile simce I’ve bothered to have a cup of coffee please and thank you

Not too shabby. It feels like the girl I’ve been eyeballing for a couple years is dropping occasional hints, or at the least noticing me more and more often. Previously thought of her as miles out of my league but as of now if I only saw her a little more often I’d probably go for it.
I’ll be working a summer job as a lifegaurd at the same place as her so that has me in a pretty damn good mood overall

I prefer hot chocolate. Not a caffeine drinker.

Day is young. Got up at 8:30 but stayed in bed to listen to music and watch a Chet Baker documentary until about 9:30. Got up and studied some music. Got a bit distracted but am trying to focus in again.

How about your day? thanks for your time.

My day is average so far
Stuck at work for 6 more hours but we seem slow today and it isn't unbearably hot so far. Just biding my time until I can take the girl to the park tonight.
Her mom is trying to guilt her into paying to have a hot water heater replaced so she's having a stressful day today. Hopefully I can bring her some peace this evening; her mom is a cunt. She wouldn't even let her come in the house last week because I was with her and now she's begging for money! I'm just glad she's out of that house and with me.

>I hope I can figure out how I feel about her.
>Head's a whirlwind of 'should I have, why did she, will we ever', etc

Hey, I'm right there with you. My best advice would be to severe all contact with your ex. No matter what urges or feelings you have to contact her, you just have to resist them. Ideally never speak to her again. It's going to be the toughest thing you have maybe ever had to do, but eventually the urge will pass. She will stop haunting your heart eventually. It's a good thing that you are trying to kick box and get some energy out there. Your best bet is to focus your energies into something positive and productive, and don't stop at it either. Quitting anything right now would be the worst thing you can do.

You're a good friend.
I'd only get invited to parties by my "friends" if I was willing to buy and take drugs or get drunk which I don't want, I'd just like to improve my social skills at parties. I also don't have the balls to go out alone yet.

Im so proud of you for following through and accomplishing a very large goal!
Perhaps its time to get out of town, a honeymoon of some sort to signify the betining of a new chapter in your life.

Sounds like you’re living the good life. Well done.

I’m excellent, sipping coffee on a warm spring day. Thank you for asking.

A beautiful occasion! Smile and remember that you are valuable and your words will have a great impact on the lives of others. I admire your bravery.

*sips coffee*

Ugh, trying to find my first job. It has become such a giant mountain in my life. I've been on many interviews; I've even gotten to the point of getting a job offer a couple of times only for it to fall through at the last step. It seems like everyone around me can find jobs easily and they don't even take them seriously. They may work there a few weeks, maybe a month or two then they quit because they don't like it. They get their paychecks and waste them on stupid things and don't even use the income to further themselves as people. I can't imagine living like this and I know if I got my foot in the door I'd be a hard, diligent worker.

I've carried so much shame through my life having not worked. I don't feel worthy even to have friends. It's a shot in the heart every time someone wants to take me out and they pay for me. I make money through some side things so I typically offer to reimburse but they always say, "Don't worry about it", like I'm a charity case or something. I just want to feel like a functional adult. I want to be able to sign my own name on a newer car. I want to be able to help out the people around me and feel like I'm a productive member of society. I know you can't expect to land a "good" job right out the gate but it seems like even skilless entry level jobs (the kind that teenagers) get are out of my reach due to my age and unexplainable condition of not having ever worked officially at my age.

The job search turns me into a tight ball of anxiety. It's even more nerve wracking than asking out a girl I like.

Some coffee would be great, thank you.

I'm almost done with G.I.S and Geology at my university, and I only hope my hard work leads me to a career that pays well and makes me happy.

You're going through my nightmare right now. I only wish I could solve your problems.

Attached: 1458247782834.jpg (1920x1080, 690K)

That is all due to seeing the light in self-improvement :)

Heads up to you, since you started such a positively vibed thread in this murky part of the internet.

I've been beating myself up since yesterday because I suck at creating music, despite everyone telling me I'm damn good. The good moments happen once in a blue moon while everything else is shit.

I can't find a new job despite revising my resume x amount of times, and having the qt grill at my office, who's now leaving, help me out as well.

I also feel stupid for being attracted to her, knowing i aint shit to even bag.

I’m really excited for you visiting Oxford! I’ve always wanted to visit. I feel in many ways life has a way of clearing your plate for you ao that you are available to new experiences. I hope you find new opportunities and i hope that you run with them.

I got ghosted again. Took a girl out to lunch and it was raining so didn't kiss or do anything to her. I guess she thought I was beta or something. feels bad man

Went to the bar last night and got pretty fucking hammered. Ran into a bunch of friends at the bar and hung out all night, smoking weed and we did a club drug similar to mdma. My friend, this super cute marri d girl,I passed out on the bar top. Woke up super fucking hung over this morning and was running late for a busy day at work. But all in all it was a fun time.

I keep trying to get with this cute married girl. We can be handsy and we've kissed a few times, but nothing behind that. She's also a complete alcoholic with four kids that she basically leaves to their own devices.

You did a good deed.
Women are fascinating, and attracting one even more so. Put the effort that you would into a woman into yourself and you will gain a wonderful companion!

Well done on keeping active. The mind generally follows the body in more than one way.

Try simply letting her go, along with any thoughts regarding her. Let them fly away as they please.

My day is great! Went to a work meeting that had free bagles and creamcheese! It made the meeting much more enjoyable.

What about a pillow fort on the floor? Consider borrowing couch cushions and thick blankets to get the suppprt that you need.

Worst case try lining your char with blamkets and use a thin pillow for your head.

Sweet dreams.

I'm not a coffee person but I love tea.

I graduate high school tomorrow. I turned eighteen a few months ago, but i'm pretty tired. I would go out tonight, but i haven't got a stitch to wear.

I’m happy you found a positive moment in your day.

Want to know a magic trick? If you can harness that feeling of positivity, more great things will flow into your life. You should call her, ask her to have coffee and a walk in the park.

You are in a league with no competition. Only compare yourself to your previous self. Ask her out sooner than later. Dont let an opportunity slip by.

I've noticed something about myself today. I feel invisible and I don't know how to respond when people actually acknowledge me. I get legitimately uneasy when people seem to want to speak to me, I just don't get it.

Attached: 1436353455_dbssunset.gif (511x340, 142K)

A wonderful day! Documentaries enrich our lives in so many ways.

Sometimes our mind needs a break so it can focus better later. I try to simply run with those feeligs.

Day is great, enjoying a delicious dinner.

Parks are wonderful. Try something for me. When you see your girl, dont even bring up any home issues with her, focus on making her life great as possible right there in that moment. Treat her like a queen. I say this because we both know she is already thinking about her home issues. Give her space to be free from worry and she will love you for it.

Hug a tree for me and smell some flowers.

This passion that you’re explaining to me, express that to the interviewer. Express how if they gave you a chance tou would do your very best to meet and exceed all expectations each and every day. Time to get excited and rock that shit. You’re a rock star.

Make those connections and pursue them with a fire! Make the calls now while you are still in school and have less time on your hands. You rock.

Thank you. Sometimes the most unloved needs the most love. I appreciate you.

Firstly you are a catch, you just need to embrace it.

Sometimes who we want to be and who we are have a great distance between them. Work who finding who you are.

Love cant be forced. Let those moments go and keep lookong for what feels right. Im proud of you for trying.

My favorite dates were when i focused on the experience itself and stopped caring what the other person thought of me.

Sounds like bad news to me... i care about you, please avoid the path she is on.

How well do your know yourself?

Not at all

Lets work on that.

In your opinion, please describe what “ the good life” means to you and why.

Take your time forming this answer. Ill check back in later tonight.

It seems like you really want to know about people's days, so I'll bite. Thank you for asking.

I set the alarm to wake up at 9:30 AM, but woke up at 6:30 AM in a disoriented, feverish state from having nightmares of dealing with an ex. Then, I went back to sleep and had some more mild nightmares until the alarm sounded. Once the alarm sounded, I turned it off and went back to sleep, because I wasn't in a fully mobile or alert state. After that, I fell asleep and dreamed - several times in a row - about waking up at 8:30 AM. By the time I had actually woken up, it was 12:00 PM.

After I grazed some stuff from the fridge for lekfast, I accidentally locked my mother outside. She screamed at me from across the house, and I shouted something back at her about my blood pressure. Then, I thought about checking into a mental hospital (bad habit) and instead decided to get a beer (slightly better habit). She cried when I went to get the beer, even though I'm only a moderate drinker.

I explained my situation to my mother, about how I meant to wake up on time, and how I am having trouble coping as always. She cried. Then, I told her I didn't want the used blanket she bought me off the Internet, so she cried again. She drove off to be with her boyfriend, who's car exploded.

It's been 8 hours since then, and I'm not exactly sure where the time went. I played a round or two of PUBG mobile, and kind of passively thought about how fucked up everything is. Hopefully I'll wake up like a normal person tomorrow, and end up doing something with my existence besides lending my demented brainpower to Jow Forums.

You're too nice OP.
I'm always the one making coffees, so the thought of someone lovingly making a cup of coffee for me to enjoy, fills me with warmth and fuzzy feelings, even if it is just LARPing.

I have the flu and feel terrible, luckily they let me skip work, so I could take things easy.
Some stuff I ordered online and was looking forward to also arrived in the mail today, and that was nice (my Star Lord figurine looks so cool).

Unfortunately I feel melancholic over a girl. While I never asked her out, she soft-rejected me and got mad at me when I was trying to approach her in a romantic way.

Things are drastically better between us now, I feel it was mostly because I put all my attention on bettering myself; I went from being unable to do a single push-up, to making 40 reps in a good day, and I would proudly go shirtless to a beach now.
I think have also come to terms with my personality, and I reconciled with some old friends.
So I hope I can keep growing.

But I can't help but to like her, she is so nice and I can't never get enough of being around her.

Anyway, thank you for making this thread, and anyone who bothered reading this wall of text.

Sleeping on chairs is terrible for you.

Spread a couple of blankets on the floor, and sleep there. It feels weird at first, but I have fond memories of when I slept that way during my childhood, a few weeks before we moved to another state.

You think so? It's a pretty neat idea since I have the summer time all to myself.

I really do. If I were in your shoes, i would do one of two things. Either find really cheap accommodations on the beach and take a two week vacation. Or find a simple summer job that provides room and board in a location you love and soak up the ocean, the mountains, the desert for a few months.

Something to shake things, get iut of your head, learn a few new things, and meet people in a natural way also doing the same thing.

Attached: 6D5AED97-D820-4D83-BDDF-B2D9D7A8F58B.png (640x1136, 118K)

I am simply open to listening to whatever it is someone feels like sharing.

Dreams are always such a fascinating thing. Have you ever tried researching the meaning behind your dreams?

That’s a heavy day, I hope tomorrow is amazing for you, and that you find meaning and purpose.

I admire your disipline and attitude. That alone will take you far and is in many ways the vehicle needed to make dreams come true.

Take a moment to smile and release whatever thoughts you have of the girl. Just let it go and be grateful that you felt alive. Whatever comes back to you is fine.

As for your illness, Id like to suggest a medicinal soup that has helped me beyond what I ever thought was possible. At the beginning of this year I became very sick and a friend made me this soup. I felt better immediately, and was back to being myself two days later. I haven’t been sick since in part because i make the soup whenever i feel even a little bit down. Ask yourself, would I rather be sick, or would I rather eat sime soup? If you’re feeling too sick to cook, ask for some help from someone who knows their way around the kitchen.

theheartysoul.com/52-clove-garlic-soup/

I hope you get better soon.

Attached: 0DC8FF40-B2FA-4B49-9602-EE95622F264C.jpg (3024x4032, 1M)

Why do I still have inhibitions when, after logically weighing the options, I've decided I have literally nothing to lose?

Thanks ! I just got an email saying that the head of the department of Archeology will give me a little tour ! Should be really fun ! I'm gonna buy a shitload of books and get drunk with PhD students, instead of hobos. What a perfect way to end this shit semester.

That is a great question.

I believe the answer is two fold. Human nature has us hard wired to react in a predictable manner in situations of risk. Hence why we view bravery as a trait of either stupidity or genius.

And perhaps you’re ignoring your own instincts.

When I am at a loss of what decision to make I ask myself; would saying yes make me feel big and expansive, or small? I only say yes to things that make me feel big.

That’s awesome, I’m happy for you.

Now is the time that I must release this thread. I have greatly enjoyed hearing about each and every one of your lives and appreciate all of you.

Even if you aren’t where you want to be today, tomorrow is a new day full of opportunity and hope. Tomorrow gives us the possibility of becoming whoever we want to be.

Goodnight, friends.

Attached: 10D59DA1-1F9D-407F-B913-130270956954.jpg (736x736, 97K)

Im about to drop out of university because I hate what I am doing.
My parents probably think I am a failure, even though they support my decision.
My gf supports my decision as well, and she's actually happy about it because she knew how miserable I was there. A shame she's slowly getting chubbier so I might have to find a fit girl again

Nigga. Go jog with her, tell her in a sensible way that she is beginning to stack some fat.
Supportive girls are a catch, not everyone would be so cool with a guy who is dropping out.

Gave it some thought. The good life is defined by having access to the essentials. Food, Water, Shelter, Clothing, Creative Outlets, Family, Friends, and Intimacy all in that order.

The necessities preclude any unnecessary desires by ensuring stability and health in the long term.

I'd like to think I have a good life.

The soup actually sounds very delicious.
I'll have to go out of my way to get everything, but I feel like trying it for you, mang.

Thank you for everything, I hope you are fine, and can stay positive despite the turns in life.

Today I accompanied my brother to watch over his twins at the park. It was a nice day, I showed the kids they don't have to be afraid of bugs by picking up a few from the merry-go-round.

I cant jog with her, as I need ro jog alone to keep my performance (professional need), she would just hold me back. She refuses to jog alone, and her exercising is randomly spread out during the month, whenever she feels like it (once every two weeks)

Unless you jog for several miles anywhere you feel like, you could always hit up a park or do laps in some designated street, and both can run on your own rhythm.
Or just have a real talk with her.

Maybe you were already thinking of cutting it off with her before this, but she is sticking out with you and supporting you in a time when not many would. So try and keep that in consideration.
Girls can always lose fat, but you won't always find girls who are loyal and supportive during the darker times.

I run for several miles around, not in a park
If I have that kind of talk with her she will just start crying and won't do shit.
She's really insecure

You hoe, drink some tea

absolutely this