Girl at my college first trimester bragged about how much she loved having sex...

Girl at my college first trimester bragged about how much she loved having sex. Had unprotected sex with tons dudes and already had children out of wedlock before coming to college. Found out yesterday she has cervical cancer (caused by HPV) which has been proven to have an increased chance the more unprotected sex you have. Everyone at school "feels so bad for her" and are giving money to her for medical bills. Am I a terrible person for not really feeling bad at all?

Attached: daherps.jpg (1100x786, 38K)

nope :)

she's suffering the consequences of her actions, that doesn't affect you and isn't your problem

No I don't think your terrible. It's like those women who stay in physically abusive relationships.

Nope. I feel rhe same void of sympathy for guys on freeway overpasses with cardboard signs.

>am I a bad person for not having empathy for other people
A little.

not really, she made her own bed and now has to sleep in it, probably not alone though

What betas are giving a whore free money?

>Am I a terrible person for not really feeling bad at all?

I don’t think you’re a terrible person... I do however think you might be spending too much time online

Think about it..

Seriously. Have a sober moment and reflect.

You’re basically wishing LITERAL cancer on someone.

She’s not a murderer, she’s not a rapist, she’s never physical hurt anyone af far as you know.

But you still think she deserves to potentially die in one of the shitiest ways imaginable, at an age before she’s really had much time to really do much of anything.

That’s cold man.

It’s one thing to be “toxic” online... but don't let that warp your personality in the real world, because unlike in video games where you respawn in a couple of minutes of death and everything resets, in the real world, the shit that happens isn’t done in munutes, or hours, or even years. It’s there til the day they die. And they never get to come back when that happens.

Whatever you think of her personality, you shouldn’t belief life is that cheap. And if *do* you genuinely believe she deserves a death sentence for her choice, can you genuinely tell me that you’re *that* much more productive and righteous with your own?

OP never wished it upon her, he simply stated he does not feel bad for her?

Jumping to conclusions here a little, mate.

No. Most people don't really give a shit unless it's someone they care much about in the first place.

Tfw you miss the point this hard.

I just want to make it clear. I’m not saying any of that to make you feel like you’re a shitty person, I’m saying that so you can grab a little perspective and hopefully realize that the shit that gets thrown around in Jow Forums, in video games,and online doesn’t really relate to how life should *actually* be seen and experiences.

Memes be memes, and don’t confuse them for reality.

The fact that you posed this thread at all tells me some part of you questions your own behavior on some level (even if in a “can you believe all those shit heads” kind of way), so take a close look at yourself and re-evaluate the kind of priorities and mentalities you carry in life.

The internet is fun. But it often has very to do with how hard and brutal real life is.

no, life's too short to feel bad about every little bad thing that happens to people that you're not even close with

I would feel bad. Hypersexual women are mentally defective in 99% of cases.

Attached: 2E43B6C9-4667-4C7D-8F13-AADE47AFEEE2.jpg (2560x1536, 850K)

You aren't obligated to feel bad for anyone, especially people you don't know that well. Just mid your own business and don't say anything dickish irl.

I do have empathy with the aspect that she has cancer and I hope that she can overcome it but I also struggle with her playing victim and expecting support from the public at will for acts that she committed willinging. Too often nowadays people act as if their actions do not have consequences and if consequences arise it cannot possibly be their fault and people should rush to their aid.

>Too often nowadays people act as if their actions do not have consequences and if consequences arise it cannot possibly be their fault and people should rush to their aid.

That’s like saying “Yo man. Sucks that your house burned down. But you shouldn’t have plugged in that many Christmas lights. Too bad. Now shut up”

No... actually that’s a pretty fucking bad analogy...

Cancer is fucking random

You can spoke for 60 years straight and die a natural death.

Or you can be 5 years old, never even having the *time* to have done anything risky, and suddenly just have your life be over.

You’re implying she DESERVES or should have expected the cancer, when it’s bassically impossible to predict in the first place.

Yeah she needs to take responsibility for her actions... but there’s a certain disparity in the consequences to the actions that you’re seeming to completely blow off.

Sleeping around =/= death sentences.

If she’s got people that want to support her, cool. At least she’s enough of a not shitty person in other aspects that some people actually care about her enough to want to help out.

Even if you think that’s hypocritical... shut man. You’re not the one fighting to literally stay alive. Get off your damn high horse and just move on with your day.

>You can spoke for 60 years straight and die a natural death.

Ok?

No, you're not OP. Sometimes people get what they deserve.

Death by snu snu

Smoke*

Autocorrect is annoying sometimes.

No, it’s her own fault. She CHOSE to be a whore.

It’s like when people go vacation in Syria and get abducted and everyone cries over it. They fucking chose to go to war torn shithole.

unironically this
Thanks for the life fuel OP!

The issue is that the connection between HPV and cervical cancer is not all that random. There are many different strains of HPV and the majority do not cause cervical cancer but the more unprotected sex you have directly correlates with a higher probability of contracting a strain of HPV that can mutate into cancer. That's the root of the issue. Her choices directly led to her misfortunes.

Two totally different scenarios but the basic point still stands.

stop making these weird incel bait threads

you don't have a situation that requires advice

So she gets to have all the sex she wants, brag about it, AND have everyone else take care of the consequences for her??

She is living the life OP.

>Has tons of unprotected sex and now has cancer from it
It's the little things that make me smile

Attached: unnamed.jpg (291x265, 24K)

I think this is the core of the problem:
>am I a bad person for not having empathy for other people
It may or may not be morally right to give money to her if there is no indication she needs it better than other causes. But you should still strive to have empathy for her even if you ultimately decide not to give her money.

>at an age before she’s really had much time to really do much of anything
Well she managed to have enough sex to get cervical cancer caused by HPV if I understand the situation correctly.

Fuck I hate how the name field is stored across tabs/threads/boards. Makes me feel embarrassed every time.

Your college sounds terrible.

Really good post

Actually no, she was literally bragging about having unprotected sex with millions of people. I'm not saying she deserves to die of cancer but I wouldn't feel bad for her and certainly not to the point of giving her money

holy absolutely based redditman

Does this mean OP should give so much as a dime to her?

Nope.
If someone asked me for donations, I'd tell them, "Sorry, she won't learn anything if I bail her out."

I'm an asshole, though. Self-admitted.
>If you think I'm bad, life is going to blow through you like a blackened wind and leave nothing behind.

Nah. He can do whatever he wants with his money. But saying she deserved or asked for it and getting butt hurt over her trying to find a way to survive... (elsewise, why would he make this thread to begin with?)

That right there is preeetty fucking ridiculous and speaks to a certain disconnect from the reality of the situation.

>her trying to find a way to survive a situation she knowingly put herself in and bragged about it.

We shouldn't be fighting natural selection like this, there will be consequences

No, you're not a terrible person. Actions have consequences, it has nothing to do with you, don't let anyone guilt you into anything but do not be an ass about it.

Sometimes I wish there was no medicine or treatment for aids, does that make me a bad person?

no, you shouldn't feel bad at all. she's a terrible person and is getting money for mistakes she purposefully made

fuck that beach

Feeling empathy for someone who is going to die for cancer is not equivalent to approving of her behavior. Yeah, she made a bunch of really dumb decisions and lived an extremely destructive lifestyle but that doesn't mean you can't be like "yeah, but slowly dying of cancer sucks". I'm not saying you should hop on the train and give her money or whatever but you don't have to like her or agree with any of her decisions to acknowledge that suffering a slow cancerous death is pretty terrible. It sucks that she lived such a damaged life. It sucks that her damaged life lead her here. It sucks that her damaged life lead her to an early grave. Yeah, I feel pretty sorry for her. Not "Oh what a poor girl" sorry but "It sucks that she was so fucked up that she never had the intelligence or the tools to avoid such a shitty end to a shitty life". Its more pity than anything. It makes me grateful that I had decent upbringing and a fair amount of intelligence. I was never molested or abused and was raised with respect for myself. Its a lot rarer than you'd think. The point is you don't have to feel bad for her but human suffering sucks even if the person suffering could've easily avoided it.

Throw her a couple of dollars and subtly let everyone else know so you give your social standing a boost OP.