Do you eat alone with female coworkers...

do you eat alone with female coworkers? on a business trip thinking of not doing it with my fellow coworker and maybe going to the hotel gym and having a late dinner.

Attached: Pence Rule.jpg (979x787, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt09a03.htm#16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha fuck being scared of women.

the vast majority of my coworkers are women and i eat with them on business trips one on one all the time. just don't be a weird creepy asshole dude. also if you're working in a place that has the type of person to falsely accuse you of sexual harassment you probably need to find a new company with better work culture

Not scared of women you dunce. Scared of lawsuits/unemployment.

I can't stand that homophobic racist, st least trump is dumb and makes us laugj from time to time, but that pince motherfucker is just your average closeted gay homophobe

Just don't do anything wrong you fucking spazz.
Act like a normal human being for once in your life.

>lawsuits/unemployment
Brought on by whom? Women?
so yeah. exactly as I stated.
OP is a manchild that is scared of women.

Eat with her. Make nice conversation. Don't be a jerk. After dinner go straight to your room.

>I'm not scared of murderers I'm scared of knives
waht the fuck is this polbait doing on /ck/

I read that article and it pissed me off.
Especially when the men remained anonymous, they are business owners and bankers, people need to know who these assholes are that are choosing to discriminate.

>if you have a visceral reaction to fags you are a fag.

Attached: npc.jpg (408x431, 12K)

incel detected

I worked with a college liberal quirky indie chick, kanker backpack, drawn on eyebrows, way too much makeup.

Told her male superior, day 1, "I can end you."

I don't talk with women at work more than I have to.

Attached: 5dtnt603hr121.jpg (1080x1171, 109K)

How is that at all logical?
I can actually eat dinner with women, you know the first steps toward fucking them.

>Beat a fellow female worker to a promotion because better qualified, experience, etc
>Sour female pulls the sexual harrasment card
>Get fired
>Female gets promotion
>Anons reputation in the shitter
>Can't get another job
>Commit sodoku

>closeted gay
you know those kids who say "I know you are but what am I?"

that's you

Attached: phobic.png (500x328, 43K)

>plucking your eyebrows so thin you have to draw them on later in life
and people made fun of me in the 90s for having huge eyebrows

Yes, but In not a creep and I never treat my female coworkers as anything more than work acquaintances.
Don't shit where you eat, very easy rule to follow.

cringe

yes user, it's called projection

"Never dip your pen in company ink"
It's not hard, why can't so many men realize this?

Not everything that is aversion is projection you mongoloid

again this sounds like you work in a toxic work environment and if you're that scared of her go talk to HR.

also unless you're autistic this still shouldn't be a problem. I work some hardcore liberal super crunchy women and guess how many times i've had to fear having one on one dinners with them on a business trip? zero because i'm not socially retarded.

bro i'm not a creep either, but it my word against her...

But women ask for it.

>toxic work environment
not caused by women, though?

It doesn't matter how you treat your female coworker
one day she could simply decide she doesn't like you and get you fired because people are obligated to believe her tears

The trick to avoiding false accusations is to not molest anybody. Very rarely does a woman receive personal benefit from making such an accusation. Usually her own career is also harmed. Just don't be an asshole.

Exactly.
Don't be a creepy perv around your female coworkers and presto!
No problems and you get to keep your shitty job.

> Very rarely does a woman receive personal benefit from making such an accusation

bait

Attached: 1540872977024.gif (322x300, 576K)

Sure thing, creeper.

>I'm not a creep!
>t. Creep

Sssssssssssssss

Imagine being such a social retard you cannot function normally with 50% of the population

roasties getting toastie

Each of these posts was made by an ugly woman.

All of this "don't be an asshole" shit would be more sympathetic if women didn't find ugly men innately threatening regardless of how they act.

This post was made by a creepy incel that no woman would ever touch.

roastie

But they don't. They just find you threatening because you're a creeper.

Fuck off.

Sure thing, kid. Maybe that lady boy in Thaliand will finally give you want you want. An ass is just as tight as a pussy, and it's not gay if your eyes are closed.

I'd touch him. Why are you kinkshaming me?

you forgot to quote my posts friendo. also even if they were posted by ugly woman their arguments are still valid ya dingus.

isn't it strange how as time goes on islam becomes more and more correct
with the amount of lies women tell about rape, the only reasonable thing to do is have a womans testimony worth less than a mans

Do they? Not in my experience. If a man is ugly he will get less leeway for behavior that is only suspicious, sure, but I've never encountered a woman who appeared to be threatened by me when I was being pleasant.

Pic with timestamo. Let's have an incel beauty contest.

Can we stop with this constant incel shaming? Not all incels are that way by choice.

Attached: 47f[1].jpg (640x392, 27K)

>Very rarely does a woman receive personal benefit from making such an accusation.

Attached: 533-0928165751-christine-ford-go-fund-me-2[1].jpg (605x465, 35K)

I've worked in dozens of corporate jobs with lots of women. Turns out the only people I've heard of getting reported were alcoholics or known creeps. None of them got fired either, just shuffled or quit. I've even banged a few coworkers. Turns out if you're just a decent person you won't have issues.

You guys are scared of everything. Liberals hiding in your closet, feminist under your roast beef, and jews behind your curtains. What a life that is, constant fear.

Attached: eatshitretard.jpg (300x192, 10K)

Thanks for the tip (((Shlomo)))

Actually they are. Because an Incel is different then a guy who has trouble getting laid. Anyone who self-identifies as an incel is a social troglodyte who blames other people for his problems and refuses advice from other people about how to improve his situation, he willingly sticks to outdated tropes of romance and stereotypes of women and then curses the world when he doesn't get what he wants.
A guy who just had trouble getting laid is some combination of shy, awkward or undersocialized but doesn't make his inability to form meaningful relationships with women a core element of his personal identity. He's willing to listen to the advice of others about his own mistakes and doesn't call women whores or roasties for not being attracted to him.
He has room to grow as a person and eventually better his situation. An Incel wraps himself in a cloak of anger and entitlement and sits down to curse the world as it leaves him behind.
Are you an Incel? The choice is yours to make, but hiding 50% of the population responsible for your personal unhappiness is not a good way to live.

>dozens of corporate jobs
why do you keep getting fired

Do not hire another fucking woman. And fire all current women employees. Make them suffer.

>sleeping with coworkers
Do people not understand how degenerate that is on both ends

"Dozens" is at least 24. "Dozens" of different companies must look good on your resume. You must seem loyal.

please tell me this post is ironic.. you aren't actually an incel asking to not be shamed on Jow Forums of all places where niggers, jews, women, fags, muslims, americans, and everything else gets shamed constantly.

go away

Attached: 1528859437131.jpg (800x1136, 156K)

Also known as a Jow Forums browser.

It's called contract work. On average I'm with working for two different companies a year.
Sour grapes. I'm sorry consenting adults having sex triggers you so. It's not always the best idea I admit but I work with professionals who are able to keep their work lives and outside life separated.

Funny thing is both sides are correct: there are women who will falsely accuse you or generally try to damage your career just because they find you unattractive. And there are men who legitimately harass women, and who make whatever you might do seem innocent in comparison.

My approach is to

1. Steer clear of women who are openly very liberal/feminist (either women with problem glasses and died hair, or women who are hot and adopt feminism as a cover for being bitches). There is simply no need to "conquer" these women, and if you are attracted to them you should try to change your preferences.

2. Be nice and professional to women who I'm not attracted to but act decently in the workplace, even if they occasionally say liberal/feminist things.

3. Feel free to ask hot women in the workplace on dates as long as I don't work directly with them. Since I'm not attracted to quirky/liberal types, they are very unlikely to cause a problem, even if they are not into me. Especially since as I said, they have experienced guys who are genuinely harassing/unpleasant (as opposed to guys they are just not attracted to).

FWIW women incels are also real, swipe right on a few Tinder uggos and you'll see what I'm talking about.

What the hell does any of this have to do with food or cooking?

Nothing. Welcome to /ck/.

it has to do with dining habits.
Which is very much food related.
Try to dine without food, retards.

You're not going to get through to the average user around here. Most of them are socially inept, kissless neets who get all of their information from outrage headlines like the OP.

>dining habits.
Where the fuck are dining habits discussed in this thread?

>Bloomberg.
>Outrage.
It's not Faux.

Sorry about your obvious head injury user.
this thread is about dining with coworkers.
Please get your handler to help you with following the discussion. Now please stop shitposting.

>Stop shitposting
>In a shitpost thread
Did your mother just drop you on your head as an infant, or did she fail to keep up the drinking to abort you?

and yet incels still outraged

Okay, so if you're a temp contractor, 1099, you are always seen as an outsider. Normally plaintiff women sue the company for the actions of their w-
2 employees. Corps are normally not liable for the acts of outside, independent contractors. So different than a W-2 employee of the company.

>head injury comeback
Get better material before shitposting any further, user.

Attached: nou.png (464x336, 153K)

found the incel lmao

t. incels

>t. incels
t. incel

Biologically, it is worth less than a man's. Always has been. The whole ancient oath-swearing ritual of holding one's testicles that even the word is based upon is in itself based on a common primate trust ritual of exposing one's testes (thus, biological ability to genetically reproduce) to an allied primate. Females biologically do not have the ability to be tested by another, although they do have the ability to test males ritually and practically. This may be why women often mistrust each other. There is no biologically based test of trustworthiness inherent in herself. Now, if you were to bring her children into the equation, you could easily test her, as they are analogous with a male's testicles. None of this is new either. Look to the story of the judgement of solomon.

mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt09a03.htm#16

Sorry if people don't like what I'm writing. I do think accusations of rape should be treated with great seriousness. Those found guilty of it should be punished, and those who falsely accuse should be punished as equally steeply as a rapist would have been. A mother being registered as a sex offender and risking her ability to interact with her own children would curb a lot of the worst behavior in such cases.

>I am a shit connoisseur
At least you're on the right board

Is this supposed to be a gotcha? I've done it under normal W-2 work as well.

Quit listening to the propaganda spewed here. Unless you're just a horrid cunt no one is out to get you at work believe it or not.

>cis man bad
>orange man dumb

Attached: 2k6dw1.jpg (500x607, 45K)

>I have no argument so I must post my angry alt-right meme.

Nice bait OP, very well made

>falling for bait
>not getting the irony of what you just said
Weeew lad take the leadpill.

posted like a true incel

>Look to the story of the judgement of solomon
keep your yahudi shit off /ck/

>posted like a true incel
Ok, this is epic

I'm not scared of women, I simply avoid interacting with them anymore than I have to.

>I simply avoid interacting with them anymore than I have to.
Don't avoid women user, but do deny them your essence.

Attached: dr_strangelove.jpg (704x396, 38K)

Bait, while technically food, is still bait. Come on mods.

The only thing in common we usually have is the urge to fuck, and then I have to worry about pregnancy and disease. I just gave up. Too much hassle

>he was only pretending to be stupid

Take the lead pill yourself my dude

What's to argue about? The fact that believing in traditional marriage doesn't make you a closet fag? Maybe some of us just aren't attracted to cocks

>talk to HR
>the department that is run entirely by man hating lesbian women
>that you're having a problem with another woman
this is some heavy duty bait

got it in one lad
nice shot

>>the department that is run entirely by man hating lesbian women
get away from the tech industry, code monkey.
good industries still hire people who have the best interest in the corporation at heart.

Attached: Rood of yoo.png (625x626, 42K)

I’ve gone out to eat with plenty of female coworkers. All we did was talk about random bullshit and eat our food. It never really seems like a date so nothing more ever happens. I know this thread is bait, but in the small chance that it’s not, you are an over paranoid faggot.

when bait hits too close to the bone...
Go change your webdev stack again, monkey boy.