Norwegian politician named the jew. please help him

The most based and redpilled politician in Norway just came out and denounced the holocaust and named the jew. Called the leader of the Norwegian ADL a zionist crook and generally have gone full 1488 the last year.
The boomers and jews are furious.
Please go to the bottom of this article and vote "ja"

resett.no/2018/12/06/mener-lysglimt-johansen-fremstar-som-en-klassisk-antisemitt-men-er-ikke-overrasket/

The poll says "do you agree with Lysglimt"
If we can get the poll swayed the morons reading that new site might actually start taking him a bit more serious.

inb4 nypa, this is important.

Attached: 2356196693[1].jpg (980x550, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFXbgtQwzXY
redice.tv/news/norway-is-too-white-according-to-the-president-of-the-jewish-community-in-oslo
resett.no/2018/12/06/mener-lysglimt-johansen-fremstar-som-en-klassisk-antisemitt-men-er-ikke-overrasket/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping and voting.
Godspeed, Norway.

I voted for you

Good luck friendo

Attached: 1495595146009.jpg (986x553, 96K)

Did my part.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
THESE ARE ROOKIE NUMBERS
GOTTA GET THESE NUMBERS UP

Attached: Untitled346.png (885x349, 8K)

Thank you American friend!
Here's the jew he keeps calling out:
youtube.com/watch?v=MFXbgtQwzXY

redice.tv/news/norway-is-too-white-according-to-the-president-of-the-jewish-community-in-oslo

Resett is sort of the Norwegian Breitbart. Full of Israel loving boomers and some red pilled young people.

Attached: gass.jpg (969x1581, 184K)

>2V9hKneW
>hKneW
>Hitler Knew
Blessed thread.
The Führer is calling, Jow Forums. Get in here and make Uncle Adolf proud.

Voted ja.
We at 32%
Get the fuck in here faggots.

No worries. Not all of us can be totally white countries; US has always been beyond that point, but if Norway can be spared the way of Sweden, everyone needs to pitch in.
>Kohn
>"There is a job to be done"
I knew this fucking kike was trouble the second I laid eyes on him. Looks like a relative of Chuck Schumer.

Checked
GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE, NOW

Attached: article-2304737-191E7594000005DC-598_634x782.jpg (634x782, 152K)

OK, ek sal so maak, broer.

Bump

Also, is that your channel? If it is, you've got a new subscriber. Nice video collection.
Other anons itt should subscribe.

Hope this fucker is arrested

Thank you!
The jew loving right wing journalists are going completely insane about Lysglimt and his naming of the jew.
Resett is read by loads of people and if they see more people naming the jew, they might look into it themselves and take it serious.

>"The party Alliansen's leader, Hand Lysglimt Johansen called the Holocaust a myth and shows nazi sympathies to the NRM. Resetts comment field is flowing with sympathy for Lysglimt. It's shocking!"

>resett.no/2018/12/06/mener-lysglimt-johansen-fremstar-som-en-klassisk-antisemitt-men-er-ikke-overrasket/

voted and bumped

gogogog

Attached: 1543962184038.jpg (640x460, 68K)

>resett.no/2018/12/06/mener-lysglimt-johansen-fremstar-som-en-klassisk-antisemitt-men-er-ikke-overrasket/

Done, 55, 39, 6

Kikery level is officially at US-tier and dropping. Keep it up, boys.

Attached: Untitled457.png (882x345, 8K)

note: its a simple script and you can vote more if cookies cleared

Attached: 1544060128433.jpg (942x750, 368K)

voted 41%, gl

IF YOU HAVE A MOBILE PHONE AND A PC, VOTE TWICE USING BOTH OF THEM

Attached: 65a01e68e97c2ce833293c1553daaeb1.jpg (1280x1920, 143K)

Neat! Thanks, bro.

Bumping for a gorillian.

The comments field is like watching tranquilized sheep walking towards the slaughterhouse. I am mighty surprised by your political climate tho Norwaybro. To even be able to name the jew, that would never happen here.

The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step, Sven. Be the change.

We will always be brothers, norgebro bumping

Attached: 1542814334917.png (500x300, 83K)

JUST 30 VOTES BEHIND
EVERYONE GET IN HERE AND DO YOUR PART

People in Norway are starting to get tired of the holocaust narrative. It seem like every week there are articles about the holocaust and the Jews. In all the papers all year round.
There was quite the shitstorm last week when the new plans for the history course in elementary and secondary school was laid out, and a lot of holocaust stuff was left out.

Attached: 1534449515976.png (2094x1590, 466K)

Voted Ja. God Jul, Norgeanon.

Bump

Hit it twice for my Norway bros.

Attached: jews2.png (896x5808, 247K)

The best part about having woke neighbour countries is that I can always throw their politics into any discussion I have and ask why the fuck Sweden cannot see what they can see. Swedes love comparing themselves to others and feel superior, until they're the only ones left alone with their views.

Lykke til, broder!

I voted vet ikke.
The ballot was confusing.

boated
glad there are people like this that force the conversation
we have been collectively held hostage in their little bubble for far too long

It just tipped. 48% to 47%

The vast majority of our NPCs dont even know how things are across the bridge :(

It was this faggot >

>There was quite the shitstorm last week when the new plans for the history course in elementary and secondary school was laid out, and a lot of holocaust stuff was left out.
This shit is why I'm home-schooling my kid(s). I know I have my first child on the way, dunno how many more we'll have, but they're not coming anywhere close to that jewish shit.

i want to crush these cunts skulls

Attached: die.png (600x618, 211K)

God speed, brother. A Ja for me. Let's try to survive during these difficult times.

There are only about 1500 Jews in Norway. But they are very vocal and get lots of attention in the media.
And they all support multiculture and all that good stuff (but not for Israel of course)
Ervin Kohn is running "antirasistisk senter" or "the centre for anti-racism" which is kind of the norwegian counterpart to the ADL or the SPLC.
They get loads of government grants every year, and use it all to indoctrinate young people.

Attached: dynamisk_duo.jpg (901x1200, 144K)

You just have to pass the bridge to see the reality on display. You'll have Malmö, Rosengård right in the face. Watch out for random grenades.

>Swedes love comparing themselves to others and feel superior
Actually not a bad plan. Get well soon, Sweden. I know America will always be a muttland, but it doesn't have to be that way for the rest of the West.

did my part, voted. God speed, norway bros! Never forget the sacrifice of the nordbot, may he rest in peace!

Nice

Fight norbro

Fight

So the idea should be to use stuff like what Johansen said to shift the Overton Window enough to put more like him into government, then deny the merchant its funding. How difficult would that be, realistically, for Norway?

up from 15% to 50%
thank you guys!

Attached: ervinut.jpg (495x609, 209K)

Good luck.
My daughter will not speak to me. They fill there heads full of shit.

I love norway

I did my part! T-t-this is fighting the good fight, right kameraden?

Attached: 1494951090497.jpg (656x555, 66K)

Bump. Sway these votes more

His party is absolutely tiny. They got something like 0.1% last election. But he is very vocal and knows how to make headlines.
Our "right wing" government consists of globalist cunts. It wont happen anytime soon, but just getting more people woke helps a lot. Which is what Lysglimt is doing.

We're winning, but it won't be enough.
Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote
This WILL be shared by jews, weepy Boomers and various jew enablers on Faceberg. Those people and their friends & family will vote. Crash this fucking poll with no survivors, don't let all this work be for nothing.

Attached: Untitled3457.png (875x341, 7K)

Right. It actually really is. Check out what CNN and NY Times have wrote about us in the last few months alone.

Did my part! We're at %52 now, keep going!

>Guy names (((them))) and holds a bottle of Advocaat

Man, I can only support him

Fuck the rest of West, they trash-talk americans every chance they get. I can't wait until they all get blacked

Done, but how the fuck do I translate the comments..

It's this kind of attitude that is at the core of the western decay. We still like you and need to stick together.

Voted agree and good luck Lillebror, We are with you!!!

Attached: Enade vi stå.jpg (708x543, 105K)

Bumb. 55% now lads.

>Please go to the bottom of this article and vote "ja"
done

Which part of the UK are you from? Sorry about your daughter. That's heartbreaking, user.
Digits say yes. Happy Independence Day, Finbro.
I'd like to think this thread is a microcosm of what could happen for his party if, say, there were a Norway General here on Jow Forums. A lot of Brexit/UKIP work came from here, despite UKIP being such a small party. Maybe something to consider, get anons participating in. It would be a good chance of pace from the usual "DEFEND THIS" 1-post-by-this-ID slide threads.

Everybody trash talks everone. There are just more burgers then the rest of us.

You are a fucking faggot, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING FAGGOT! So a few pretentious french men like to meme and call americans a bunch of faggots every now and then. So therefore all of Europe deserves to get raped by savages, that includes the eu children as well once 3rd worlders are the majority. You are a sick fuck.

Attached: hanged.png (982x694, 1.2M)

>ID is jew

Attached: 1538241292680.jpg (332x351, 19K)

At the risk of sounding like a spic
Jajajajajajajajajaja

Vi elsker Lysglimt!!!

Hoppas du skickade min magakeps

Flag
ID
Not to be trusted

Thank you for exposing the juden. Ill take it from here.

Attached: hitler.png (641x493, 739K)

Whatcha doin, rabbi?

you have to go back

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (236x224, 10K)

OY VEY

Attached: 1475709223899.png (169x200, 14K)

Attached: 0CBE4925-5BE4-4B04-9344-71B16E298532.jpg (1500x2122, 125K)

Attached: 43F0AA4E-01A0-45E5-9DAE-1C1F7A488D65.jpg (255x82, 11K)

Voted ‘ja’
Godspeed Norway-anons

Attached: 42E3DCE2-F217-4937-8941-3C9EB2E1887B.jpg (1280x738, 208K)

voted

Menorah 2020

Attached: 77CFA3E5-DDE3-4603-9F18-25461F2AB50A.jpg (1500x1024, 247K)

808 votes. When I first voted, it was around 205.
Still at 58% and growing. I dunno how many of those votes came from Jow Forums, but it's still looking good.

i send this thread to newspaper journalist so they reset and write about this site ok?

The great awakening

Attached: 432225A5-7DEF-42E8-ACEA-06FF326EEEC8.jpg (760x760, 211K)

lol

>61%
I have to leave now, but thank you Jow Forums
Gonna be fun to read the comments later today.
Bless you all!

Attached: 1496566903350[1].png (702x486, 94K)

Godspeed

Voted

On a related note, there are a ton of different versions of the greatest story never told, which one do I watch and where?

bump, planning to vote later

Can we have a norsk bro translate the comment section?

Based and bumped

>"Narrativet om 6 millioner og gassing i kombinasjon med navnet Holocaust er blitt mytologi, vår tids mytologi som ikke får settes sporsmål ved.

>"The narrative of 6 million and gasification in combination with the name Holocaust has become mythology, the mythology of our time that can not be questioned.

>open link in private tab
>vote
>close private tab
>open link in private tab
>repeat
German engineering boys.
Also the question about TGSNT remains, I know there's a website but it doesn't work in brave.

Attached: BrainletFittingIn.jpg (124x121, 3K)

>can't spell
6 gorrillian.

That has to be a Jow Forumser lmao

Update: In Brave you can just open it in a private tab, hit control + f5 and vote again immediately.

Mulig det ligger et latent jodehat i Europas hovedsakelig kristne befolkning. Men, det er fullstendig overgått av det store antallet muslimer som nå har tilhold i Vest-Europa. En ting er eksemplets makt som ligger i profeten M.s barbariske fremferd mot joder. En annen at araberne har tapt alle kriger mot Israel; heldigvis! Der ligger det virkelig store hatet mot jodene. UT!

>There is possibly a latent hatred of jews in Europes mainly christian population. But it is completely overruled by the large population of muslims that now have taken hold of Western Europe. One example lies in the prophet Ms barbaric attack on jews. Another is that the arabs has lost all wars against the jews, luckily. There lies the great hatred against the jews. OUT!

I boated!

Attached: 1530458976375m.jpg (998x1024, 77K)

ahh which button

oh ja it is good

Attached: ae676c9d089637ac8e1e50554e827d83a7b664c7.jpg (600x908, 89K)