Muh peak oil

Remember this bullshit? Weren't we supposed to be out of oil by now?

Even if we did run out, which we won't, why would it be such a big deal when we can make synth fuel?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_fuel

The real question is, what motivates faggots to stir up hysteria like peak oil and global warming?

Attached: PeakOilSlide.jpg (1250x938, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_oil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Peak gold is coming

well this graph is obviously pretty old and doesnt factor in that every year we discorver new sources and ways to get oil at a faster rate then we are using it

>Peak gold is coming

Attached: jew fap.jpg (694x544, 113K)

KEK

Journalists, authors, professors, and talking heads just like to push this shit so they can justify their pointless jobs.

>Remember this bullshit? Weren't we supposed to be out of oil by now?

Well, even if this graph is true, in 2018 the amount of barrels have been reduce in a 8%. With the boom of green energy, electric cars and all this bullshit, I don't see any problem

This chart is from one of the times that internet leftists were being morons, right about 2000 in an effort to derail GWB's presidency.

For example look at this hilariously out of date wiki article about "muh Peak Oil" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_oil

You will never run out of oil LOL. The people who know how oil is really made, won't tell you it's infinite supply, because that would cause the price of it to drop by 90%.

FYI current global consumption is sitting at 100 billion barrels per year.

It is right at 34 billion, but I guess you can round that to 100 billion if you want

It's less than 50 so it rounds to 0.

Hysteria = ways to sell shit to shitheads
Real productivity is stagnant since 1979

$. People like to wrap it in fancy dialogue but it Always comes down to $

Conventional oil peak production global 2016. Shortfall made up by unconventional expensive oil. You're never going to run out of oil but you are going to run out of money.

Did it at any point occur to you, in that vacuous skull of yours, that the prediction in the graph bears no relation to contemporaneous production figures?

New oil reserves found in Venezuela. Much larger than any supposed finds modeled. All bets are off. Maybe that is why the CIA is hitting Venezuela so hard.

you even invaded Iraq but now are the largest producer, its all rather a laugh

Electic cars use more oil than ICE's.

we all know at this point that oil is nothing more than the blood of the earth...kek

Muh peak oil is like globalwarming

is like globalwarming, chinese and iranian colapse, andI US getting out of afghanistan

It comes out of Middle eastern countries that you destroy. Fucking shill. I heard Styx say the same retoric. CIA nigerrs abound.

Oil fields refill themeselves over time, peak oli is bullshit

Fucking shills are at this again. Styx you in here?

Really? I am a shill?
How is me saying oil prices should be much lower because the earth naturally produces oil over short periods of time?
Fucking kike shill bet you want 20$ a liter, peak oil is next week huh?

oil is not even a fossil fuel, its not composed of organic matter but is a mineral

Attached: 9448BB5A-628E-4F4F-A5A9-C3E0993DF004.png (1242x2208, 477K)

So oil is abiogenic after all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin

Attached: A2DAEF81-C737-4A7F-BFE8-BEA7CA0EFCB5.png (1242x2208, 511K)

>invent fracking technique
>peak oil cancelled
Venezuela’s oil is shit though. Heavy and sour.

Attached: D78D6996-D616-4941-993C-63ECCFC1DAEA.jpg (726x570, 132K)

>fracking
>oil
Gtfo brainlet

You can get oil from fracking. The pic is for shale gas but is just a good diagram
Read a book

Attached: 4418ED79-8479-43CE-A032-5C2105F664B5.jpg (479x317, 43K)

if its not oil then what is it?

It looks like we're doing pretty good.

Attached: fuel consumption production.png (864x514, 59K)

Alright I’ll admit I’m retarded kek

Remember, global warming coming, ice age coming, stock market crash coming, ww3 coming.
Basically tabloid clickbait everywhere.

i own quite a bit of gold (real metal, not paper) and unironically worry about a peak gold event. By which I mean that like oil, exploration and extraction methods improve to the point where gold is never particularly valuable again.

This
The fucking Soviets figured out oil was constantly made in the Earth's crust back in the 1960s
>not dead dinosaurs

Attached: qspongebob2.jpg (464x666, 61K)

>1960s
oops
>In 1951, the Soviet geologist Nikolai Alexandrovitch Kudryavtsev proposed the modern abiotic hypothesis of petroleum.[15][16] On the basis of his analysis of the Athabasca Oil Sands in Alberta, Canada, he concluded that no "source rocks" could form the enormous volume of hydrocarbons, and therefore offered abiotic deep petroleum as the most plausible explanation. (Humic coals have since been proposed for the source rocks.[17]) Others who continued Kudryavtsev's work included Petr N. Kropotkin, Vladimir B. Porfir'ev, Emmanuil B. Chekaliuk, Vladilen A. Krayushkin, Georgi E. Boyko, Georgi I. Voitov, Grygori N. Dolenko, Iona V. Greenberg, Nikolai S. Beskrovny, and Victor F. Linetsky.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin#History

Oil is just another Jewish scam like everything else. Trust me, goy, the world is running out of oil. Pay me shekels. Trust me, goy, the world is going to end. Pay me shekels. Trust me, goy, Trump is making America great again. Pay me shekels. Trust me, goy, Mueller will indict Trump any day now. Pay me shekels. Seriously, fuck Jews and their goddamn lies.

Attached: 1468126154384-3.jpg (831x1080, 111K)

It's almost 2020 so you should be able to find an updated chart to compare it too. That chart is most likely a very old prediction so it would help your cause to find a later and more accurate prediction. We're going to run out of fuel because we live on an finite earth so it has finite resources. But that's not the important point of peak fuel, the important point is that we're running out of fuel sources that are easily and cheaply accessible. Which is why you see more unconventional fuel sources being exploited.

>Even if we did run out, which we won't, why would it be such a big deal when we can make synth fuel?

Because right now we put in more energy than we get out of the synthetic fuel sources which means that they don't actually help...

>The real question is, what motivates faggots to stir up hysteria like peak oil and global warming?

Trying to warn people so that they can prepare for it. I mean peak oil doesn't have to be a disaster if we can start shifting towards better energy sources.

>The real question is, what motivates faggots to stir up hysteria like peak oil and global warming?

more taxes plus population control

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x355, 19K)

Remember, divide and conquer. So that when the time comes and the sun is repeating a cyclical event that happens throughout history time and time again, no one will know if they're coming and going due to the sheer amount of successful propaganda you have instilled into the populace. I at least understand that people need to start freezing their ass off to see this, but I also understand that global warming is true in the sense when you have a weakened magnetosphere/thermosphere, your summers are going to be super hot. Oh and that whole uptick in seismic/volcanic activity? Yeah there's absolutely zero correlation between that and solar inactivity. God we are doomed regardless

the zog wants to frighten people with threats of global climate change so that they will give the zog power over consumption and production. its basically the transcendant form of amoral capitalism.
if the global cabal can dictate how much a State is ALLOWED to produce and consume, they will have absolute power over that Dtate's economy

shouldn't it be diamonds instead of gold?

Conventional crude oil has peaked you fucking retarded, the fact we are fracking and doing oil.sands show we are in the late chapters of the oil game. Plus we have done fuck am to transition to another fuel source.