OHNONONONONONO

Check out the *low energy* on this guy

Attached: JEB!.png (641x515, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2aIEUyULQpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don’t bully Jeb

Attached: 1544050438660.jpg (1024x986, 93K)

Imagine being so low energy you can't stay awake for a call from your dying father.

Jeb is a mess

Jeb is a big fat mess

Jeb is a WASTE

I had this photo saved and was looking at it the other day. Two things that strike me are the ThinkPad and Bill Bryson book. Autism computer & shortcut to broad knowledge author. Jeb's meme status seems well deserved.

Attached: 1477093289277-pol.jpg (1200x955, 269K)

He keeps a picture of his mother on his desk despite her publicly acknowledging he's her lease favourite son ;__;

Attached: 1510979044973.png (872x632, 237K)

Jeb is a good lad. Don't bully him.

Attached: 1544085977069.jpg (1000x1000, 161K)

when will Jeb finally crack?

Attached: 1inj9f.jpg (596x445, 27K)

I'd love it if he cracked and ran for senate.

Jeb has our full support on Jow Forums, he'll never crack.

>you're gonna carry that weight.jpg

he deserved this.

Attached: 1543666920817.png (746x213, 28K)

lmao he is such a derp.

My guess is Jeb is a good guy and refused to eat babies alive like his brother and father did. That's why he didn't get the presidency.

You're right I went too far. Will buy two guacabowls as penance.

Or because of this

Attached: 1543665549537.webm (480x260, 2.18M)

He's clearly based and a good Christian.

Attached: Jeb_crop.png (650x1190, 404K)

you make me laffo user, have a creatura

Attached: jebbushwife.jpg (1484x1130, 246K)

Jeb is a big fat mess.

My favorite Jeb! encounter.

Attached: Jeb Bush.jpg (519x517, 135K)

This basically. I genuinly think Jeb is one of those guys who's just too friendly to rise to the political top. I don't like to talk shit about him because of that... i'll never forget that moment when he ran up to some guy and gave him a genuine hug while smiling from ear to ear when he told Jeb he was gonna vote for him lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=2aIEUyULQpk

>I didn't hear you clap, user...

Attached: 1459815747200.gif (800x533, 1.55M)

Also what I find hilarious is this picture in front of his desk. Look at the arrangement of everyone in the photo. Jeb in deep thought, yet in a dominant macho sitting position. The centerpoint of the picture, taking up most of the frame. His mother and father on either side looking at him with pride, third-tier people lining the background (Jeb is a popular, respected, and well-liked). Talk about an ego stroke. Imagine having that framed and positioned right in front of your desk to motivate you and to impress others.

Attached: 1544102976601~01~01.jpg (152x233, 9K)

this goofy ass blues clues acting son of a bitch couldn't even win the favor of some cardboard boxes

He's a MESS

Attached: 1543654371131.png (576x720, 678K)

low energy bush

yeah jeb is a good dude.

Everything in that photo is painfully obviously staged. But maybe, just maybe he actually kept those pictures around normally.

Yeb wasn't made to be a politician, but it's what he always wanted to be because it would make his dad proud. Dubya never even wanted to be President but he just did it anyway because he saw a perfect chance.

well crafted burn user have an upboat

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: Jeb Bush.jpg (854x480, 41K)

Yep, they are staged. But what makes it so obvious is that it's simply not in his character to pull it off...

kek why is jeb such an eternal wellspring of joy

2024 Jeb!

let's make it happen

The tragedy of fate. If jeb was a bit more dynamic he would be at least a good and honest politician, for Bush standards anyway

Seriously how can this man be a bush.

is Jeb! today's Bob Dole?

jeb is exactly the same as w except taller.

Attached: 1464586984584.jpg (883x829, 126K)

It's weird isn't it.
He seems hated by his family also, kinda sad.

when he actually tweeted this 2 years ago, I was pretty sure he was gonna do a happening.

Attached: jeb.png (604x636, 357K)

He would've won the elections with 56% of the votes if this was him.

> Please clap.
Do you think Jeb just sits up at night and wonders why he is the way he is.

Be nice to Jeb!

Why do public servants who make billion dollar decisions get cheap 200 dollar thinkpads.

It's baffling when you imagine him spending 10 mins to type a squinty email.

fuking kek

Attached: 1543236793719.jpg (258x245, 12K)

He's one of us, even if he doesn't know it. I hope he's gonna be okay.

No, Dubya carried Jeb's friendly demeanor but he could switch to a typical ruthless politician on the fly. Can you even imagine Jeb Bush delivering the speech Dubya gave after 9/11?
>These guys th-they're not the nicest guys, and I'd love to be friends with them, but we just can't if they are friends with the terrorists. I mean, 9/11 was like a- a- a, you know, a tragedy on-top of uhhhh a big ol' mess. *shrugs*

They're good, reliable computers.

What the fuck is up with this guy? Imagine being born in the Bush family, two of your close relatives were presidents, your entire family has strong ties to the government, everything you say carries more weight, you have millions of dollars just for being alive, you are a tall as fuck motherfucker, and what does Jeb Bush do with all this? Nothing. The guy is already old, he has gray hair, and he has achieved NOTHING.
What the fuck is up with this guy?
This is the biggest loser I've ever seen. This fucking guy is going to die having achieved less than the average Jow Forums user.

Imagine being so retarded that you're illiterate

Maybe it's been librebooted, so it's suitable for someone of his caliber to work on a private yet modern laptop computer. Can't have important data on a laptop with a known Israeli backdoor installed on all Intel chips post 2003 or something like that.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-20-19-17-47-658_acr.browser.lightning.png (1080x2160, 316K)

Attached: EDA2C19B-F8C1-4D2C-BBC4-DBE726B49ADB.png (640x640, 307K)

Why'd he do this again

You poor naive child. Who do you think did the Vegas shooting? They even covered it up with an old white guy patsy.

Attached: 2237765B-76D1-4CB8-87CA-A03FA3E09CF2.jpg (654x374, 94K)

I can't wait to see what Jeb! shoots up.

Attached: 54FC1145-8E3B-42FA-B699-4CB00E43C381.jpg (640x789, 118K)

I honestly didn't think he had that kind of fight in him. I figured he'd just roll over and let the nigger continue with her shit.

la goblina is the love of my life and id like for you to apologize

Attached: 1454299988612.jpg (634x954, 155K)

He's probably never even fired a gun. Too low energy.

it's not Jeb, just a Midwestern man who looks like Jeb, and it's just some random criminal, not a BLM activist

Jeb had a $130 million war chest from Wall Street and PNAC money before the primaries even started. dont be fooled by his goofy low energy. Jeb wasn't a good guy at all.

if Jeb had his way, he was going to gut the country to China and the bankers while embroiling ourselves in Iraq 3.0. all the while solidifying political dynasties in the USA. he probably would have cucked to leftists on the cultural front every step of the way too.

I am so thankful Trump ended the Bushes and the Clintons. fuck them.

>Hello, yes i'm sorry to tell you your husbands father has died
>we thought it was urgent to let know immediatly
>no,... no, no...

Attached: no-no-spanish.jpg (400x400, 80K)

is that him? wow wtf, context?

>When you can't afford the DDS so you have to use a DDP+

Attached: 1524406232317.png (889x914, 51K)

In retrospect, I wish I had bought a Jeb guac bowl just so that I could show it off as a relic of this era.

No... Jeb is nothing like W. Jeb actually has self awareness and is sensitive and venerable... Trump smelled the blood in the water early on and got the kill shot in him... he may have won the election if he was chosen. W is a fucking Chad and gives few fucks. Problem is he was a sock puppet for based Cheney

Jeb stole Florida for Dubya. They owed him a favor but literally nobody thought he was going to be able to take it from Rubio or Cruz, they just financed him.

I do agree that the end of the twin dynasties of the 90s was a good thing, but I still feel bad for the guy. I actually also sort of feel bad for W. He wanted to be a baseball commentator, he got dragged into politics by his father.

>They owed him a favor but literally nobody thought he was going to be able to take it from Rubio or Cruz, they just financed him.

why would anyone do this

>A Walk in the Woods
Hahaha I bought that for my dad for Christmas.

his only promised voter backed out at the last second