Antisemitism is completely irrational debate me otherwise

antisemitism is completely irrational debate me otherwise

Attached: 1490496230273.gif (960x1200, 1.14M)

Its rational to dislike somebody who has more power than you do.

Is that why Putin is constantly chimping out?

>antisemitism is completely irrational debate me otherwise
Why? We agree with you. Anti-semitism is irrational because it's not a real concept.

No. There’s no point in debating this. You either see the subversion everywhere you look or you don’t. In other words, you’re either retarded or you’re not.

It's very rational, especially when it comes from a palestinian.

Attached: 1540836838401.jpg (895x1317, 173K)

Partially

Humans are irrational though so its par for the course.

Antisemitism is an healthy reaction to the semitic corruption. Prove me otherwise

Neck yourself there's my argument

Einstein agrees

Attached: quote-anti-semitism-is-nothing-but-the-antagonistic-attitude-produced-in-the-non-jew-by-the-albert-e (850x400, 75K)

Happy Hanukkah

antisemitism is a pointless word
it's natural for any human who considers themselves part of a group to like other members of that group better than nonmembers
>religion
>race
>favorite sports team
>car brand
>cola of choice
>goobers or raisinetes?
this is a rational instinct because outsiders may not share morals and perceived values and may be a threat to the group
antisemitism is when nonjews exercise normal and rational group prejudice

Attached: 1529773592776.gif (400x238, 888K)

nope the better thing to do is to see how the have power and emulate it
it totally is though i see it all the time on here
>AYO MAN DEEZ JEWS BE OPPRESSING US AND SHIET
>ERYONE DAT DONT AGREE WIT ME IS PART OF DA PROBLAM MAN
not true palastinians must learn their place as the aggressors israel just wants peace with its neighbors
its not "healthy" to obsess over your "oppression" look how our african american brethren are doing on that
but were all american i dont understand why jew are not "in the group" according to this board jews are excepted well by successful and rational non jewish normies

you dirty anticaucasite

American Jews are in the same national group as I am but not the same racial or religious groups
some people care about one groups membership more than others and that's a personal choice
>for some race
>for some religion
>for some sexuality
vegans care about veganism more than race or religion
and I usually prefer people who drink whiskey more than nondrinkers of any other group weather I'm member or not

Antisemitism is completely rational. Debate me otherwise.

Attached: 1514720671446.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

It’s irrational to be anti-Semitic, goym! Don’t mind History and these people being thrown out of tens of countries multiple times. It’s your family goy, not ours!

Attached: A4C2F85C-BF27-42A8-AA30-6C11FDF7BB25.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

You can't be an antisemite when the majority of them aren't even semites to begin with. All it is is a ploy to avoid and deflect from any kind of criticism. Fuck you if you think otherwise faggot.

Attached: kikes.jpg (942x960, 127K)

*fault not family.

wow an entire thread of kikes.

Attached: Post Sage Leaves.jpg (1024x676, 74K)

>reading comprehension of a 2 year old nigger
>or a 30 year old nigger it doesn't really matter