Why are women crazy?

I've not been dating for a good year now and I am currently courting this young lady but am disappointed now because she is showing signs that she is batshit insane.

My ex of 3 years was also crazy. Is it me that has something wrong with them?

am 24

Attached: Jean-Eugène_Buland_-_Bonheur_des_parents_(1903).jpg (1500x1147, 268K)

yes they are all crazy. you can't change them, the best you can do is adapt your behaviour to them.

They are crazy so they can manage a family and run a village. Stop trying to understand them.

Find the woman that you are happiest yo be around and apend more time with her.

Either you're unlucky or there's something wrong with you if you keep attracting the wrong types. Pray tell, how was your ex crazy? How is the current potential gf crazy?

>They are crazy so they can manage a family and run a village.

Wtf kind of house on the Prairie logic is this?

Crazy people attract crazy people. Maybe you're not that crazy, but there's most likely something about you that makes nutcases flock towards you

I've stayed single for 10 years now.
Every woman I met was like crazy and once you get over 40 what is the point really?

>house on the Prairie
Kek

Attached: 1496128193498.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

I'm a couple years away from that but 40 is creeping up on me, I'm still getting girls 10 years younger than me. But yeah I can see the point after awhile it just gets old

Because pussy is just more valuable than dick

>Man is crazy
Everyone rightfully avoids him like the plague because if he decides to spaz out people will die very quickly

>Woman is crazy
*looks both ways*

[unzipping pants]

“Now take me around the fucking world & back, ya crazy bitch”

My mother is batshit bipolar but she never had problems attracting dudes (including my father) even when it was obvious she’s insane

Attached: 519CEF2F-88FE-47B5-98D9-B420F99743E7.jpg (320x320, 49K)

well some of the best sex I have had are with total nutjobs . But you always pay for it in the end ( hopefully without a butcher knife in your chest to drive home the point)

Maybe if men weren't so fucking thirsty and sex-driven they wouldn't have that issue.

>dates two women who happen to be crazy
>assumes all women are crazy
you sound like those landwhale femnazis who say all men are rapists.

They just are brother, no explanation.

Don’t be a dick, that’s just how men are wired. We can’t help it

Just like how women can get beaten black & blue, cheated on, stolen from, lied to, insulted, etc. but crawl back to their perceived alpha anyway.

>perceived alpha
those men go from being their heroes to being lower than literal dogshit dumbass

t. never interacted with DV chicks before

Attached: 1310806587908.jpg (804x787, 122K)

Riveting argument there

I could get younger ones or ones my age, but desu I just can't be bothered any longer.

Had a woman after me at work & I had to let her down gently.

OP what do you consider crazy?

Several people have replied advancing your argument. I know the logical thinking, believe me I have thought of the possibility thoroughly but no.

My previous girlfriend used to be extremely disrespectful to her mum and me expected to play a role in that.
and when i did not she would take it as a lack of loyalty, that I am taking her moms side.

Once she set up a surprise retreat for us. the mom got wind of this, she called gf while we were in bed.
and asked her to leave the hotel. she started gas lighting her mom about how she never raised her and because
of that she only has to listen to her dad.

I felt obligated to walk away and I did. not long after she broke of the relationship.
she apologised and we got back together then same thing again, and I cut it of.

I have never met her mom. I was thinking of marrying her. so it was only fair that I expected her
to be upstanding least of all to her mother!
its same thing with this new girl. overly aggressive and manipulative and bat shit insane.
all I want is some decent down to earth girl to settle with, I avoid 10s and 9s for this sole
reason.

Do you have any idea how many women are murdered when they try to leave these relationships? Are you aware that abusers begin these relationships by pretending to be normal people, and start smacking you around after they've tied you down with threats, isolating you from getting help, or god forbid bringing in kids or pets to threaten? Fuck you. Your 100% conscious choice to act like a stupid animal because of your sad penis is not remotely in the same category, and will never be. Besides, if men really can't help themselves, I guess the best thing to do is castrate you or lock you up. We do it with animals and retards that don't know any better, so why not?

This is what "everyone gets a trophy" society produces folks. Lack of critical thinking, driven purely by emotions, and a downright moron. The United States is fucked.

>I have no rebuttal, better throw insults around and hope that nobody notices

Women are emotionally driven dumdum. That's due to hormones like estrogen and progesterone. A liberal arts major wouldn't understand that.
Good luck on the job search, LOL!

I know you're just a hateful troll.
Nobody wants to bother learning about why abuse happens, people's thoughts begin and end with
>hurr hitting is bad, but why she stay?,??? dum wimminz hurr durr
Nobody bothers to think. Nobody bothers to educate others, nobody bothers to help, and that's why my sister is dead. I wasn't even thirteen and I watched them put her in the ground because of people like you. People that sincerely believe this shit and parrot it without a second thought, and people that make it into a joke because apparently sadism is hilarious.
I hope you're proud of yourself.

Yeah nah. My uncle was a cop for 30 years and I had the misfortune of patching up a few DVs as an EMT. Most DV chicks really do just enjoy the violence & chaos inflicted on them. They are so addicted to that alpha cock that they will endanger themselves and their kids to keep him. Women really do just like this shit until they get too old to keep such men interested.

Attached: B8C9B808-5E6A-408E-9CC2-5F1B3E5BB610.png (471x448, 39K)