How to overlook people's political beliefs

19 y/o grill
Been friends with a guy for awhile, Same age
we met through a mutual friend
Discord chat and Skype cam a lot, play games together
Filthy medic and heavy duo
we've also been to the movies and out for drinks a few times
We talk as if two guy friends would,
he shows pictures of 2D girls he finds hot and I comment on their tits before showing him any male game characters I find hot
I love sharing music, movies and games that I think he'd like and then finding out he did genuinely like them (adding to his playlist, drawing a character from the game) makes me so happy it's ridiculous
I started (((feeling))) for him
But recently he shared articles from buzz feed and vice regarding Black Lives Matter stuff, like the Waffle House lady and prom kid getting choked, and I know he supports the movement and he assumes I do to.....but I don't really.
I know that certain information is omitted from these videos he sends me (((The Young Turks)))
Such as the 911 phone calls that the employees made, witness accounts etc that would prove that they weren't just "minding their own business" and weren't arrested for being black
But interestingly, after he had shared these articles with me and spoke of his hatred of police
I don't (((feel))) for him anymore.....I know it's stupid to just lose interest over something small like this but I don't now where the heart beating fast and eagerness to chat went
And I'm struggling to decide if this is for the best or if I should tell him that I'm more right-leaning than he believes, and hope that he'll accept it, because I do accept his opinions and understand where he's coming from
>I'm just stunned that being red-pilled is a requirement for sexual interest for me
>He is perfect in every way but the fact that he doesn't look further into what he reads dried me up faster than I could say "yea they dindu nuffin"

Attached: IMG_5696.jpg (500x384, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sahandtarjomeh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ ajksbx545s.pdf
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED418160.pdf
unz.com/article/education-failure-is-the-new-success/
archive.is/Q0Byx
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/is-the-criminal-justice-system-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

be honest about how you feel, communication is key. it's not worth if it you're bottling yourself up or if he denies it. so find out now before you grow more attached.

I don't know why you're bashing on Buzzfeed, they're a pretty respectable news outlet. I've never seen them try to misrepresent anything.

>(((The Young Turks)))
This post turned me on

Thank you I will talk to him about it, he isn't an insane antifa member who would sacrifice me to his gender studies professor or anything, if he loses interest in me for it then it's only fair

Yea, and Slate and Breitbart are totally respectable too.

Retard.

>over something small like this
small is like he's allergic to your favorite food or something. worldview is bretty not-small imo. anyway. redpill him. probrem solved.

Wow, user.
I am very disappointed in you, that was quite disrespectful and uncalled for. I can understand and respect your desire to persue your own imaginative fantasies and try to believe that there's a hidden agenda behind everything, but real honest unbiased news is something to be respected, and Buzzfeed delivers that.

T.
Boyfriend

>kikefeed
>unbiased
lmaoing @ ur lyf senpai

Attached: laughingsluts.gif (500x282, 458K)

>black lives matter
You dont, he is as good as garbage

To be honest I became mostly apolitical in my twenties because I got tired of non-matching political beliefs ruining my relationships with women. Now if the subject is brought up I just find a way to change it or say that it doesn't really interest me. And it's true, the older I get, the more I realize that political discussion is usually pretty miserable, and it never changes anything anyway so why bother arguing about it?

>lost attraction for man after learning hes a liberal

Dont worry user, women in general just arent attracted to overly emotional beta males, its not your fault

The real red pill is realizing that you have no power and no voice. The question if finally asked myself is “who am I to have an opinion about this stuff? I am a nobody and no matter what professional or military accolades I have my opinion doesn’t matter. It merely makes me miserable.”

I am now totally liberated.

Honestly, he should be trying to overlook your beliefs. You can argue the facts of one specific incident all you want but the fact is that, as a whole, police aggression and militarization is a statistical fact. Racial profiling is a statistical fact. This country murders and imprisons more citizens than any first world country on the planet. Disproportionate policing policies and sentencing guidelines that target minorities are a statistical fact. The war on drugs disproportionately targeting minorities is a statistical fact. Cointelpro is a statistical fact. Seriously, look it up. Additionally, if you knew anything about the historical relationship between police and minorities you would have at least some insight on why they hate the police. I mean, can you blame them? Jim Crow, civil rights, segregation? The grandfathers and grandmothers that survived those events are still alive today and the anger is still very real. Its just history. You're ignorant of that history but still feel entitled to criticize people for not "looking further" into the things they believe. It doesn't even matter if you aren't a minority; if you have any modicum of faith in police or the modern criminal justice system you need to pull your head out of the sand and start paying the fuck attention to what is happening around you. No one is at fault for your ignorance but you. Maybe do some research before you buy in to the "everything that news outlets I don't like shares is false" bullshit.

Op you're dumb and that guy is too good for you. Leave him alone and he'll be happy he doesn't have to hang out with such an ignorant person.

Do you really want to be with a person that doesn't match your worldview? Sounds tedious. Idk I'd try to talk to him and see if you can have a reasonable discussion.

Its also a statistical fact that most crimes are commited by racial minorities.

>blacks
>hispanics
>asians
>mutts

>minorities
>in murica
nice try goblino

When taking control factors into account it is not true at all. This is a very common bullshit interpretation of statistics. The most reliable indicator of crime is poverty. Where there is poverty there is crime and vice versa. There is also the matter of over policing, disproportionate sentencing guidelines, lack of education and community resources. A more accurate statement would be "in any given area, the people who are convicted of the most crime are the poorest people who live in the poorest neighborhoods who have the least access to adequate education and who are policed the most". Additionally, people who commit crime and people who are convicted of crime are two very different things. Your likelihood of being convicted of a crime is highly dependent on your age, race, gender, religion and the quality of legal defense. Whether or not you actually committed a crime is sometimes not as important as how good your lawyer is or how public perception favors your age, race or gender. Your statement was oversimplified and ignorant. If you want to understand crime you have to understand its causes and how it is represented in the financial framework of the private prison industry. I don't have time to get into the hard statistics but it is my opinion that it isn't a coincidence that our justice system became specifically geared against anti-recidivist policies the second incarcerating poor people and minorities became profitable for private prisons.

Whites are over 70% of the population
>The most reliable indicator of crime is poverty.
Yeah I didn't say those "niggers are inherently criminals", I said most crimes are commited by racial minorities. Yes its because most racial minorities, on average, are less wealthy, have worse education etc. than white people.

>I said most crimes are commited by racial minorities.
Again, that statement isn't correct. "Committed" and "convicted" aren't the same thing. Your statement is running on the assumption that 100% of the people in our criminal justice system are guilty and that police presence, disproportionate sentencing guidelines and revolving door prison policies don't have any affect on crime statistics which, obviously, is untrue.

>Your statement is running on the assumption that 100% of the people in our criminal justice system are guilty
No its not.
>that police presence, disproportionate sentencing guidelines and revolving door prison policies don't have any affect on crime statistics which, obviously, is untrue.
I don't believe that either. What I do think is that you are completly overestimating how much those factors contribute to the commited and convicted discrepancy.
You said it yourself, wealth is the most reliable indicator for crime. Racial minorities are far less wealthy on average than white people. Thats a, like you would say statistical fact.

hardcore liberals are quite literally mentally ill. fucking run.

and DO NOT waste time trying to prove them wrong or convert them its pointless. read about the r vs k selection theory

Are you under the impression that the rate would be higher for white people if we went with "committed the crime but didn't get caught"? Because it really, really wouldn't.

Stop blaming da white man for all your downfalls. You're just shit people.

Poliece are there for a reason, blacks are simply mire likely to shoot someone. And convictet pretty much equals guilty with niggers, see annual victimization surveys which are alnost always 1:1.

I'm left winged and like the Young Turks and I want to kick my girlfriend's sjw friends in their damn teeth.

We all have beliefs. That's fine, and I'd say don't dry up over it.

But it's one thing to have a perspective and it's another to act like everyone needs to think like you and send YouTube videos by the tens to try and bring someone to your side.

Reality is extremely subjective, no one sees things the same way. Have your beliefs and carry on I say.

So no I don't think your problem is his beliefs. I think it's because he's shoving it down your throat. Fucking no one likes 'that guy'

Throw him out of a fucking helicopter.

Attached: 1511937405349.jpg (960x554, 121K)

>I think it's because he's shoving it down your throat. Fucking no one likes 'that guy'
/thread

Have you told him how you feel about your political beliefs? Honestly if that dosent work out well, you could just stay friends until all communications fizzle and die.

>I know it's stupid to just lose interest over something small like this

ideological possession is no small thing, and this guys sound fairly possessed in my opinion

If his politics dry you up as you say, you'll not respect him in the long run. He might also be sharing things he thinks you would find acceptable or he believes those things. Reveal your power level a bit. If he recoils like a frightened kike who's been found out scurrying from out under a rock, then you have your answer.

What, women don't like pandering nu-male feminist nice guys who do literally everything the media, the modern acadamia and their single mothers tell them to do?

I am shocked, shocked and outraged by this. It is news to me.

All seriousness though, OP, you aint gotta do anything.

This is a lesson all men must learn eventually. He will have to as well.

Breaking the conditioning and becoming a real man despite what society tells us is right and wrong, is simply just a rite of passage these days. The day you stop believing the lies, is the day you grow up.

K A N S A S
A
N
S
A
S

You should open your mind and not be so influenced by what you read on the internet. I go on Jow Forums too but you can't actually accept what they say as factual. The best you can do is sift through for the maybe 5-10% of interesting stuff and ignore most of the bs. Also, i dont like black lives matter much either but I wouldnt let some silly political belief influence my romantic life quite so much

>police aggression and militarization is a statistical fact
Multiculturalism is great
>Racial profiling is a statistical fact
It's like some groups do things more disproportionately that might invoke increased suspicion
>This country murders and imprisons more citizens than any first world country on the planet
Multiculturalism is great
>Disproportionate policing policies and sentencing guidelines that target minorities are a statistical fact
sahandtarjomeh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ ajksbx545s.pdf
>The war on drugs disproportionately targeting minorities is a statistical fact
Like them disproportionately doing drugs
>Cointelpro is a statistical fact
I haven't dug that deep into this one
>The most reliable indicator of crime is poverty
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
>lack of education and community resources
files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED418160.pdf
unz.com/article/education-failure-is-the-new-success/
archive.is/Q0Byx
>Your likelihood of being convicted of a crime is highly dependent on your age, race, gender, religion and the quality of legal defense
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/is-the-criminal-justice-system-racist/

Attached: 1521228135965.jpg (641x379, 39K)

>I'm left winged and like the Young Turks

Attached: 1522007908228.jpg (536x598, 82K)

holy shit, I'm just surprised he would play a white supremacist video game

Attached: aD2jK.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

Look at all these selfish fucks making this a political fight.

Its likely a respect thing, if he thought things oyu didnt agree with but he did so challengingly and poignantly you would be in the midst of the worlds best debate followed by the kind of marathon sex that destroys furniture.

Just be honest with me here...do you think hes left or politically indoctrinated?

Because their is a difference...

clearly he's not for you. He'll find some other girl who actually cares about the state of the world, socially. If you care about him, just dump him and let him be happy.

Ya read the rest budly?

I don't think it is stupid.
For me, the most attractive quality is a woman's intelligence and if I find out she isn't smart, I lose all interest.

LET ME GUESS WHO IS THE MEDIC AND WHO IS THE HEAVY

Also I understand how you feel that this one aspect of his personality is a huge turn-off. It's probably from your in-born assumption that people on the left have a mentality of righteousness that cannot be expunged through any logical means. Unfortunately that assumption is likely correct, and this man is under a delusion from which he cannot be dissuaded, because it is (retardedly) an aspect of his moral fiber.

My advice: move on to find someone with all of his good qualities and also highly skeptic of the media (like me; discord #2729 ;)

lmao look at this desperate loser

you're each other anti-thesis
make a synthesis
if you're both interested in politics, even if you are on different sides of the fence, you'll get along
engage him in debate, learn a little from each other's views
that's the beauty of living in a republic

you sound like a fucking sperg, and if the sexes in this scenario were replaced then he would never have even spoken to you.

neither of you are real adults, just people who consume extremely mindless media.

that's a redpill.

He shared his beliefs, so it is fair that you can share yours.
If both of you can agree to disagree, then you can go back to interact with each other as you used to.

But is seems like you are already salty over his beliefs, which could be... problematic (lol) to your friendship.

But it is fully possible to overlook others political beliefs as long as their whole personality isn't based around it.
My best friend is a leftist, I'm a right leaning centrist. But we are still very good friends after we accepted our differences.
And while I cringe a bit whenever he occasionally posts or says something related to politics, it's not something that would make me hate him by any means.

Fpbp
Be you.
Be honest.
And also shave your peaches.