Why haven't you killed yourself?

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Attached: 1525577833222.png (2000x2000, 367K)

because i have a positive outlook on life

I like myself.

Killing yourself is stupid.
If you ever killed yourself, you're stupid.

Makes no difference once you are dead.

Because I'm going to die anyway so I might as well live. Plus I like fucking too much to die despite the litany of reasons I should kill myself (debt, ugliness, obesity, low intelligence, etc)

Keep telling yourself that. Stupid cunt.

Call a corpse stupid and tell me its reaction.

I keep living knowing I can end it anytime. Every day is like a bonus, not inconsequential but if I happen to build something big and worth dedicating to, I'll keep going. If something really shitty happens and it's not really my fault and life takes a bad turn and I can't really do much to change it, I guess I can use that noose in my closet.
I personally think you're a pussy and attention whore if you talk about how you're "thinking about doing it" but never actually do it, at that point you might as well go on with it and do it or else it's just jokes.
Say you grow up and make it your goal to erase the human race and actually did succeed; you did it for glory right? but what's the point when everyone's dead? What's the point if you're dead? There's nothing in it for you.

>If you ever killed yourself, you're stupid.
I always thought that if there was a human being that was insanely intelligent, Im talking 400+ IQ, he wouldve killed himself in his youth. Its fact that we always suffer more than we feel joy throughout our lives, and that human being would be smart enough to prevent it early.

Anyways, OP, chillax my man. I personally look forward to a lot of shit. My life isnt close to perfect, and Im not financially stable by any means but I feel like there's more to do. Id say the laws of our universe(physics) and the science of the beyond(occult) keep me going strong to find out what the fuck is actually happening and what powers put everything we have here in the first place.
>inb4 i believe in the supernatural to cope with life

thanks for the suggestion, now I know what to do!

>be suicidal angsty 20year old with history of abuse
>too much of pussy to pull the trigger
>friends physically force me to go on a trip with them to Zion national park
>it’s just a bunch of rocks who gives a fuck - me
>arrive and it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen
>such beautiful deep red in every “rock”
>cliffs taller than skyscrapers, 4K green trees, wildlife all over thriving
>start getting a weird feeling, something that I haven’t felt since I was a kid
>decide to take a risk and hike up a pretty challenging course to the top of a lookout.
>have to take several breaks and actually felt like I was gonna pass out, severely dehydrated
>decide that I’m al, in and that I’m going to do this no matter what
>finally make it to the top and see pic related
>astounded by the beauty gets me to start thinking that if the natural world can create something as great as this maybe there is a bigger plan to things that I can ever hope to comprehend.
>overhear a guide talking about how the whole canyon was created by one river that slowly cut its way through over the course of 15 million years and created all that you see here
>that rivers name was virgin
>decided then and there that no matter how bad things got I would never off myself because maybe, just maybe, the river and I aren’t so different.

Attached: 5934ED91-C8C0-4271-A7BB-B82E2A67B4A5.jpg (640x427, 346K)

Not sure if pasta but god damn

Because even my dream girl doesn't want me anymore, my life is still great and I'm young

society is slowly destroying itself and i feel like hanging around to watch it burn. i want to read about silly girls my age living with their heads in the clouds killing themselves when they get older and wrinkly and not getting the attention they are used to anymore and struggle paying for all the crap they 'need' with a shitty job at a sandwich shop and several fatherless children to support. i can still get to see several economical jeweries crash because they are becoming greedy and i can still get to see the people running said jeweries hanged from trees by angry mobs of people for fucking up their future big time. i can still get to see the faces of our sjw's and politicians when reality hits them (and everybody else) and they have to live with what they have done (and hopefully also get hung by the trees preferably by the same 'people' they once stood up for). i still owe several people some iron fisted payback for shit they have done in the past and still have some graves to shit on of people who are yet to be deceased

i will not kill myself before i know i can no longer do this. it's not over yet

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: brain damage.

Because it would upset my girlfriend very much.

>something really shitty happens and it's not really my fault and life takes a bad turn and I can't really do much to change it,
iktf

Because I became a liberatarian after reading Faith of The Fallen when I was 15 and realised that things could only get better if I persevered and fought through obstacles instead of giving up

I thought about it a few days ago. My dad died recently, and my older sister a year before that. No family left. Lots of people I know, but less than 5 I'd consider friends.
Lost my comfy job last saturday. Went over to a friends house and talked. He had to leave for work and let me stay over. Drank some booze and remembered he had this shitty pool that hasn't been cleaned in years. Thought about taking a dive and not coming back up for air.
Thought about how much of sociopathic fuck I am, and how I always would be. But then I thought about how stupid that all sounds, and how much I'm overacting.

Attached: 84950f603e3dc3f75b65f11f3770163e806023aa9c534f4b5ec2a74e9e9e1b4e.jpg (255x228, 12K)

my best friend dragged me from the road