What is the most beautiful white-majority city on Earth and why is it Budapest?

What is the most beautiful white-majority city on Earth and why is it Budapest?

Attached: budapest.jpg (2000x1200, 1.11M)

>white-majority city
>city

yes burger, there are people who didn't decide to throwaway the culture/economic centers of their country just so they can have a plastic and cardboard mcmansion

How beautiful/ cheap / expensive are the hookers there?

What is their stance on Cannabis?

All 3 of them?

Budapest women, in general, are the most beautiful of any European city I've been to. Can't speak for the hookers though. didn't really see any.

its copy of vienna

>. Can't speak for the hookers though. didn't really see any.
all eastern euro women are hookers XD

It is better in every way.

Attached: magyarsuperior.jpg (1500x3031, 1.83M)

Not my sisters. They are pure.

160 euros for a young college girl.

It’s 15k huf per hour without extras that’s 45eur, idk where you faggots get your info in here, but Jow Forums is literally random hysteria and fake news.

But you dont know if she has a disease or what not, so I would not touch something like that.

They are in apartments and small hostels. No one walks the street except on the outskirts in the bushes.

There

Okay, I am out of here. Bye!

I wanna hop on board all the Pro-White shit but, all my experience with my White others have been negative.

A shared culture, value system, and language are far more important.

it's Athens

Who are you exactly and why are you replying to me again?

I've visited twice, it's a magnificent city.
Everyone should visit prague, vienna and budapest at least once in their lives.

Personally I liked Santorini, it looks amazing in the morning, too bad it has mostly fish food.

Athens is not exactly white these days, memeflaggot. Have you even seen the sorry state of the city lately?

It used to be way more iconic and picturesque back in '95 when I spent a whole summer there. It's still a great island but it's become too much of a tourist attraction. Visitors don't even bother to visit the volcano and the warm freshwater lakes in the middle of the sea, it's a sight to behold and they are supposedly therapeutic as well.

160 euros?! That better be for the whole fucken night!

Attached: 1455777396982.jpg (640x640, 30K)

No for a few hours, but you get to fuck models which is pretty nice.

It's not Budapest (though I love the city).

Because half of it is Turkish

I went there some time ago, beautiful city indeed.

They’re mostly free of STDs, right?

Checked
Looks pretty, OP.

strictly illegal
you can find it though

It looks like Brazil, on an alternate reality where it was populated by proper human beings.