Chinese Intel Gatherer Huawei CFO arrested in Canada and China is Outraged

World War 3 boys buckle up Huawei CFO arrested in Canada after request made by Anerica, China demanding release. Huawei has been in the news lately for allegedly using spyware in their smart phones to gather intelligence on westerners. Trudeau now has to make a choice on which super power to appease nothing good will come from this anons it was nice knowing you.
ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/china-demands-canada-release-huawei-cfo-1.4206940

Attached: huawei-p20-black-dos-400x540.png (400x540, 59K)

Just imagine if Tim Cook's sister was arrested in Singapore and then extradited to China on charges of illegally selling to Taiwan in violation of Chinese sanctions.

That's basically what has happened here. Outrageous violation of international norms.

shut your mouth wang chung

Is Tim Cooks sister the CFO of apple

>Trudeau now has to make a choice on which super power to appease nothing good will come from this anons it was nice knowing you.

Attached: a goon.jpg (431x242, 111K)

>DO WE APPEASE OUR NEIGHBOR?
>OR DO WE APPEASE THE MURDEROUS FOREIGNERS WHO WANT A BLOODY EMPIRE THAT TRANSCENDS THE PACIFIC?

better fucking choose what makes logical sense, Trudeau

China is demanding her release

It won't be long until Trudeau pardons her and gives China a formal apology, and 50 million dollars via tweet.

The US is abusing the shit out of sanctions and they are going to end up with the entire world working together to freeze the US out of the ability to implement them

>world war 3 over a fucking phone
peak degeneracy

Trudeau should support the chinese. Free the woman. This is rape

Put her on the next plane to Beijing, problem solved.

selling to Taiwan in violation of Chinese sanctions isn't the same as espionage
we should be bombing chinese from toronto to vancouver over this but the arrest is a good start

To be fair, canada is mostly chinese, so it's more
>Do we appease our neighbor or our homeland?

Trudeau is too busy getting ready to take all of our semi autos and handguns, and also force us to store all firearms in secure warehouses.
Take over of Canada imminent, we will lose our guns.

China just suicided the President of Interpol.
too bad.

proof Huawei are committing espionage?

If you rape your enemies, they win (in a good way)

CHING CHONG DING DONG
DAY OF THE WONTON APPROACHES
PREPARE YOUR ANUS CHINADA
>GOD BLESS COMMUNIST CHINADA
BEIJING ROVES MAPER REEFS

Attached: trudeaucommie.jpg (500x338, 46K)

he's a filthy racist
he will die

hearing of evidence comes at trial
after arrest and arraignment

To be clear the actual charges mentioned in the article have to do with violations of trade sanctions with Iran. However the I think the espionage element is quite the (((coincidence)))

Member when burgers arrested than European bigwig implying he raped his hotel's black ugly housemaid?

>Chinese phone spam stops
Hmmmm

This.

No lie, the Huawei phones are better than most on the market for a cheaper price, but the reason they can do that is probably their connection to Beijing bankrolling it, giving them a massive competitive advantage in captial/R&D. Honor and Mate line shit on everything Korean or American produced while being cheaper, its just the Chinese UI is absolute ass.

t. Huawei phone owner for 4 years

Attached: caocao.gif (300x218, 983K)

>he thinks Canada arrested that chink for no reason

US literally ordered them to do that. Trudeau is Trump bitch.

canada will most likely appease china.

A chinese vassal state starting WW3, you got to be kidding me OP. Youre going to capitulate to your ruler and the US won't do shit.

Attached: 1538518081977.png (417x500, 230K)

but they didn't arrest her for espionage user. they arrest her for violating the Iran sanction.
she need at least to by on american soil wheel violating the sanction based on the Territorial principle in Criminal Law.
this is indeed unprecedented.

The best solution is to cut her in half vertically and give one piece to both countries.

Ww3 won’t start over this, but China won’t be fucking happy, hey when you have someone who’s tired of you fucking around and will stop you, what can you do.

B-b-but orange man bad!

*while violating

This, even Israel and most of Europe agrees were out of control, and they're the ones who asked us to use the sanctions in the first place.

Ha ha ha

>WW3 & the collapse of human civilization just being a PR marketing stunt for the release of the Huawei Nova 4

Attached: Huawei-Nova-4-poster-1.jpg (600x900, 82K)

>WW3
Please, China isnt gonna do shit to the country that buys up all their shittily, little girl produced crap. Walmart and all that. China will never go to war with the USA it would wreck their economy which is already in a terrible state.

Fuck China and fuck canada

>t. ching chong wing wong

This.

someone please post the chink writing taiwan square etc. pasta

they are able to sell their mass produced crap to their own citizens now. the idea that China needs America to buy their crap to stay afloat is an old meme by now.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Fuck Canada too

is there a difference?

asian china and american china, hmm

>Thinking your nation won't now down and suck their cock
Did I wake up in a universe where Canada isn't a bunch of giant pussies?

>world war 3 over a fucking phone
it's what we deserve

IS THERE NOTHING THAT TRUMP WON'T DO FOR ISRAEL??? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A BETTER ALLY?

Good. Chinese electronics should be banned.

Yes, your reading comprehension is very poor. They are arresting 'him' for espionage, 'she' has nothing to do with any of this.

Don't worry buddy, with USMCA you don't have to negotiate with China alone(Which is good because they only respect countries more powerful than them.)

Attached: 12%20The%20Next%20Thing%20to%20Do_0[1].jpg (925x636, 149K)

obligatory USS Liberty incident mention

Attached: 1280px-SH-3A_Sea_King_hovers_over_the_damaged_USS_Liberty_(AGTR-5)_on_8_June_1967_(USN_1123118).jpg (1280x958, 159K)

The Chinese should be banned

Fuck off chang bot

>international norms
No such thing exists. We have our norms and they have theirs.

I have a huawei router that works off of cell data ( I live in the middle of nowhere, only get 100gb of data a month for $200, going over 100gb it’s .07 cents a megabyte). What does this mean for me?

>DO WE APPEASE AMERICA, WHO ISN'T ACTUALLY WRONG THIS TIME
>OR DO WE APPEASE THE CHINESE REGIME THAT'S COLONIZING US
The United States will come to liberate you soon.

Attached: powerarmor soldier.jpg (257x196, 9K)

>euros and Jews act like women
color me surprised

somebody make a JIDF one that’s all about the bds movement with links to the boycott apps so we can post in shill threads to combat the slide

It means the Chinamen know everything you've done online.

Attached: 1510205527828.gif (540x315, 2.21M)

literally kys bean nigger

>Canada will be gassed by either chinks of americans
Best timeline

whomst?

I'm not Saudi Arabia's bitch like you, snownigger

I have to command Trump for bitch slapping China like this. Beautiful.

>Below the level at which it should be rated

Attached: 1537234694449.jpg (350x468, 27K)

Both of these things sound favorable

Rather get spied on by chinks than Americans
posted from my Huawei

Fuck Tim Cook and his sister, I hope the chinks gas them.

Biannual reminder that even going back 800 years ago, Genghis Khan remarked that the "Chinese are not a warrior race" and went to conquer their entire country as a simple nomad living in a tent.

You know who really butters your bread, Canada. Its time to see how much of an ally you really are.

>end up with the entire world working together to freeze the US out of the ability to implement them
>Being this fucking retarded
The world will continue fighting over who can make daddy happy, or face economic collapse e.g. Iran, Turkey, Venezuela, China

Attached: 1539752054945.png (274x326, 65K)

You guys are fucking retards. The world has been abusing and taking advantage of the US for decades going back to the Cold War era. Now that we say enough is enough suddenly were the bad guys? No, thats not how it works. Europe doesnt like us because their half-century long era of free American gibs is fucking over. Good, fuck them.

You do know that canada is not a neighbour of china?

Yeah but its all OUR industries and all OUR factories that gives them jobs and allows them to buy their mass produced crap. Now that the standard of living has gone up in China over the past decade, workers are demanding more money and better wages, to which American industries are now moving overseas to places like Vietnam. China is also now colonizing to Africa to move their increasingly expensive production overseas as well.

>China is outraged at China for arrest of Chinese CFO in China

Attached: what.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

No canada and the US have an extradition treaty

nobody cares chingchong

the reason Huawei was singled out over all the other Chinese brands is because they manufacture their own chips which most likely do not come with a glowing nigger backdoor
the only reason she was arrested is because she sold shit to Iran. therefore going against Israeli interests

Attached: basedautismbird.webm (720x720, 729K)

This desu

> glowing chink backdoor

Nah.. China will just flood us with copy cat products forcing companies to sue for copyright

I just got a shipment of LEGO copies for my son.... $1000 of LEGO kits for $200. Eat shit overpriced LEGO

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

ofCoursd hes in fucking Canada

At least it isn't over a tweet user. That's what we really deserve.

Fuck your own face, Achmed. All CCP spies should get the fucking chair after ample dosages of Chelsea Manning truth serum.

MEANWHILE IN HONGCOUVER, CHINADA

good one

Yes, I'd like to place an order. One lunch special sesame chicken with fried rice, 2 spring rolls, and a can of coke.

Isnt google already spying on android and the us government is spying on google!

OH CHINADA
OUR C U C K E D CHINESE COLONIAL LAND
TRUE ASIAN SLAVERY
WE ARE AT BEIJING'S COMMAND

Attached: KEK construction helmet.jpg (360x360, 20K)

Thanks for the keks, user

ww3 over canada?, fuck off. the chinks can have Prima Nocta with your mum for all i care.

why does everyone keep posting this shit? I'm in China and it does absolutely nothing to the internet here. I have to use a shitty proxy just to get past the CAPTCHA and post on this site.

Also the writing is in traditional characters, which many communist Chinese can't even read (the communist party fucked up the language and simplified everything).

> t. white guy in shitty asia, it sucks here

You realize there are manufacturing and quality standards that china ignores to sell knockoffs so cheap right? ....a cursory google search shows the blocks are coated in oils, lead paint, have a strong chemical smell and have caused irritation and rashes. Enjoy your kid handling industrial poison for hours on end.

>Jow Forums is in favor of war now because Drumpf hates China
>This is exactly why Jow Forums didn't want Clinton

Get the fuck outta here you retarded chink

>how to fuck over Chinese and expose proxyfaggots all in 1 post

Serpenteza?
Cmilk?