So I just slept with my best friends girlfriend, I've realized now I'm in love with her and have been for years...

So I just slept with my best friends girlfriend, I've realized now I'm in love with her and have been for years, how do I go about breaking them up?

Attached: 1526484210894.jpg (400x533, 43K)

Tell him you slept with her.

Even if you succeed, she will blame you for her sadness.

To answer your question, call the tuy and tell him what a cheating whore his gf is. Hell dump her and she will be yours until she finds a meaner cock to milk and thus leave you too.

But he's kind of a cuck, what if she starts crying and he just forgives her or something? I need her to be mine.
I don't care I've secretly loved her since childhood and now I'm claiming my own happiness, I've tried to hold back for years but now I dont't care bastard shouldn't of tried to take her from me.

If he's your best friend, you have to tell him. You don't want him to find out on his own and you don't want to keep it from him either.

It's usually a bad idea to be in love with a girl who's willing to cheat on her boyfriend for you. If you became her boyfriend, there's no doubt she would cheat on you too. So forget about her and do your best to salvage your relationship with your best friend.

>how do I go about breaking them up
Thats up to her not you or her bf. He won't go anywhere and neither will you so she'll bounce between the two of you until she finds another guy to start fucking and will drop you or your friend.

>take her from me
she's been sucking his dick and likely other dick you don't know about

Fair enough.

Tell him ahe let you fuck her, he’ll cower and leave tou two to be happy forever.

Well I've actually been romancing her for months before anything happened.
No this wasn't just some cheap fling, it was passionate love I know.
I don't think that last part is true, but I'll always regret that first part, I clearly should have acted quicker, before he tried to take the one good thing in my life.

You are absolutely right. He is a selfish cunt, he stole from you, took what was rightfully yours. Now its time to be a man and take your possession back, and for good.

Show up at his house and tell him how it is. If he wont listen. Make him an offer that he cant refuse. If he doesn’t respect that, follow through and gain the love and admiration of your woman for all time.

I'm sensing some sarcasm from you, but I don't give a damn I'm gonna be the protagonist of my own love story and friendships never last anyway.

My greatest fear is seeing them years later married with kids or something while I look on from the sidelines.

>best friends girlfriend

You are kind of a bastard. Honestly what kind of person does that to there "best friend"? Sounds like you are only his friend because he has something you want. Do you only want her because he had her? Will you not want her once she is yours? Oh boy, you are quick to betrayal. Also, I will leave you with this, is he cheats on him, she will cheat on you too.

Attached: DbjYHTWXcAALRms.jpg (1125x599, 84K)

Youre a shit friend and shes an awful girlfriend.
You two really should be together, in hell.

Fuck off youre not getting any advice here for your scheme.

Why do you assume this guy is a perfect boyfriend who' never been unfaithful?
I know how he acts around other women.

He doesn't deserve her.

explain to us in detail how it happened

If the dick you give is superior just fuck a few more times and wait a couple weeks... She'll do the breaking up

>So I just slept with my best friends girlfriend, I've realized now I'm in love with her and have been for years, how do I go about breaking them up?
>So I just slept with my best friends girlfriend, I've realized now I'm in love with her and have been for years, how do I go about breaking them up?

Kill yourself.

He’s not your best friend anymore. That friendship is over.

Also, this girl you love? She just cheated on her boyfriend. Therefor she’s an unloyal whore. How can you “love” this?

With all my heart?

you have fucking low standards. I hope she cheats on you too. You deserve it for betraying your “best friend” for a worthless cheating whore

Tell me where you live so I can bash your head in

>he’s butthurt because he knows it’s true

Lol, get fucked. Retard. She’s an unloyal whore. You’re a enabler and a shit friend. You just destroyed your friendship with your alleged best friend. For what, a cheating whore? Once a cheater always a cheater. If she cheated on her boyfriend for you, she’ll cheat on you with someone else.

Then he's not your best friend, friends don't do this shit unless they basically say hey I don't care about this girl and want rid of her ( it happens).

Ooooh but this one's different she just did it the one time and will totally not get sick of him rinse and repeat. Christ people are fucking delusional when they want a piece of ass, but pussy makes us stupid we've all been there

>but pussy makes us stupid we've all been there

Not me! I think with my head before and use judgement before I do anything. :)

If you kill yourself in front of them, and blame it on the girl Because you slept together, they would most likely break up.

If she cheated on your friend she’s gonna cheat on you haha

cant wait to read the post when you come back here inevitably burned op, stop buying in to this thots tactics and oxytocin. she cheated on her bf, she will cheat on you. that is NOT someone worth loving. but dont take my word for it, sometimes people gotta learn the hard way.

>it was passionate love
doesn't sound reciprocal since she is still with him. She is the one that decides and on her terms.

>He doesn't deserve her
Of course you would say that but she didn't feel the same as she swallowed his cum

>fucks "best friends" gf
>fell in love after one time
>girl is still with "best friend"
>thinks hes doing the cucking

i think you can do the maths and realise that all you are to her is a massive mistake and ur not a friend at all to this guy. and from the post i can already tell your a weirdo freak shut in with little to no actual life. so atleast have the honour to livestream your suicide you massive cunt

She cheated on him. She'll cheat on you.

holy shit I'm triggered is this OP? where the fuck are YOU ya idiot chicken shit bastard? He gave you the realest answer here and I will gladly cave your skull in if you can't pull it out of your ass.

/thread

>friendships never last anyway.
but of course relationships that start this way do. thanks for the truth. friendships dont last, if something happens like what you did

Wow you're a shitty friend. Go kys!

This
Recently went through the same and found the balls to tell my friend. Turns out he knew she had feelings for me and we're currently in a poly-amorous relationship together now

If you want her to yourself you can either try and break them up for the cost of the friendship or you can drop her and hopefully rebuild the relationship.

I hope you get the worst, op, you are trash

Imagine those kids are actually yours, and he's raising your seed. That's why to some retards, you don't covet your neighbors wife. In king of the hill, John is the one who suffers the most from Dale and his wife, seeing Joseph grow up under Dale. To some faggots who don't care, whatever.

Just take her if he's that weak.

Sex causes you to love the partner, It's not rael.
Just walk away and never speak a word of it, hopefully you won't ruin what THEY have.

Attached: 1526271255934.jpg (512x512, 83K)

This.

If she's willing to cheat on her dude for you she will cheat on you for someone better the second the opportunity arises

You're a knacker OP