Serious question here lads...where did all the white people go?

Serious question here lads...where did all the white people go?

Like....most boomers had kids....and most boomers are white....so where are all the white people?

They fucken vanished...

Attached: 1518663778619.jpg (682x1024, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/01/13/millennials-falling-behind-boomer-parents/96530338/
usatoday.com/story/money/2018/10/30/jobs-62-percent-fall-short-middle-class-standard-us/1809629002/
youtube.com/watch?v=7ozhx7TirRg
pewsocialtrends.org/2018/01/09/women-and-men-in-stem-often-at-odds-over-workplace-equity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are plenty, there's just also 1 trillion niggers in every square foot of every white country now as well

You traded them in for pajeets and chinks.

Countless of white men bred with Asian women.

Attached: 1534844759390.jpg (800x800, 187K)

It's called white flight. I'm well over due.

>Canada
>pic related
Turns out those little fellas with funny noses the Germans warned the anglosphere about, weren't worth dying for after all.

Attached: Percentage_Of_White_Canadians.png (521x326, 19K)

Creating the new master race, which will fight the muslim hordes at the great wall of china.

Social media reality is not reflective or representative of actual reality.
White people are still there, the general population is just so dilluted that all the other shades stand out.
Now, I can't say that's going to be the case in 10 years from now. Primarily white men will die in the upcoming war, white people have stopped having enough children for a good while now, and white men amount for 7 out of every 10 suicides.

If whites do not procreate only with each other, they will disappear into the abyss.

Sheeeit

immigration

the world population doubled over the last 50 years and people from the rest of the world immigrate to europe or the americas and not vice versa

>white flight
Where do they fly to? I want specific locations user....

Attached: 1533569241104.jpg (1920x1440, 351K)

>In the city of kitchener ontario
>go to mall
>90% brown people

Explain. Either you and the census are lying, or...no other explanation sorry.

Attached: 1506881715001.jpg (533x800, 368K)

It really makes me wonder what western countries would look like without any immigration.

Attached: MG_9875_B_h1200px.jpg (800x1200, 210K)

moved to smaller, whiter places.
it always happens.. migration leads to tribalism within the country.

just think of little italy, chinatown, etc. we are inherently tribal beings

HNG!

Attached: 1531017069716.jpg (1200x800, 603K)

You are the epitome of a mongrelised proxy state with warring ethnicities and fabricated history.
How would you even be able to tell the difference?

We moved away so we didn't have to live by you. Google, "white flight."

See: Eastern Europe

Attached: Alessio_Albi3.jpg (1000x1000, 254K)

Capitalism killed us off. No seriously. Most of us are busy wageslaving and hustling. There aren't suitable ways to meet people. Unless you consider online dating or apps like tinder which is fruitless for meeting people or fostering quality new relationships. Our individualistic culture has atomized us. There are no pubic squares or large public areas. We also don't have time to cultivate relationships. We don't have time to raise children. And despite all the wageslaving, at the end of the day we don't have money to have children. This is a serious issue that is killing us off as we're slowly displaced. Link related

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/01/13/millennials-falling-behind-boomer-parents/96530338/

Tl;dr: capitalism killed us off

Hopefully they will disappear completely in this lifetime.

just like the elves on lotr

Communism fucked Eastern Europe up beyond belief desu

Attached: kara.jpg (235x314, 12K)

Our government (Canada)
Is funding abortion at a state level, taxing us to death and then complaining they don’t have enough workers. Maybe they could subsidize ethnic european Canadians that have large families, give us tax breaks etc but no they are using Hegelian dialect to push migration. The only answer as to why is population replacement

They go to work then watch TV after work.
You only see the poor people walking around, it's just an illusion user.

Imagine the future lol little Britany, little Saxony, Little Paris, Little Luxemburg, Little Molmo, Little Berlin. It goes on and on. Little Iberia. Hmmm....

But it also created a thick armor to modern day cultural marxism. While former communist countries are fucked up today, at least they will still exist centuries from now, as long as they keep their borders secured.

Attached: Anastasia_Scheglova5.jpg (812x1000, 149K)

I agree

>But it also created a thick armor to modern day cultural marxism.
Wrong.
>While former communist countries are fucked up today, at least they will still exist centuries from now, as long as they keep their borders secured.
Hahahahahaha

Considering a fiance visa isn't too hard I'd say the usa

Maybe not Romania. You guys are still pretty cucked.

Just get a job that isn’t wage slave and you’ll be set.

It's cute how autistic western white guys who play crusader kings 2 think they know everything about the world hahahaha.

Attached: 1542505628299.jpg (300x188, 11K)

>The only answer as to why is population replacement
Paranoid conspiracy theory. There isn't some maniacal plot to kill off white people. The elite realize the capitalist system leads to tanked birth rates. This is what we're seeing across the capitalist world. But under capitalism, population stagnation is a systemically a problem since capitalism requires constant growth to work. There is an inherent contradiction in the system. The elite know this and use immigration as a stopgap measure. Also, as a bonus, immigration increases the supply of labor forces which leads to a wages dropping. This is a great thing for the capitalist elite who supply our wages which means by manipulating the human market of labor, they can get away with paying workers less. Capitalism is killing us, do with this information as you wish. Ignore it or embrace it like a sadomasochist.

>Maybe not Romania. You guys are still pretty cucked.
Everybody is affected by Western school of thought, even fucking Russia but keep living in your insane reality.
You say this as if you arent a Western yourself.

62% of jobs aren't suitable for middle class lifestyle. 62% of working class whites wont be able to have children. Capitalism is killing us off.

usatoday.com/story/money/2018/10/30/jobs-62-percent-fall-short-middle-class-standard-us/1809629002/

Would you believe me if I told you I've been to ploesti, Sibiu, Timisora, Resita, Bucharest, and craiova?

Attached: 1418965552394.gif (224x255, 827K)

Boomers had a about one kid each on average so they can hoard all the wealth, which is why they mass imported immigrants

Hey I am from Ploiesti too, tell me did you like the 30% gypsy city?

>But it also created a thick armor to modern day cultural marxism

Not really, it just delayed it for a couple of decades

>With european origins, most people identify as Canadian idiot. this is such a gay forced meme,

That's fucken said--even some woke boomers know...

I remember talking to my friends dad and he was all like "it's hard for you guys these days, housing costs are through the roof and living was easier back in my day than yours...I feel bad for you guys".

Meanwhile my fucking father keeps bragging about how he is so amazing and how much he was able to accomplish by my age.

Attached: qlBYFuD.gif (380x230, 1.95M)

>Everybody is affected by Western school of thought, even fucking Russia but keep living in your insane reality.
Wrong. Russia and Hungary have even banned Soros from their countries.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1140x858, 183K)

>Wrong. Russia and Hungary have even banned Soros from their countries.
Oh my you are a complete retard and not just partially as I initially thought.

Wow good argument user
youtube.com/watch?v=7ozhx7TirRg

When I was in Ploeiesti, I was staying with family--one night the neighbour invited me to hit the town with him...and we drove to a part of the city that had no lights and big gypsy "mansions"...we got out of the car and had some cigarettes waiting for something to happen...in the dark...

Nothing happened, but fuck me, it could have easily....

Attached: 1361632695329.png (186x186, 4K)

dude you're a fucken retard, shut up--you don't actually know about anything happening outside your house.

They are still around. Going to London and its like spot the white person. Go into pubs that arent for tourists and its full of white people. Go into rock concerts (not rap/hiphop) and its all white people. Even the football is overwhelmingly majority white. Were still around, we just dont want to associate white non whites.

That's fucken alarming m8--you should be alarmed.

Attached: 1394292717209.gif (194x146, 1.94M)

Go back to pakistan faggot. I have family in Eastern Europe.

>using the counter top as a cutting board
filthy reprobate

It's not just economics attacking whites. There's tons of racemixing propaganda and antiwhite government programs like affirmative action. There is an obvious explicit agenda to genocide white people.

Oh I love how you gloss over treaties that are signed with Western universities, the continious standardization of curriculum to allow easier exchange of students,mass media coming from US with the same propaganda,games with the same propaganda,constant pressure to Westernize and follow their principles,clothes,food,music are a copy carbon of trends form the US.I swear you live in a bubble of ignorance.

You should go at night over Bariera Bucuresti, most of the gypsies live in that region, if you are not a local you will 100% lose what you have on you and the police will refuse to come.

It's interesting how you ignore empirical evidence and instead point to superficial pop-culture nonsense and meaningless student exchange programs. Ethnic nationalism is on the rise in Eastern Europe.

Attached: Russians_Naitonal_Pride.png (647x882, 90K)

Retard its not, I would say civic nationalism is and all of those things are influencing our youth making them no different from Western bots.But keep having your predefined views.

Try looking outside of Toronto and into the countryside. Same story in England, everyone outside of England thinks it's finished, but it's only London and Birmingham that are gone.

>post survey proving that it is
>hurrr durr no it's not
Imagine being this delusional. Like I said, Romania might be a special case, but as a whole Eastern Europe is getting more, not less red pilled.

No offense m8 but your head is buried very far in the sand that collected deep within your own ass.

Attached: The-English-Gentleman-by-Monocle.jpg (383x500, 129K)

Away from metropolitan areas. Whites did not disappear, they are becoming a small percentage as a group in their countries, because of chain migration. In population total, it's large than it was before the boomer generation.

How about you visit Moscow or St Petersburg and see for yourself how many non whites live there.Not to mention they get millions of foreign workers each year without touching foreign students form Africa and ME.

>Let me tell you about your country
>The post

Christola---you're literally taking on behave of an entire region of europe and you actually think you are right....despite someone from eastern europe telling you that you are wrong...

How aspergery and embarassing.

Attached: 1394846947479.jpg (600x800, 168K)

I've been to Moscow and it's about 85-90% white. Much more white than this shithole I live in (Toronto). St. Petersburg is almost entirely white as well. And every other major city in Eastern Europe is 95%+ white. Go check out Budapest or Krakow.

Attached: Russians_Immigration.png (791x523, 49K)

Most Boomers didn't have enough kids. That is the entire problem. They had their minds destroyed in the late 60s and 70s, and bought into de-population schemes. Look on a population tree at Gen X, it is like 20% or more smaller than the Boomers. The Millenial group are basically a product of late 30s Boomers panicking and having a few kids.
Then Gen X got shafted by Boomers in the property race 1995 - 2008, and couldn't afford enough kids. Ironically 2008 was the highest birth rate year for decades, because all the women lost their stupid government jobs and just thought 'fuck it, i'll have a child'.

Care to explain why though? Or are we just name calling for a laugh?

I'm taking my information from my family who lives in Hungary.

>I've been to Moscow
No you haven't---why are you lying?

Attached: 1415428388752.jpg (1081x739, 108K)

And countless black men breed with white women

Attached: Redman-White-Girls-2.jpg (1094x1088, 233K)

Those numbers mean nothing without touching foreign workers which are primarily in those cities,then refugees and foreign workers.And you refuse for some reason to understand that ethnic nationalism in Russia is banned like its in all EE nations.

>n-no I won't believe it!
kys pajeet. If Toronto was half as white as Moscow it would be a godsend. And Moscow is a special case for Russia.

Attached: Russians_in_Russian_regions_2010.png (1011x873, 181K)

Slow boiling the frog m8.

Entire cities are becoming non-white majority in less than one generation.

Entire towns (~60k populations) are getting swallowed up one by one in 10 years.

"it's not so bad" is your attitude because you're still in the lower percentages of replacement, not realizing that this thing is fucking EXPONENTIAL GROWTH.

By the time you get fed up with it, it'll be too late to do anything...you're practically already there...

We are there in Canuckistan--the census is lying and flat out not reporting racial data anymore---because if it did, it would literally show ethnic cleansing of Canadians of european descent is going on right now.

No fucking joke.

ETHNIC CLEANSING.

Attached: 02895e575213285143653579e8c49513421e156a8d972e4578ee870c37c04ad0.jpg (680x500, 39K)

Do you remember the 1990s internet that was only white men? It would be like that paradise. Fuck fake geek culture and fuck smartphones. Now every hipster buys an Alienware laptop to prove how cool he is and then plays candy crush on it.

>Says Eastern Europeans have adopted the same kiked values as Westerners
>Get proven wrong with surveys showing strong support for ethnic nationalism
>continued kvetching
for what purpose? Do you just like to argue?

Attached: hungaryimmigration.png (375x864, 29K)

Oh I guess my hand shakes haven't been firm enough fuck you

*sigh
Fine dont believe me then if you think your cherry picked graphs represent the reality on the countries you mention idk what to say.

Boomers
>aborted their babies
>undercut their education
>now complain that there aren't enough skilled workers so we have to import Pedro
You can thank the Christ Cox as well they would rather have a brown Christian than a white hippie dippy even though the hippie might evolve into a yuppie into a human the shit skin is never going to be a human. But some did you told him to be a good samaritan you know that place that doesn't exist anymore because its citizens were fucking cuckolds?

>cherry picked graphs
I don't think you understand how statistics work user. The whole point is that they're not cherry picked. Just because your country is JEWED doesn't mean the rest of Eastern Europe is. After all, Romanians are the wetbacks of Europe so I'm not sure why I expected a semblance of insight from you.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-06_11-14-32.png (352x652, 96K)

You're posting "opinion polls" from biased news sources---how fucken retarded are you truly?

Do you think opinion polls actually dictate world views?

You're an NPC.

Attached: 160801152447-0801-poll-four-way-social-image-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 54K)

PEW is not a news source, and if anything they are biased in FAVOUR of liberal responses.

>Do you think opinion polls actually dictate world views?
It's better than making shit up and living in a fantasy land like you

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-06_11-17-51.png (672x777, 149K)

I never said it's not so bad. I'm saying when you look at London or Toronto, that's not representative of the entire land. We're all fucked via global warming soon anyway, no point in being mad.

Or....you know...actually living in a country you're speaking on behalf for...or letting people who live in that country talk about their country instead of you speaking for them and backing up your bogus claims with opinion polls from reuters.

Dumbass.

Are you a anti-social schizo who gets off on how irritated you're making me? Are you trollzorzoiring me?

Attached: 1540140298112.jpg (474x320, 56K)

>actually living in a country you're speaking on behalf for.
What part of my family are Hungarian do you not understand?

>.or letting people who live in that country talk about their country
He wasn't talking about his country. He was talking about Russia and Hungary.

>backing up your bogus claims with opinion polls from reuters.
I didn't post anything from Reuters. You're as intellectually dishonest as a kike.

They're in Poland

>I'm saying when you look at London or Toronto, that's not representative of the entire land
That's an extremely naive and just plain erroneous understanding of demographics.

>We're all fucked via global warming soon anyway, no point in being mad.
Also not true--millions of kilometers will become arable in Canada thanks to global warming--rest of the world will be massively fucked however....

>rest of the world will be massively fucked however....
And where do you think the rest of the world is going to want to go?

>Criticized leaf for talking about other countries while about other countries
>Dismisses strong evidence because it contradicts his world view like a liberal
>Completely makes shit up because he has no real argument
Found the kike

Depends how far the warming goes, Canada will be too hot for growing crops judging by scientific predictions. At least Canada, northern Europe will be the last to perish.

Its more so a matter of Canada importing millions of minorities to the point where European descended Canadians are now the minority in some places. Blame Pierre Trudeau.

*while talking about other countries

Exactly, some say this whole refugee crisis is precisely because of famines.

pretty much. I live in Kitchener too and Fairview park mall is a cesspit

The global warming hysteria is a lie intended to scare people into accepting higher taxes. The polar ice caps were supposed to have vanished 5 years ago.

Attached: globalwarming.png (829x493, 126K)

>2011-2016
How do you drop 8% in 5 years?

>What part of my family are Hungarian do you not understand?
Let Hungarians living in Hungary talk about what life is like in Hungary---you don't get a say.

>He wasn't talking about his country. He was talking about Russia and Hungary.
He was talking about eastern europe lard ass--you're the one who brought hungary and russia into this---who's the dishonest jew now?

>I didn't post anything from Reuters. You're as intellectually dishonest as a kike.
Oh I'm sorry--your sources are from PEW Research Centre..much more reliable and objective than reuters right?

Here's an article they wrote about persecuted women in STEM:
pewsocialtrends.org/2018/01/09/women-and-men-in-stem-often-at-odds-over-workplace-equity/

Faggot.

Attached: 1515531979001.jpg (386x518, 28K)

Not a chance. It's because we bombed the shit out of the gate keeping shitskins out of Europe.

Attached: gaddafi.jpg (500x320, 13K)

you know that is bullshit though.

":Refugees" come because people tell them they will have a better life in europe

>Fairview park mall is a cesspit
Dude...I lived in kitchener for approximately 3.5 years and the demographic shift I was witnessing was shocking...

In just 3 fucking years the mall went majority muslim....fucked up.

>Let Hungarians living in Hungary talk about what life is like in Hungary---you don't get a say.
I do get to tell you what they tell me however, which is exactly what I've done. And what about you, doing the exact same thing. As a "Canadian" you have no grounds to argue.

>He was talking about eastern europe lard as
Eastern Europe is not a country with a unified culture you uneducated imbecile.

>Oh I'm sorry--your sources are from PEW Research Centre..much more reliable and objective than reuters right?
Yeah it is actually. And if it's not then show me exactly why. Keep acting like an NPC though by dismissing evidence that disagrees with you.

that''s why I'm leaving once I get my degree

Attached: IMG_7917.jpg (539x500, 62K)