What did she mean by this?

twitter.com/pamfoundation/status/1070338993282301954

Attached: Pamela.jpg (474x590, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aYJVnNi2iA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 6.png (218x210, 33K)

Pamela "Six Million More" Anderson dropping the hard redpills

there is no ecological crisis in europe lmao, we are literaly cleanest continent there is. we have kike, nigger and muzzie problem. thats literaly it :D

Nah, I don't believe in real European unity. I don't believe it will ever happen, I don't really feel I'm cultural kin with other European nationalities.

choose between a thousand beady anglos in your village vs a thousand somali 50 iq niggers

It’s strange to see this thing pushed, since Europe has long history of war between the nations. So where this united Europe bullshit came?

Attached: Benjamin_Franklin_-_Join_or_Die.jpg (3740x2696, 3.42M)

Pamela, that wasn't a cock you were sucking!

Her feet have long been garbage. You can't trust a woman who let's her foot aesthetics collapse

youtube.com/watch?v=1aYJVnNi2iA

Only just this.

we felt the same way
we had to fight a civil war to pacify the naysayers
>protip : dont ever allow the formation of an EU army

The kike, nigger and muzzie are the ecological problem, user.

This is the woman that killed Julian Assange.

Based and redpilled.

My main issue is that I don't really believe that the eventual elite in core areas of Europe would really care about problems of periphery. As much power should be kept in local areas and homogenous groups as possible.

Gamers rise up

Based

absolutely, i look forward to the international alliance of nationalists and beheading our globalists together

thanks finnbro

This. Decentralisation is the way forward, not giving more power to literally who in fuckville

Soar my proud Tengrii brother

underrated

Attached: sweetjesuspooh.png (238x233, 74K)

Is disease and famine a part of ecology?

There's your culture, diffrent and what makes Finland finish, then thier is the common culture, the culture of law, witch usually takes the form of religion.

>What did she mean by this?
The cia is protecting the cia puppets?

It sounds very pro European, but it subversively says across borders and nationalities too. To me, it seems like she's saying she's pro EU. No good.

Well this took forever, ignore the filename (it's randomized by 4chanx). Here you go.

Attached: 1530010528288.jpg (800x815, 531K)

Dead thread? Dead thread.

It will never work when Germany can unilaterally decide to open the floodgates and ruin everyone.

does globoshlomo write the tweets of that whore?