WHAT THE FUCK! TEXAS NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

>The Republican Party of Texas found itself playing defense after a committee member from Dallas who helped author the party’s platform declared himself a white nationalist on social media last week.
>Myers, 74, told the Observer there could be nothing wrong with proclaiming white nationalism because other races are proud of their racial heritage as well.
>The state Republican Party’s 2018 platform embraces planks such as the repeal of hate crime laws, abolishing the refugee resettlement program, no amnesty on immigration, English-only ballots and the use of profiling to fight terrorism.
dallasnews.com/news/politics/2018/12/05/texas-republican-helped-write-state-partys-platform-declares-white-nationalist

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-05 Texas Republican who helped write state party's platform declares himself (1802x875, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/texas/state-name-origin/origin-texas
dallasnews.com/news/politics/2018/12/05/texas-republican-helped-write-state-partys-platform-declares-white-nationalist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japan has Japanese people. China has Chinese. Texas can't be white because...?

well it isn't. it should be, but there's too many mexicans there already.

white isnt an ethnic group

There is nowhere in Earth where it's just white people anymore, unfortunately.

They'd better get radical and quick. The liberals at the federal level have ruined them and it's a shame as they didn't even vote liberal in the past.
They are a victim state of this globalist madness.

> white isnt an ethnic group
Yea and there's no black people either. Stfu.

>Myers, 74, told the Observer there could be nothing wrong with proclaiming white nationalism because other races are proud of their racial heritage as well.
That's fucking retarded. Having pride in your heritage isn't racial nationalism.

Texas is for Texans. A place that promotes white supremacy but not white dominance. Non-whites are actively encouraged to act white here.

Anglo-European is a race.

Eastern euro my man

A rare, based boomer. Good on him.

WHITE IS RIGHT

Attached: VsstvhZ.jpg (4052x2550, 390K)

>Non-whites are actively encouraged to act white here.

Immigrants can't act like the local people, ever, their grandkids maybe can.

Neither is black, hispanic, or Han Chinese but that doesn't stop them.

Does "based" mean "incorrect" now? He's equating white nationalism with attending Oktoberfest.

The fire rises
thats where you're wrong bucko
its British-Americans
For some reason its listed as Non-hispanic whites
I think the demographic is about 250 million.

Attached: 1540506623402.jpg (350x335, 61K)

Based and redpilled.

i called up the school district he's an admin at and demanded he apologize publicly or step down omegalul

Attached: fsdfsd.png (168x355, 93K)

He knows his life on earth is coming to an end. Yet he has more fucking courage than anyone my age. These are the men we should emulate.

Seeing a man give up his career and (((reputation))) just so he can say he is proud of his country and race. This will redpill others. More men will do this.

Attached: 1544057218051.jpg (812x802, 148K)

He's 74. They can't do anything to him at this point

But why?

i hate boomers

You can be proud of your country and race without being a racial nationalist.

He didn't say white
He said nationalist

Texas is literally a Spanish name

he said white, not crouched

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

>Ray Myers, a member of the state party’s permanent platform committee, posted an article on Facebook on Nov. 28 captioned “Damn Right, I’m a WHITE NATIONALIST and very Proud of it.”
Why would you lie?

unless the country was founded exclusively by white nationalists, it's almost like you cucks forgot who signed this country into existence

TEXAS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: OhShit.gif (255x231, 112K)

Amerindian name for 'friendship' actually
statesymbolsusa.org/symbol-official-item/texas/state-name-origin/origin-texas

Texas is for white. Africa for blacks.Send them apes to the trees, send them niggers back.

>be openly proud of race
But if you're White, you can't really though can you?

Rased and bedpilled.

Well that was dumb. Should have just enacted the WN-friendly stuff you wanted and kept quiet.

hahah b-based b-b-oomer!?

>muh optics
its time to name the jew and build strong white communities, or go live with the niggers. Its that simple

I think it's fine that he said it but I'm not talking about optics, I'm talking about practicality.

I’m white and I am also a nationalist. So?

oh yes, let the self hate and division flow through you. hate Russia. hate Eastern Europe. we can’t have whites uniting. good goy.

>committee member from Dallas
>shows a Ted Cruz for President sign in background of headline
>ctrl-F cruz finds nothing
Thank you (((journalists)))

My family line is that of those that left Scandinavia to form Normandy, left Normandy to conquer England, inhabited Scotland when the rest of the world was under British rule, and conquered the Americas. I grew up in the Whitest American state, the other half of my family were German-dutch.

The world wants me to hate myself,my country,my history, and my race. This is because I've come from a race of conquerors, a family of victors. I see no reason why I should give them the satisfaction, why I should feel bad for those who lost. Each of them have all taken advantage of Europeans in times of weakness, imperialism was simply returning the favor.

>s-so do I get to live in the ethno state p-pol?

this

Talk like that only supports the liberals' want to tear down monuments. I understand their intentions, but you have to admit, they did a piss poor job of preserving a white nation. Kind of brings into question what they intended.

You can. The only [insert color here] pride that exists outside of white pride is black pride and that had more to do with an identity of displacement. White pride doesn't have that and instead there's heritage pride like Celtic or Germanic that's openly celebrated. One could say that a renaissance fair is a celebration of white pride, but it's obviously appropriated by everyone, like cinco de mayo. You could also just call it American pride since we all know who founded the nation.

to that too the 95 year old former Auschwitz janitors

in the the americas it is

No you can't.

It is when you want something

You inbred Nazi bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

You guys, he's 74 he's got nothing to lose. He doesn't give a shit about optics.

Good for Myers. What's the issue exactly? The Jews and other white haters don't like whites?

Yeah but we do you dumbfuck. Now the TX GOP is going to cuck and dial back all of their platform policies so as to not appear racist. It's what they've been doing for decades.

How so?

This story is manufactured BS, I remember reading an article about it and the dude isn't a white nationalist in the proper sense, he said that he is a nationalist that happens to be white. He is white + nationalist, not a white nationalist as in ethnonationalist.

>>The Republican Party of Texas found itself playing defense after a committee member from Dallas who helped author the party’s platform declared himself a white nationalist on social media last week.
>>Myers, 74, told the Observer there could be nothing wrong with proclaiming white nationalism because other races are proud of their racial heritage as well.
>>The state Republican Party’s 2018 platform embraces planks such as the repeal of hate crime laws, abolishing the refugee resettlement program, no amnesty on immigration, English-only ballots and the use of profiling to fight terrorism.
>dallasnews.com/news/politics/2018/12/05/texas-republican-helped-write-state-partys-platform-declares-white-nationalist

Based old man, but it might have been wise to pass all of this shit then come out

Han Chinese most certainly is an ethnic group, they are genetically clustered.

So are whites, I should say, northern Europeans (from Britain to France to germany to Scandinavia) are genetically clustered, so there really isn't much of a difference between them, and are certainly of one race.

Africans, on the other hand, due to divergent evolution caused by the isolation of jungles, are completely different racial groups. West africans are more different from east africans than whites are from Chinese.
Blacks are all equally dumb though.

t. mongrel

>such as the repeal of hate crime laws, abolishing the refugee resettlement program, no amnesty on immigration, English-only ballots and the use of profiling to fight terrorism
Literally nothing wrong with any of this.

Yeah, you have some real white culture in El Paso, Brownsville, Laredo.

Honestly the meme of “diversity is our strength” is stupid, but white people colonizing the world is a good thing. The only problem with non-whites in America and Europe is when they bring their shitty values with them. We should be aggressively spreading western, democratic values across the globe. The world cannot exist in a state of stagnation where people live comfortably and peacefully in their own countries and cultures. One culture must become dominant and subsume all others so humanity can move forward and begin seeding ourselves across the stars. White only, black only, and asian only places must die out.

>the TX GOP is going to cuck and dial back all of their platform policies so as to not appear racist
>the TX GOP
That's what the entire GOP does nationwide. And it's why voters revolted and rejected the Chosen One.

Attached: 1445904977635.jpg (770x432, 312K)

Is that true? He said "WHITE NATIONALIST" in all caps. He can try to talk about what he really meant in the context of Trump being a nationalist who is white, but he didn't care to make that distinction that sends the message that he's both or at least made a deliberate wink. I'd like to hear what he has to say.

Here's some white culture from El Paso!

Attached: 1535812645390.png (797x896, 482K)

you are right.. It's a species.

You're right, but they seem less appealing when they're framed as white nationalist platforms. People can slippery slope their way to retarded conclusions.

>Han Chinese most certainly is an ethnic group
Han Chinese is a catch all for China's actual ethnic groups. You could call it an ethnicity in the same vein as white but it's a far cry from being as specific as saying someone is Yamato Japanese or an ethnic Scott.

Those are the incubator areas. Build the wall!

When carefully selected they can.

So then how can someone be called a white supremacist?

The white man’s burden is something I agree with. We must teach the shitskins our ways. It is more important for people to be white on the inside no matter what color they are on the outside.

ACT WHITE and be treated as a WHITE.

Right, but that kind of lends to the idea of "respect is a two way street" with the "white privilege" of white people more easily being respected based on appearances.