How do Americans feel about America?

How do Americans feel about America?

Attached: Amerika.png (1235x650, 13K)

What the fuck do you think you fucking monkey?

Did Trump made or will gonna make America Great Again or he will make it worse? What do you think?

I feel pretty good. Either a big change is coming or absolutely no change is coming. Either way its a win-win.

Our presidential terms are too short to have long term effect. If he somehow manages to hold his office then maybe we can be great again.

Shithole country run by psychopathic diseased-minded Jews to the detriment of the entire world.

We're just the servant's quarters for Israel, and we'll never reach our potential (and we'll stand in the way of everyone else reaching their potential) as long as Judaism exists in this world.

Hobbled by profligate citizenry and cuckold politicians. Voting rights have been given away for nothing in return, and now we are at the mercy of emotion rather than principles.

That being said, an armed populous gives the option of fixing these problems with violence.

Attached: 1543634154415.jpg (320x358, 34K)

In three decades you will be a third world shithole while we will be fighting with China for political and economical supremacy

>Our presidential terms are too short to be long.

I don't know, why I even bothered to ask... nevermind.

We're doomed.

Our overfed, uneducated citizenry is utterly pacified by (((pop culture))) and political theater to be of any real threat to our (((overlords)))). The (((system))) is too entrenched to enact the changes we'd need to reverse our demographic replacement, which at this point is inevitable. We'll never retake the country without a massive armed political uprising, which (((they))) will never allow to happen anyway, so all that's left is to die a slow death.

The worst part though is I think we're actually doing BETTER than most of the West, which is terrifying.

Attached: US Civil War Breakdown.png (1802x905, 213K)

this
A

The textbook example for how to placate a citizenry dispersed throughout a huge tract of land. Concentrate the drones in the cities then innundate them with hyper-consumer mindsets and bread and circus-esque things like Hollywood celebrities, sports, and reality TV. The rest are dispersed so thinly throughout the vast countryside the government will never have to worry about them. Both the government and the innawoods style people win. One gets control while not having to worry about those who are free, the other get freedom while not having to worry about those in control.

America will be a shithole in the next decade unless there is huge changes in the current geopolitical climate

A primitive, dying nation that I want to see prosper

Attached: Knut Hamsun on American literature.jpg (1266x709, 420K)

Beautiful country with unlimited potential. We have superseded most of our expectations related to survival and well being. Now free of major problems and no unified cause (survival) we are seeing a total breakdown in the unification.

Though, I pray.

Pretty comfy desu

too many shitskins

EXISTENCE IS PAIN PLEASE SEND HELP

Its gay

Best country in the world. Back to back World War champs. Beautiful women. Guns. Bacon cheeseburgers. Jesus.
Stay away Eurocucks and goblins. We don’t need you.

Greatest nation the world has ever known. I hope it stays that way, but it will inevitably change due to the influx of 3rd world garbage and the locals who welcome self-destruction.

I only wish that the American pioneering spirit would have continued conquering the world post-settlement.

ungrateful

I love America, but unfortunately corporatists and the democratic party have a symbiotic relationship that serves to destroy poor middle class whites. Hoping for a revolution

at bare minimum he made it way less shitty than Hillary was going to make it, which by my standards is great. if he created a new version of republican that stops acting like a pussy ass boomer christian and actually focuses on making our country not shit, that would definitely qualify for making America great.

Attached: america.png (1419x2037, 2.36M)

If russia wants to nuke us, I will do my best to prevent the usa to retaliate, we deserve nuclear holocaust. Russians does not

>How do Americans feel about America?
I hated it so much I moved to France

america ain't gonna be around after 2020.

Attached: barackwithzakariabook.jpg (334x376, 22K)

>hey I have a question about your country
>no don’t answer it like that, I don’t understand