Why do Jews want your DNA?

Why do Jews want your DNA?
What is their plan?
Do they know something that we don't?

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-081524_Facebook.jpg (1439x1964, 885K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_zkBjiAj0Dc?t=1856
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_UtINgMrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther_Dyson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that is obviously david hogg as a female

Interested in hearing what other anons think about DNA testing.
Is it a honeypot?
Could they want to sell back our DNA in the future?

so they can use your DNA samples and create hybrids ayylmaos jewlmaos you moron.

What the actual fuck?

Attached: 08-King-of-Hill-Hank_l.jpg (400x300, 22K)

23andMe collects genetic data and sells it.
Facebook collects your personal data and sells it.

So they can fake the result and claim you're part nigger or Jew and thus should support their agenda and stop being proud of being White.

they want to get away from all the genetic disorders they made for themselves by inbreeding like vermin

and so once again the parasites leech onto our way for what they need

I was fucking some chick who once while we were laying around put this worthless ectomorph body having jew's comedy show on. I got up after about 15 minutes and said I was going out to get something to eat and never spoke to her again. Liberalism is a fucking disease in these women.

is this 23andme where Amerimutts find out that they are 54t part portugues so they can post this on Facebook n stuff?

Cannot unsee

oy vey just send me your DNA goy, it's gonna be fun, I bet you got 1% jew and 1% sub-saharan african in you, see, we're all the same deep down!

They want to map and document average allelic variation in data points and note the rate of methylation that results in a change in transcription.
The most modern computational phylogenetic models work on allelic variation datasets.

a huge genetic sample pool can be leased to big pharma and law enforcement for big $$$. and when tech gets into biometric unlocking devices, them too

>come hang with me in LA

If only

To see if you are worth of celebrating hanukkah with the whole squad

imagine if you could have all the personal browsing, photos, phone calls, texts, medical records, financial records, biometric records, and DNA an had the engineers to mine the data for correlations.

Scary desu

>real personal

she lets me kiss her fet?

This guy gets it
Basically the more samples they have, the closer they are to effectively having a database of everyone's DNA

Tongue in cheek "we're gonna fuck if you win".
Fact is, this yenta cunt WILL fuck the winner.

They will concentrate on any and all admixture they can find so they can claim the world was one big mixing bowl back to the stone age, so you should support unmitigated immigration, goy.

I have a cousin who gave me that line, about how back in pre-Roman days it was all a big mixing pot. We're from a village that has genetic illnesses due to inbreeding. That's what these idiots call a fucking mixing pot.

I'm imagining and idk maybe it would be interesting, but it seems like a lot of effort for little gain. There has got to be some value to having genetic information that I'm not seeing.

I'm not religious so I don't know all the folk lore. Is it perhaps possible that they are attempting to preemptively know who and where the Christ is born? I could see them having an upper hand in religious stuff if they could predict who is going to be the savior. Or possibly even as a defense. Maybe they will preempt the Antichrist using genetic foresight.

Attached: 1544099802913.png (500x500, 15K)

That's the face of pure evil.

>Why do Jews want your DNA?
They want to figure out who's really Jewish and who's not Jewish.

Attached: 7c64643a7e8e9cb009753cceeff121de.gif (500x260, 1.83M)

genetic bioweapons

They’re not revealing what they’re able to find in our DNA. Everything from bloodlines they’ve lost track of, to genetic memory. (((Assassins Creed))) has always been about throwing the truth in our face.

They are looking for the actual REAL Jews. You know the lost tribes.. They are trying to locate and hunt them down. The fake jews are trying to usurp the promises made to the real Jews who are "lost". You may even be one of them and not know it. DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR DNA.

What the fuck did they get on sarah silvernan 4 or 5 years ago. What kind of leverage to turn her into what she's become

My guess is they just want to know more about the general market. It's basically an uncharted part of the ocean that is Big Data, most of which til now has been social media and online shopping tendencies.
None of the info is intended to be used against you individually (under normal circumstances), That's why they don't need you to verify personal info even as much as a facebook or twitter requires you to.

That's my guess.

I don't know if we can escape it. There is so much monitoring.

Attached: 1539175882521.gif (800x600, 413K)

Btw why is fucking EVERYONE in the entertainment industry jewish, not just the execs? Is it because of their khazar milkers?

youtu.be/_zkBjiAj0Dc?t=1856

Attached: 1543908219156.jpg (500x471, 44K)

#1 the fucking fbi is buying that dna info right now. They are building a database to make it easier to figure out dna evidence anytime they get it.

#2 the dna tests are shit and can only tell vague unreliable shit.

Dont do a dna test.

yeah, when they destroy the world like they've
done over and over again they use your dna
to bring you back with a wiped memory to
do it all over again, ground hog day time
fractal loop reality where history repeats
over and over. you are in hell and hell
is repetition.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_UtINgMrE

fake jew kike amalekites are going
into slavery forever :-)

>not selling your DNA for 5 million gazillion dollars

morons.

>collect DNA
>use DNA at a crime scene to frame someone
>your DNA was at the crime scene, you are guilty

MAKES ME THINK

>what she's become
She was always a Jew

>collect fingerprints with Touch ID
>collect facial data with Face ID and CCTVs
>collect DNA through 23andme
HOW DID WE END IN THIS CORPORATE HELLSCAPE, WITH ALL OUR DATA BEING OWNED BY GLOW-IN-THE-DARKS AND TECH GIANTS.

Or just sell this data to health insurance companies so they can scam you even more.

Wtf
She has never been funny you retarded faggot

Oh they could Jus you in a thousand ways once they have your DNA sell it to insurance company so that they can deny you coverage sell it to prospected mate so they can see if you have any genetic diseases use it to build bioweapons against white people especially problematic wrong thinking ones use it to clone you and then torture and eat baby goy you over and over and over again? Basically nothing good.

Based

Owned by the Elites that also own Google and big pharma and talk openly about overpopulation while shilling for white genocide......user I....and how else they gonna know who to kidnap for Ginsberg new pancreas and Soros' 5th heart?

Attached: 1543969826124m.jpg (1024x807, 158K)

what did the writing on the paper in the picture with the french uni and pistol say in last bread?

Atta boy

CIA NSA LINKED DATA
your dna sample archived
any crime they want to frame your worthless unknown ass with in any future scenario
>hands it over willingly
Might as well jump on a scanner and give them your asshole print for big black buttfucking bubba, your new to come prison cell mate

You're nothing but a gene machine user everything you do is decided by your genes you think you're special you think you have a mind you think you have a soul no that's just your genes trying to fuck. They're going to use their giant database to find out who has the "problematic" white free creative genes and then go after them. Only then can they have their world of mutt slaves with nobody to even be able to rise up against them because nobody will be able to intellectually. Like reading the wolf out of dogs and then all you have is a little fucking bitch curr that shakes.

how else will the crisper virus target the proper persons with the AIDS 4 quadrex death

i dont know, but i do know they've done that kind of shilling here. does anyone else remember?
>constant threads asking people to post their blood type
>constant threads asking people to post their 23andme
>the retards here actually replied to them

Attached: 1519793132311.jpg (237x303, 18K)

my ancestrydna had some unknown

.....surreptitiously slipped into your annual flu shot! Wouldn't put it past (((them))). Pure Evil!

Yep, baiting ppl with "how white are you" threads.

The fact that they want it is reason alone NOT! to give it to them.

they are searching for the holy line.

Attached: 1531096896319.jpg (1515x952, 124K)

I wish she'd explore my DNA if you catch my drift

To understand your genes to know your weakness.

Sorry, I won't give it to them. They're just not going to fool me or mine.

How fucked am I?

Attached: heritage.png (387x468, 14K)

My boomer dad already fucked me by sending his DNA in for testing. Save yourselves.

I've likely got some Sephardic Jew in me, but I would sooner kill myself than allow my blood to merge and fulfill some hellish-pedo prophecy.

(((They))) just killed a Chinese scientist for exposing gene editing. Israel has been doing it for a decade now. They are collecting genes from all over the world to engineer a race of super jews.

All data every company collects is sell-able in the future. Some do it outright as their main business models, others have to fall on hard-ish times before they start selling everything.

They are looking for dna markers that point to a specific blood line. They think they can find it. But, they dont realize that the "ancient knowledge" that they have was sabotaged from the beginning. They dont realize that their treason was recognized before it happened all those years ago. They don't realize that every move they make works against them. Hubris will be their downfall.

I really, really want to get genetic testing done with the hopes of having some marginal % of protected class somewhere in my lineage. Why? So I can go full bore Elizabeth Warren and abuse the shit out of it, openly, publicly, and with zero shame.

>23andMe
>Key people
>Anne Wojcicki (CEO)
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
> Her mother is Jewish American, and her father is Polish.

>Esther Dyson (board member)
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther_Dyson
> After graduating from (((Harvard))) with a degree in economics, she joined (((Forbes))) as a fact-checker and quickly rose to reporter.

Jews want to sell your genetic information to pharmaceutical companies, and also so that they have a genetic database through which to create bioweapons that specifically target white people.

DNA companies can't do what they claim. What they are selling is a "find your family heraldry" service for "science" worshippers.
Seriously, shit like "you have the dna of a runner". No shit, human beings are built to run. Your ancestors were running down their food for millennia before the first time someone tilled the soil.

i started watching your link and i am instantly regretting it, what the fuck

>sl*vic
kill yourself subhuman

Please mutt... your opinion doesnt matter here

They are not doing anything with the data at this point. It's too expensive to decode and map every single person's genome. They safekeep it and just map out datapoints so that the computational model can gradually minimize the error% after enough cycles.
The most threatening implication is in genomics and pharmacology as well as epidemiology. Phylogeneticists don't really care about that.
So, in short, you should be scared of whom they sell the data to, not the ancestry websites themselves.

transhumanist agenda

Genetic virus

Attached: shallnot.jpg (744x964, 169K)

Fugg. Well, I was marked since birth since they stole some of my pineal gland fluid anyways, so I guess it doesn't change much for me.

If I got a DNA test I'd have to throw myself into a gas chamber.

I'd like to put my DNA in her if you catch me drift.
Also cloning.

also, for those who are unaware.. It is fairly cheap to get basic bitch level equipment to do a dna test at home. And if you go the the government auction website they are always selling lab grade scientific equipment for cheap as fuck.

>they done shoot themselves up with our superior HUWITE denna to make themselves ubermensch!
that is the most retarded shit I've heard on par with /x/

Nothing wrong with slavs. They're way better than the niggers and spics you're infested with, gobbolino.

I like her show. I dont care for her as a person. Except when she said you should pull your money out of Jew banks. That was kinda a funny in a "who is jewing who" kinda way.

They want to study Christian DNA

Sarah Silverman secretely loves Jesus and Christians. Don't forget Jews must play the anti Christ role. Deep down they worship Jesus as he is the "King of the Jews".

Checked.
Did you know "german" barbara and "puerto rican" Gus before that video?

Attached: DearHandyAsiaticmouflon-size_restricted.gif (250x376, 1.09M)

Also jews are collecting DNA so they can make genetic bombs against the goyim, kind of like the genophage from Mass Effect.

nepotism

Why is she the spokesperson for this? She has no kids and approaching 50yo. Her genetic tree stops at her.

Taking care of your own.
Your race should try it sometime.

Why would anyone give their dna to a private company (or even the fucking government) ? These retards even pay

>that is the most retarded shit I've heard on par with /x/
>Has never heard of Tay Sachs or other genetic diseases exclusive to Jews.
>ignores reports of gene editing
>strawmans something the op never said
/x/ indeed. I think we are on to something here.

>t. stormfaggot hiding behind an israeli flag

Nice of her to give us that exploitable

No need. I did my family geneology. Straight German. I'm all the way back to 1500. Mostly Bavarian German with some Prussian/Berlin mixed in.

Leaf dropping a red pill.

some googling suggests that it's fake

I stopped watching shortly after the drunk tank days. Seems like the founders have gone back on a lot of the things they said early on, like privacy, web design, and general criticism on their forums. Can't imagine how bad it is now that they're massive and have (an agenda).

you could literally build the matrix. And then create various events in the simulation to see what happens.
could predict the future, save for ayy intervention.

This would explain Deja Vu

I find it more likely that this planet is true hell though, and those in power are demons

Most plausible hypothesis yet.

>Not knowing your family origins regardless of how mutt you are

Baka desu

I'm afraid to take one and if my children decide to when they're older. I could get in trouble, plus imagine finding out your parents are half siblings through a scam by jews.