Do guys secretly like the stuck up girls?

i know they say they like down to earth girls, but is it that they are just saying one thing & meaning another, because i always notice guys actually go for those types of girls the most, those "I'm to good for you" types actually get a lot of attention, Do you think guys are secretly attracted to the bitchy girls? i must get to the bottom of this! SO guys please help answer this@!

Attached: bear.jpg (640x680, 69K)

You’re overthinking it. Most guys like hot chicks. Hot chicks act bitchy because they can get away with it. Us guys are simple. We just wanna get our dicks wet with a hot girl. If she’s done to Earth, all the better.

Males are attracted to attractive females first of all. Physical features are what makes look at before anything else.

It is females who usually find personality traits like being an asshole attractive

down to earth and stuck up aren't opposites you idiot. A hot girl is likely a stuck up bitch BECAUSE she's down to earth. if her head was in the clouds she'd be entertaining losers and asking questions on Jow Forums.

OK another question! Do you guys think confidence has anything to do with how attractive someone is? Maybe girls find "assholes" attractive because people want what they can't have if hes being a asshole we feel like the dude doesn't like us so we go after him. SO if a girl is a stuck up bitch i wonder if that would work vice versa. hmmm.. Guys would feel as if shes to good for him because he knows she thinks that therefore it turns into a challenge. i think people just want what they can't have honestly.

We obviously have a language barrier then because that isn't how i learned it where i'm from. sorry to anger you about that x

I'd have to already be attracted to her and committed to chasing her, but I find overcoming a girl's initial rejections to be the biggest form of validation. Like, running down the gazelle feels better than eating it.

But before I even get to know her, I'd have to be attracted enough to want to chase her in the first place.

Guys will go afffer a girl if he he finds her attractive. What her personality is like is irrelevant. She doesn't have to be nice, funny or intelligent.

Girls go for assholes because they treat them like shit and despite what females say, they love it

i'll honestly retype it a way you can understand, Just so others can since "down to earth" varies in definition. but i doubt it does.

down-to-earth
ADJECTIVE
with no illusions or pretensions; practical and realistic.

You welcome.

No? All research on the subject yielded the same results

Men like girls who are nice

Women like men who are aloof and rude

I feel like whoever told you it was different was just another woman projecting her preferences

Attached: B9B5E149-0F05-46BD-9281-B54F83197CC8.jpg (1000x889, 273K)

This makes sense

i dont even know why girls like assholes, im still trying to figure that out myself. i think its because we can help people & were selfishily making ourselves feel like a better by "fixing" someone we think is broken. Then we get to play the victim card a lot too!

It could also be daddy issues, someone mean to us is going to bring us back to our past issues so we can go back in time & try to get approval from someone like our father so we can move on from it. it could be so many different things though. WHO KNOWS!

oops
*feel like a better person by "fixing" someone we think is broken.

I don't think it's that complicated. Assholes know how girls like to be treated, and probably just turn them on better.

Men who like bitchy women like them in spite of that, not because of that.
It is the same for women, they don't want a submissive pet, they want someone strong and assertive but will settle for a submissive mess if that is all they can get.

it's just what I've seen guys wanting stuck up bitchy girls lol, some hoe that will probably leave him for the next guy that gives her attention, i do notice guys never end up staying with those types though. I have been around guys a lot as friends so i kinda get a inside look behind the wolf whistling and shit lol Maybe it is just based on looks. It is depressing knowing why a guy like me is most likely because of my looks, That would make sense because that's what it feel like when a guy "likes" me.

I used to think this back when I was a teenager, but learned better. Women like bad guys but over time try to force a square peg into a round hole.

Society tells women to stay with just one man, and basically screws up their mating process. That is of course consorting with more malevolent men and then seeking out weaker & kinder men to handle the consequences later. But when women have it drilled into their heads that “You can’t swing between men or else you’re just a whore” that creates a mental paradox which they try to assuage by thinking “It’s not as if I WANT him to be bad, I-I’m actually trying to make him GOOD!”. Society would be better off if we were all more honest.

This makes so much sense too

Well noted. That subtle difference is what it comes down to.

>”Man this hoe is annoying af but at least she’ll give me the succ today”

Vs

>”Man this guy is rude as hell, that’s sexy!”

i like how you worded everything, well said.

yep. men only know what they want until they actually get it.

Are you talking about the guys who actually have sex with this girl or just orbit her like a beta?

>Be guy
>Want to stick dick in girl
>Try to find girl that seems like she would let me stick dick inside her
That`s it.

why is it depressing tyat someone likes you because you look good?

Tbh both, But more so orbiting around a girl like a beta

I want a friendly bitchy girl, is that so much to ask?

There's so many good looking girls at this point looks aren't going to get anybody anywhere. I wish it was more "Oh wow she has a bomb af personality i want to vibe with her instead of just anyone." Liking someone for their looks is a ego boost & okay & all until the next person with looks comes around the corner, If someone only likes you for your looks its safe to say when he or she see's something better they want that instead.

LOL same desu

>There's so many good looking girls at this point looks aren't going to get anybody anywhere
Pfft, wait til you're out of school.

It isn't just about looks, this website is full of nerds objectifying women (Reducing a human to one quality) and projecting their pessimistic outlook onto everything. Most here are also amerifats and have corn syrup clogging their brain.

I'm 21

I mean this isn’t rocket science. Men have billions of sperm and if we had the means would use them on every woman who would let us. There’s a reason why men can immediately be ready for sex with just a look or touch.

Women have easily 20% odds of dying in a horrific manner in childbirth without modern medicine, and they only get to create one or two at a time usually. Just spreading your legs when any stranger walks up and says “hey let’s fuck” is a recipe for a doomed evolutionary line.

Attached: 87BEE915-073D-47A1-8C03-3C80371A2315.png (846x608, 566K)

ohhh, oops i know what you mean now

There is so many reasons to why people do anything and everything, honestly. Some might like them bitchy and stuck up and hard to get because she would be more inclined to be that way with everyone so she is less likely to cheat behind his back etc. They might simply be more stuck up because they are hot. The possibilities are endless.

very true

Do you understand how much bullshit men will put up with if we think we’ll get inside a woman? The bitchy woman is just the obstacle to putting it in a wet hole. Ideally we’ll have a nice girl available who won’t resist & shit test so much.

If you are looking for a man it's best not to be something you think will get you attention. It's sound boring as fuck and cliche to say, but being yourself is the best policy, since you;ll attract the people most compatible to the actual you and not one of your personas.

Get out. Everyone interacts with other people to get something out of them. Mommy’s affection, your friend’s good times, your professor’s recommendation, your boss’s money, your lover’s sex organs, etc. When I’m DTF and she’s DTF who is wronging who here?

Attached: 4C1D4895-FFD6-41B9-8A29-5430A04C398E.jpg (400x601, 31K)

>available
hope you catch this OP

Yeah that makes sense i'm just asking because I'm super shy. I wouldn't of course be bitchy to other I'm to nice to be mean to people. I'm just curious how it works for the girls that can be a bit up herself all the time.

I agree with you very much on being yourself so you attract people who like you for who & not some fake persona because that can be even more damaging in the long run. Its ironic you give that advice i tell my friends that all the time :)

I'm honest by nature, thankfully. It's been great because I've never attracted fake people. People know fairly quickly what I'm all about and move on to someone else they can try and fool. As long as you don't let people take advantage of you and you stay honest, you'll attract chill people. At least, that's how it's been for me.

sorry for typos

Same here! Very true.