The neoliberal centrists are now starting to dictate what you are allowed to eat...

The neoliberal centrists are now starting to dictate what you are allowed to eat. Their central committee realizes that the resources are running short, but by limiting meat consumption they achieve two goals at once: keep the population weak and stretch out whatever little resources are still remaining.

Attached: SmartSelect_20181206-083302_Chrome.jpg (1120x867, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rainforestrelief.org/What_to_Avoid_and_Alternatives/Onions.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/1997/08/970812003512.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=RUoX_uU0TRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better to call in Ebola-chan.

t. Poo in Loo

Attached: IMG-20181201-WA0010.jpg (507x1600, 113K)

There will never be a shortage of beef because of consumption.

we could just destroy all the nonwhites and Jews instead. What would you rather have, nigger neighbors or a prime rib?

All I am saying is, that gassing all of subsaharan Africa, half of China and India would solve 99% of "overpopulation" issues

t. dirty heeb

i don't really like street shitters but they're infinitely better than you mosche

The more they tell me to not eat beef, the more I eat it. It's very simple.

Back on the first Earth Day in 1970
>Harvard biologist George Wald estimated that “civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind.”
>“Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,” Paul Ehrlich confidently declared in the April 1970 Mademoiselle. “The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
>“By…[1975] some experts feel that food shortages will have escalated the present level of world hunger and starvation into famines of unbelievable proportions. Other experts, more optimistic, think the ultimate food-population collision will not occur until the decade of the 1980s.”
>By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.”
>by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half
It goes on like this. Keep crying the sky is falling I suppose sooner or later it might.

Just like it started with Germans and then all whites, it will start with beef and then all meat. Just say no to these social engineers.

we're going to need to go in with both guns blazing if we're going to save our burgers

Attached: ebola-chan-and-grids-chan.jpg (2096x1487, 445K)

I really dont understand why eating meat is somehow a right wing stance. It is objective truth that factory farms are inefficient, cruel, and polluting and our society would be healthier if we ate 90% vegetables.

We here in the west need to eat more beef and let the niggers starve

How about canadians stop eating beefwhatsoever and we others continue?
Its too expensive for them anyways.

He wasn't wrong though. Monsanto and GMO shit tier "food" was not a thing back then.

>By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.
They were off by some 30-50 years. They weren't that far off

Gee, I wonder where the problem lies....

Attached: 1490791796167.gif (684x784, 612K)

But populations are falling in the west. Why should we have to give up beef?

> (OP)
>>by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half
Global warming BTFO

Real Men would have no problem eating Neo Liberals if other meat sources are gone.

You realize they're going to start taxing meat just like they tax cigarettes right? You'll be able to eat meat but it will cost a fortune.

You're among the kind of people who watch Alex Jones unironically. Why do you expect any sort of nuisance? The left are bad so we must oppose everything they say, think or do.

cannibalism solves both problems. we need chan-nibal!

Look you either have to give up beef or you have to have a world without niggers. make your choice.

That is when we start eating The Kings Deer.

>stop eating food, stop driving cars, house a Muslim migrant
Yea we'll see how all of this ends and who's going to have the last laugh.

Attached: 1533654991416.jpg (500x375, 26K)

It is true. Meat consumes too much resources. Is not a political statement is just a mathematical one

>overpopulation is a myth

Keep singing that tune dumbasses...

Attached: how-to-clean-oiled-bird.jpg (366x298, 39K)

Done.

It would be good for America. We eat too much meat as is.

Also deforestation in brasil is also for onions culture
LOOKS LIKE S O Y B O Y S HAVE TO STOP THEIR UNECOLOGIC BEHAVIOR
rainforestrelief.org/What_to_Avoid_and_Alternatives/Onions.html

>keep the population weak
Actually it's eating too much meat, especially red meat, that is making us fat and full of health problems. We'd unironically be better off if we cut down our meat consumption.

>Proper Pooja

Funny, but you are worse than their turds

I read it as “lesbianism must fall drastically for population to grow”

Attached: F66B9D3C-4A32-4FB3-9369-36D4D2607666.jpg (583x654, 294K)

oh wow, an illegitimate tax, I wonder what people will do, hmmm. death to the social engineers.

According to the fao more people are eating more food than ever before and we're on track to eliminate hunger even as population growth continues.
www.fao.org/news/story/en/item/288229/icode/

Oh boo hoo yeah it's so awful being vegan, let's just keep ignoring the fact that the food to feed all these hundreds of millions of animals per year that we slaughter could easily end world hunger.

sciencedaily.com/releases/1997/08/970812003512.htm

Can none of you see the big picture from a rational perspective? Do you have any concept of future or are you as bad as the Africans?

Overpopulation is a myth.
Twice a year a drive avross Canada to get to Alaska.
I can sometimes drive for 10 hours without seeing another person.
Step out of your mothers basement.

Nothing makes elite more mad than plebs being able to afford beef. It used to be the main difference between nobility and common people.

Food wars incoming.

Its time to eat brown humans

>There's a lot of land therefore a lot of resources for everyone to live off of
How stupid are you?

Attached: Untitled.png (541x421, 98K)

This

>world pop is too high to sustain beef consumption
>Proposed solution: Less beef eatting
I got a better idea. Less people.

Why are africans starving? Just eat the grass lmao

Then why don’t they use the food they are feeding to live stock to feed their people whilst we keep feeding it to livestock to feed ours?
Why must we stop eating meat so another country doesn’t starve?
That’s their problem, not mine.

Don't trust any "source" of statistics, they are mostly manipulated to keep people comfy and complacent.

It might seem anecdotal, but use your own eyes and observe your surroundings, it is much more accurate.

>meat is more expensive
>more extensive and traditional farming practices become financially viable
>meat is more nutritious and the environment benefits

This could be a good thing. Could be.

And what will Muslims eat instead? Pork?

Reminder they want the plebs only eating grains. Meat and fats are for the nobility, peasants.
youtube.com/watch?v=RUoX_uU0TRw

Attached: Cruz Missile.jpg (720x778, 311K)

Nothing like a little diversity in your diet.

>Barren frozen waste land means we can birth as many humans as we want.
I agree that it's a myth but your argument is terrible

The price increase will go to "tax", aka converted into shekels

>we're not overpopulated until every square mile of land is occupied

>oy vey you need to give more meat to the hungry niggers that we are endlessly breeding in africa

>stop eating goyim; give the food to blacks

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN AND GRIDS CHAN

americans arent the ones who are irresponsibly ballooning in population

Using my eyes, I see that everyone is fat as fuck. Even the illegal immigrants running away from their shithole countries weight like five hundred pounds a piece.

>Then why don’t they use the food they are feeding to live stock to feed their people whilst
...what the fuck? Read the article, the us produces the feed. Africa is fucked already.

False.

Attached: thisfuckinguy5.jpg (526x614, 33K)

It wouldn't be the first one. The plebs will just take it otherwise their credit score will get hit.

Polotical power grows from the barrel of a gun.
I have one.
You don't.
Sit down and shut up.

AGENDA 21 FOR EVERYONE!!!!

I thought it was already at catastrophic levels? Climate alarmism can only work for so long.

Dude, what's making you fat is sitting on your ass and eating potato chips and chicken tendies. If you burn more calories then you consume, you wont be fat. Unless you have all day to eat grass, you will be tiny and weak.

Africans starving leads to them heading elsewhere. People will cave to their pleas for asylum, as much as you wish otherwise. People will probably realise it was a catastrophic mistake but not until its too late.

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN AND GRIDS CHAN

if you keep feeding them, their population grows.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to keep feeding them?? You're just multiplying the problem exponentially

>there won't be any consequences after using your gun
How do I know you're from a flyover irrelevant state with exploding fentanyl overdose rate?

As I said, "could be". People here, mainly, burgers are opposed to the idea in its entirety and are perfectly content eating cheap, low quality meat produced in amanner harmful to their natural environment (even if you ignore the whole climate change thing).

cant stop us from owning cattle. fuck off

They are being fed by neoliberal centrists from taxes they collected in their respective countries. You can disagree with it and do something but then you'll get a criminal record and won't be able to get a good job and your credit score will be shit.

You are the cattle sean

Why are they so against beef? Is this anti beef consumption movement somehow tied with Moloch worship?

Ugh they're already trying to make us used to the idea of eating insects, makes me fucking sick desu.

The planet is just being consumed by a brown sea, everything you love, hold dear, consider beautiful, will be tainted by the poo

no cars, no free speech, no beef, no sugary drinks (thanks jamie oliver)

Attached: sad frog is ugh.jpg (753x724, 60K)

Conceptually you have the right idea. But you missed a couple spots.

livestock take up less space per calorie than any other food in the world, how the hell is it going to be the destruction of the forests? Wouldn't lettuce do that first?

Even our hunter-gatherer forefathers only ate red meat at most a couple of times a week. For most of human history in fact red meat was considered a meal you only have sometimes. It's only since the agricultural revolution that humans have been able to gorge themselves on steaks and big macs whenever they want.

Fish, white meats and vegetables are far more important for your diet.

Sure, but how do you realistically propose we stop? Its far too easy to tug at people's heart strings. It won't stop any time soon. That's assuming their population growth is the result of food aid alone which it isn't really, by any means.

Beef is the best meat. Also you raise cows in places you can’t do anything else

>The neoliberal centrists are now starting to dictate what you are allowed to eat.
Start mass genociding the neoliberal centrists then.

To be fair. If we are all eating beef for hours on end production will decline and the Jew will become irate. To be fair, she ain't gunna cum so put it in, wiggle it about and get back to more meaningful work to pay for all her shoes and handbags. Because if she don't get them you're a nothing. That's what she tells her nigger lover anyway.

Attached: 1542806397074.jpg (489x720, 102K)

because we are replacing you with one hundred gorillion beef eating niggers

Humans are meat eaters, take meat away and you get malnourished retards.
>Just as planned

Livestock can be quite efficient, especially on land not conducive to arable anyway. Your feedlots certainly aren't when you factor the space needed to produce feed, even less so when you consider the reduction in the nutritional quality of the meat.

ILOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN AND GRIDS CHAN

I don't know how to convince people... but for starters everybody needs to say that we absolutely can't continue to feed them

>but for starters everybody needs to say that we absolutely can't continue to feed them
That's not going to happen anytime soon so, being practical, you need to consider how to work round that.

This isn't wrong. Livestock are among the biggest producers of greenhouse gas, and cows are the biggest offender IIRC. They produce methane, which is far more potent than CO2, and cattle ranching in places like Brazil has led to deforestation.

All it says is that record level gibs are keeping hunger at bay for now. It doesn't account for population growth in 3rd world countries, or fresh water running out in some areas

The body can handle a lot of different combinations of foods. Vegetarianism can be a perfectly healthy way of eating.

Why don't we just build orbital beef farms and orbital farms in general?
World hunger solved and we cna still eat meat then too.

Id rather exterminate some useless races than stop eating meat. Fuck nonwhites.

how about slow shitskin population growth instead holy shit

>Just take the pills goy

kek

Attached: 1543191980606.png (401x386, 329K)

How can you be this stupid? I mean the first sentence, and then the second sentence, and then the third. You get it, but don't, and it's confusing.
Yes, people didn't eat meat every single day because they weren't able to do so, until agricultural and industrial revolution/s, when they could.
We weren't able to drive, fly, make heart transplants, 3D print artificial hips, but now we can and we do it all the time.
>hurr burr stop eating beef, our hunter gatherer ancestors 10000 years ago weren't able to do it
Eat meat, drive cars and fuck globalist bureaucracy every day.

Attached: 1514298336247.png (486x502, 22K)

Arab cock doesn't count as meat, kraut. No matter how hard you wish for it to.

You'd need to eat about 25 pounds of veggies a day just to get the bare minimum nutritional needs. Your teeth would be worn down to nubs before the age of sexual maturity. Unlike cows, our teeth don't continue to grow throughout our lives. We're not ruminants. We can't even digest most vegetables. We have a very simple digestive tract suitable for a meat based diet.

Meat is a far more efficient source of nutrition. Cows are ruminants and can fully use the nutrients available in veggies and we can fully use the nutrients in cows.

First it starts with beef regulation, then it's all meat regulation, then vegetable regulation, then water regulation. And before you know it you wished entire continents full of unnecessary people were glassed just so you could enjoy a burger.