NORWAY NO!

>leader of Norwegian political party Alliansen say Holocaust is a myth and that it is used to control Europeans. He says that 6 million were never gassed, and that the conservatives on the right are infested with jews and controlled by jews
>outraged Israel Firster makes a poll asking if people agree with this statement
>should-not-have-done-that.jpg
>25% believe in holocaust
>70% believe holocaust is mostly a myth and that jews are behind globalism

Those are baby numbers
resett.no/2018/12/06/mener-lysglimt-johansen-fremstar-som-en-klassisk-antisemitt-men-er-ikke-overrasket/

>If we don't confront the globalist jews right now, in Norway led by the jew Ervin Kohn, the jew-servants in the Conservative Party and the jew-servants in the Progress-party they will push through UNs migration platform - the party leader wrote on twitter.com/lysglimt
>We have to take this confrontation with the jews right now. We've had enough. I myself am damned tired that the jews get to rant on about this false holocaust narrative.

Attached: 48348331.png (2000x1300, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resett.no/2018/12/06/mener-lysglimt-johansen-fremstar-som-en-klassisk-antisemitt-men-er-ikke-overrasket/
youtube.com/watch?v=qp-xxXZYCMo
youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this was posted before. quick reminder to go to the link and vote "ja" at the bottom. They are asking if you agree with what he's saying. try to sway public opinion.

holy shit.

Attached: 1518619907870.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

What’s going on in Norway brehs?

Attached: 46AC3685-DC0C-47D6-8EB4-FBA1B006E723.jpg (838x1024, 97K)

I'm proud of you, Norway.

Attached: 1519287694099.jpg (2048x1152, 76K)

Based. Godspeed

Attached: 1543615446838.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

How fast will this get cleaned

BUMP

So I admittedly double voted just for the fuck of it, but last time I saw it was at 69% in favor of the holohoax being a meme and now it's up to 72%

Neat.

>he also supports the Yellow Vests, while the Norwegian mainstream media have not even mentioned them
>media be like - no biggie, just a full revolution going on in a first-world country - let's get back to sportsball

Attached: yellow vests.jpg (833x630, 416K)

Holy fuck

Attached: Der Fuhrer.jpg (392x500, 24K)

5% Belive in holocaust and want a bigger one.

alliansen, a party that gets 1200 votes every 4th year.

Nothing to make a big fuzz about.

awesome that he is speaking the truth

Unfortunately, for him, speaking the truth about kikes will end any career that you have. He either fell on the sword for the greater good or had nothing left to lose.

Nice.

It will happen when the weather cools

Not only based, but most likely redpilled too.

Lots if people are dissapointed in FrP (liberal right in government) at the moment, with the slow but steady sellout of sovreignty, so I wouldn't be suprised if votes migrate to Alliansen.
The problem is that the alternative media is trying to set up a new party (or swing votes to anything remotely conservative), they've already been talking about this. If they are able to create one, it's going to break the back of the current right. I'm voting Alliansen or SP next election.

Two bullet suicide in the back of the head when ?

see Q user is always right

BASED!

DENYING AN OBVIOUS FACT THAT IS BACKED BY YEARS OF STUDIES, BY THOUSANDS OF INDEPENDENT AUTHORS IS SOOO BASED!!!

LOL!!! WE SHOWED LEFTIES!!! LOL!!!

SIEG HEIL! WE WILL WIN!!!!!

Attached: end.jpg (125x65, 2K)

>Alliansen
Never heard of, lol

God that girl was cute as fuck

>Any nord anons want to translate salty comments for us?

These are the comments below the top rated comment. user criticizing the author of the article (by the Israel Firster who wrote it)
>Remember that this is written by Jan Simonsen. As known Jan Simonsen puts the state Israel before Norway. In Norway it works like this: you are frozen out of the immigration debate if you don't lick Israels ass.

Simonsen responds
>This is bogus. There are no differences between Israel's interests and Norway's interests. On the contrary. We can benefit much from an economical cooperation and by using the firstclass israeli technology, and we have a common interest in the fight against the islamists. This is all mentioned very often by the wests perhaps foremost and best islamcritic, Geert Wilders. Also, what is wrong in this article? These are quotes straight off Lysglimt's twitter, and everything else he otherwise he says is spoken and thus approved by him.
(Simonsen literally do not understand that people agree that Holocaust is fake and that jews are the baddies, he thinks opposition to his article is due to him making spelling errors or misquoting)

Other thread ->

Attached: 38.jpg (3122x2014, 3.11M)

Happy hannukkah dear friend!

>and that the conservatives on the right are infested with jews and controlled by jews
This is redpilled.

Norway had been the most anti-Semitic country in history because they hate the idea of loans and Jews totaling advantage or Norse labor.

My grandfather told me that he asked his dad for a 20$ loan to buy his car. His was beaten with a stick.... Nords hate loans

It's okay Poland, you can keep Auschwitz as a rollercoaster park

>resett.no/2018/12/06/mener-lysglimt-johansen-fremstar-som-en-klassisk-antisemitt-men-er-ikke-overrasket/
The bravery of the norway fag, is the whole world against the jews.

its a great movie if you've not seen it. called 'guess whos back' or something like that

Weren't Jews banned to go to Norway by a constitutional clause?

>Denying the holocaust
I SHIGGY DIGGY

Just be impressed by its killcount and stay prideful to their faces.
But great how you speak out against the guilttrip.

How do I move to Norway?

Attached: 15375590238488.jpg (420x420, 56K)

new Reich when Olaf?

In our first constitution we literally had "The Jew Paragraph"
No Jew was allowed entry and it took quite some time before we removed that paragraph.
Older generation for sure. Young one, not so much. We have massive debt among young people, and good jobs are hard to come by.

did they remove the poll? “Ja” was winning with 70% of the vote last i checked

Just for the record I totally agree with this based pole here. There is propaganda in every war, and it is known that the winner writes the history, but not in the second world war of course. Everything happened exactly like the soviets told they did happen.

Also I believe it is a myth that most of the 7 million people living in this place called "Prussia" were killed after the war by the Soviets and the Poles. After all, where is this "Prussia" now? It's not on any map. Only Poland and Kalinigrad. I think "Prussia" is propaganda made up by the nazis for sympathy (lol!), and there were definitely no civilians killed by either the Soviets or the Allies. They were the good guys after all, only being forced to attack Hitler because he started hating jews after not being allowed into art school by two jewish professors, and convincing the rest of Germany to hate them aswell.

Attached: 83483.jpg (800x868, 169K)

You swim for 20 minutes. I'm worried that I'll never be accepted though.

WARNING: The jews are heavily attacking Norway via alternative media outlets and also mainstream networks.

EXAMPLE:
>British Jew, Simon at YouTube's "VisualPolitik" channel

Why is NORWAY so RICH? - VisualPolitik EN
youtube.com/watch?v=qp-xxXZYCMo

Attached: Steve Pieczenik.jpg (499x583, 40K)

SS marschiert in Norwegen und singt ein Teufelslied. Ein Schütze steht am Glommastrand und leise summt er mit. Wir pfeifen auf unten und oben, und uns kann die ganze Welt verfluchen oder auch loben, Grad wie es ihnen gefällt. Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts und der Jude der kreischt nur dazu! Oy oy oy oy vey! Wir kämpfen für Norweg'n, sein Führer zu helfen. Der Jude kommt nie mehr zur Ruh.

Attached: 1543765695517.jpg (560x603, 369K)

have a (you) for the effort.

leave my flag alone jew, you will not break Poland

Anders Breivik murder 70 white Norwegians for to defend Israel and the Jews.

Attached: english-defence-league-hires.png (6426x3425, 2.14M)

based as fuck

No.

He did it because the Norwegian regime had a policy of shutting down nationalist organizations before they could become a political player.

They might have stopped now, as Organizations like Alliansen is allowed to exist.

Attached: breivik stop.jpg (1920x1102, 619K)

here is a song to celebrate!

youtube.com/watch?v=WvHoNFWRiVI

underrated, redbpilled and based af
faggot breivik also killed the immigration debate in norway, he is a fucking shabbos goy (if you are against immigration, then you must support breivik) - norwegians are very nationalistic and it took a 'breivik' to 'soften' the nationalist sentiment of the norwegian people

COMMIE DETECTED

Attached: Breivik99.jpg (442x539, 123K)

>underrated, redbpilled and based af
Idiot.
Why did the Norwegian Labour government censor why Breivik did it, if they were not guilty of shutting down nationalists?

Nyess goyim fight that which makes you the #1 in various HDI factors.

yet everyone knows why breivik did it, gee i wonder why

bump

bumperino

you're literally retarded. breivik is the definition of a "fuck your optics" autist that unites literally 99% of the population against him and by extension anything he may be related to

pst-freemason detected - go kys

He didnt say holocaust is a myth but that it gained a myth like stature. Big difference.

jews btfo

Attached: geavylaughing.gif (320x180, 2.81M)

Breivik did another thing unintentionally.

The Labour government wanted to remove the part where the state take revenge for wronged individuals through the justice system, as revenge was a primitive concept that did not belong in the modern state.

All that was removed after Breivik.

Maybe Nords are not cucks after all. When are you taking over Sweden and blandaing up again?

Godspeed, Norway

Attached: untitled.png (415x424, 251K)

This man, bois, is the man

Attached: 1543337339597.jpg (750x1024, 122K)

Because pro-whites have spammed it all over the internet?

Didn't Breivik mostly kill his own? That's doesn't sound very pro-white. Anti communist sure, but not pro-white.

based

Brilliant. This can inspire revolutionary zeal in lost and oppressed gentiles around the world and victims of the UN migration pact

ABSOLUTELY AND UNIRONICALLY BASED AND REDPILLED

Those traitors that breivik destroyed could have done untold damage if they were allowed to live. Always kill a traitor if given the chance.

Whites can have anti-white politics.

kek i wonder what happens if pull trigger on that nerf. exploding plastic wounds

>Pssst, nothing personal kid.

Attached: 15434454665782.jpg (577x504, 59K)

Except the Holocaust DID happen and you're all retards

The Jews aren't the problem, you fucking idiots

Autistic Norwegians will continue to be cucked by the Jews until they follow the lead of Breivik and cleanse their nation of degeneracy.

Attached: Breivil411.jpg (1040x990, 191K)

Attached: 1534466890708.gif (245x230, 871K)

What optics could Breivik have screwed, given that PST wrote the year he attacked that there was no threat from right wing extremism, since that did not exist?

If Breivik have had a nationalist milieu he could have been a member of, the government could have gone after his friends, but since that did not exist, and Breivik told he was an anti-jihadist, the anti-jihadists got the blame.

yes, but can pro-whites have anti-white politics?

Fuck off race traitor

Attached: EDF0D13D-3B62-4670-B0FF-2469002C3AA8.jpg (960x712, 222K)

Fuck off kike.

yes it did... but evidently there were too little dead to make a change.

first thing every norwegian wanted to know right after the breivik massacre was the motive - it was the main stream media that made it 'crystal clear' to everyone that his motives were 'anti-immigration' - have you forgotten 'his manifesto' that was published everywhere?

Attached: idiot.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Yes, inadvertantly, but breivik didn't do that. He killed anti-white faggots.

wow

Attached: znap.jpg (640x436, 59K)

>Didn't Breivik mostly kill his own?
He killed Labor youth because the Labour party when in government had started the Multikult, and then used the secret police to shut down nationalist opposition.

"unintentionally"

Hmm alright I see, I guess some people are beyond saving and only a liability, even if you share blood with them.

>crystal clear' to everyone that his motives were 'anti-immigration'
And that is not a simplification bordering on lie, now that we know what he said during the trial?

cool flag

Fuck off heeb

Attached: shillman-mercer-rosenwald-altmedia_network.png (1500x953, 491K)

Precisely. Every race has subhumans among them.

>if I use pols hero who firmly stood against all this kikery it'll seem like I blend in
kys you proxy glow nigger

Attached: 1504450662388.png (1482x450, 166K)

Kill a traitor before an enemy.

Attached: Ubreivik.jpg (634x453, 47K)

we're gonna make it

Attached: 1543452151319.jpg (500x375, 53K)

bump

Attached: 1516264163624.gif (280x250, 2.58M)

>the Norwegian mainstream media have not even mentioned them
Lies. There's been plenty of mention in all the big news media. You lying piglet.

Attached: tintin and the brexit plan.jpg (820x550, 54K)

You are a dumbass and a jew operative. Anders Breivik is another Tommy Robinson.

Attached: tommy-counter-terrorism_industry_network.jpg (1500x702, 778K)

begin by killing the top-ranking officials and not some brainwashed kids at commie camp

they literally get 0.1% of the vote

non issue

Fuck who cares what plebs think all will get bullet at some point

Stop posting this fucking British jew mass-murderer.

Attached: Destruction of the Jew Temple.jpg (1049x1483, 244K)

(((simonsen))), like Lauren.

every.
single.
time.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-06-15-39-50.png (480x800, 81K)

6 million really weren't gassed what am i missing here

Attached: shawarma.jpg (640x896, 71K)

>leave the roots behind when you clear weeds I promise they'll go away
nah rip it all out.

Attached: 1526361224535.jpg (960x925, 90K)