>BF left
>I thought that maybe he should have put a chastity belt on me
>Dog starts hanging around me and being friendly
>Starts sniffing me
>Before I could try and push him away he mounts me
>I can't escape or tip over the stool
>Dog finishes and dismounts and goes to the other room to sleep
>Left bound for an hour and a half
>BF comes home and knows nothing about what happened.

I don't know what to do, I feel sick.

I'm 99% sure the dog hasn't had sex before so I don't think there's a chance for him to have an STI, dog is a German Shepard and I am short.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (474x474, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-8adcvfskk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a place for advise not a boys fantasy

Attached: bait.png (540x300, 64K)

This is most certainly not a fantasy. I don't know if I should tell my BF because it could seriously weird him out and put strain on our relationship.

Neat.

You took the knot.

Soooo true story I saw a donkey show in mexico when I was visiting there and I was younger

>boyfriend ties you up every night

Worries that he will feel weird him out.

Kid, you won’t catch anything in these waters with that bait...

Daaamn. I don’t even know what to say.

Ok, "S&D relationship" was an overstatement - but we enjoy parts of that relationship. Not tied up every night, like 1 or 2 times a week.

I understand that it sounds baity and using greentext may have aided that but I feel disgusting and at loss for what to do

taking the knot is more common than you think. It happened to me, and also one of my friends.

In my case, I didn't want it but he was opportunistic and I couldn't get him off me, so I basically just had to take it til he was done. I'm more careful around him now so it won't happen again.

Was it hot?

No, obviously not

so how did it feel compared to a regular human penis?

youtube.com/watch?v=C-8adcvfskk

You'll need to tell him about it sooner or later, or else this will eat you up from the inside. I mean, you still regularly hang out with this dog.

Go and take part of some post-rape research of psychological reactions. You're obviously ashamed right now but rape victims get past that in time. The entire scenario, although baity as it sounds, is a really sad coincidence. The dog doesn't know what consent is, and you literally couldn't fight back. Even if you can blame yourself for letting the dog be, or requesting bondage in the first place, no one is actually to blame. It just happened.

Small tip when telling your boyfriend, cry. Might be a female thing, but showing that much remorse and distress ensures that your boyfriend won't drop any "how did it feel", "was it hot", and "want to do it again" things. If he's secretly into that it will remain a secret. If he does ask even when you're crying he's trash.

A dog will not mount a human unless practically forced to.

This gets my Seal of Upheaval as worst lie of the day

Attached: seal.jpg (300x276, 8K)

Well obviously the knot it self was much wider. The length was about the same. The main difference was that he humped me much harder than I've ever had before.

Also, like OP I had a bf at the time and told what happened. He was understanding given the situation.

Thank you, it happened yesterday and I'm going to write it down and tell him today - crying will not be an issue. I am really hoping he isn't into it.

It's a little relieving that I'm not alone but sucks you've experienced it too

Not sure about this. Dogs will hump your leg if horny. Why wouldn't they mount girl if given enough opportunity?

Bet you liked it, bitch ;)

literally any idiot who knows anything about BSDM knows you're not supposed to leave your sub alone where they can't move. What if there was a fire or other emergency, like being raped by a dog?

Take your shitty bait and go

Attached: heres your you.png (500x281, 230K)

Because dogs are turned on by the smell of girl-dog pussy, which is not the same as human pussy

But it’s actually not s easy task to fuck a dog and if you think it’s as easy as insert tab a into slot b, you are completely making it all up

are you serious?

Not even a girl and there have been a few times where dogs have gone too far humping my leg or arm, a retriever stuck her nose in my undies and licked my butt one time, and a couple times my friend had to kennel his bulldog because he would go after my leg for like a straight half hour even if i shoved him off constantly.

They get HORNY. they don't get to pursue girl dogs when they want, sometimes have to be around other horny dogs in the park getting yelled at by humans, sometimes get yelled at for trying to just lick their balls if they even HAVE them.

given those conditions, what the fuck would you do if you walked in and found a gift wrapped puss in the living room? it's a /b/ thread come true for a dog.

that said I don't believe you at all and if it did happen, that's unfortunate. It would be more unfortunate that you and your dom are ass retarded and this would be a direct consequence of that.

I'm fucking crying, holy shit. Raped by a dog.

is there some way to get video of this sort of scene? asking for a friend.

Attached: curious.png (471x367, 16K)