YOU. CAN'T. MAKE. THIS. SHIT. UP

To preface this: two days ago the political parties of the Netherlands debated the UN's Global Compact on Migration, which will be signed/officially supported next week in Marrakesh, Morroco. The debate was held on request of party leader Thierry Baudet from Forum for Democracy, who, along with several other parties, strongly opposes signing the pact.

Where to begin... So today the news site NU.nl published an article archive.is/qF8zK about a research report that was published by the Verwey-Jonker Institute commissioned by the Anne Frank Foundation. I translated this freely from the article:
>Research: PVV and FvD are spreading far-right conspiracy theories
>A recent study by the Verwey-Jonker Institute, as commisioned by the Anne Frank Foundation, finds that extreme-right organisations and ideas are experiencing an ever-increasing room for discussion and political debate.
>The researches argue that the PVV and FvD are spreading conspiracy theories about a conscious effort to replace the Dutch society (by means of segregation and implementation of a new 'people', they call it 'omvolken').
>In this 'omvolken'-theory it is the belief that there is a conscious effort at play that strives to destroy the natively white population of Europe. This theory finds much support in the extreme-right circles and "often is attributed an antisemitic flavour: Jews are allegedly executing this plan", as per the researchers of the institute.
I'm flabbergasted, I would have never expected an article like this to actually pass the final editor. It's insane. It's accurate. It's written in a way that is totally honest, except for the fact that they make it seem that the PVV and FvD are coming up with these 'crazy' ideas!! It's SO true that people are going to not believe it because it's just too big of a red pill.

Attached: partijkartel.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9tgKgaLXJQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=NLSjHSrGjcA
youtube.com/watch?v=nHav2bhd-4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's MUCH more to be found in the article. The reactions to it are either typical NPC "I HATE PVV AND FVD IM NOT RACIST" rethoric, or based Dutchmen calling out the institute and NU.nl on their extreme bias, use of buzzwords and twisting the truth

So?
What are you going to do about it? Cry?
Nobody cares about words anymore.

The people who are genociding the West have names and addresses.

Attached: wrong side ww2.jpg (539x717, 78K)

Today I talked to a friend of mine who is generally adverse to talking about politics. Yet, today he started about the migration pact because his parents were talking about how it wasn't good and that FvD where doing a very important job.

At the exact moment that support is gaining you see an article like this getting published. It's hilarious, frightening and encouraging at the same time.

Soon they'll understand how nature works.

Attached: geeljasjeNL.jpg (300x300, 35K)

In Rotterdam jews fear for their lives and their sybagogues need 24/7 police protection.

Is this because whites threaten them for supporting immigration???
HAHAHA Of course not: its because ofthe muslims! Wh*toids are too busy watching tv and drinking beer.

As it will be written: "and the wh*toids were too busy laughing at sitcoms and never even thought of overthrowing evil and so they passed into legend"

Attached: 1523700441484.jpg (959x960, 114K)

I don't know about you but I've never seen such a desperate attempt at trying to twist this into an antisemitic problem. It's going to turn into a shitstorm some time soon. Tension is definitely building.
> What are you going to do about it? Cry?
That's silly, I'll be sharing it with friends and family, as should you

when normies are told of this conspiracy theory, they rightfully see anyone pushing it as crazy. But it is still a minor gain for us, because at least immigration is now part of the conversation.
Ask a lot of questions, activate their almonds. Make them see that conspiracy theory or not, favoring foreigners will destroy the dutch.

>antisemitism
collaborators, whether knowingly or ignorant, get the first bullet.
In the information age, no man may claim ignorance!

Attached: dont look at the eyes.webm (640x480, 299K)

Gonna be a sight-to-see
>"and the wh*toids were too busy laughing at sitcoms and never even thought of overthrowing evil and so they passed into legend"
Nothing is going to be written since blacks don't keep history and whites don't care, as you state it

>In the information age, no man may claim ignorance!
Then we're all guilty, aren't we?

the far left goverment makes me sick those traitors need to be hanged

>Dutch nationalism AKA the eternal creepy hollander

>Conservative liberalism WTF is the even

Attached: dd.jpg (900x622, 394K)

>commissioned by the Anne Frank Foundation

Attached: 1509499488404.png (447x438, 401K)

Attached: Frank-Lammers-nationalism.jpg (770x433, 50K)

Omfolkning!

Yikes.

It's literally in the first sentence, that's why I said you don't make this shit up.

>>A recent study by the Verwey-Jonker Institute, as commisioned by the Anne Frank Foundation, finds that extreme-right organisations and ideas are experiencing an ever-increasing room for discussion and political debate.

Will people holding right wing opinions have to hide in the attic from Anne Frank Foundtion functionaries fighting fascism?

Attached: anus.png (480x360, 236K)

When Israel doesn't support the migration pact it's justified, but when others don't support it they're tied to antisemitism, racism, xenophobia and arrogance.

I'm willing to bet hundreds of euros that no one here has read the pact in question. Everyone is just parroting their favourite politician.

kek, we might as well. Satire the shit out of it

Kromme Nieuwegracht 6
3512 HG Utrecht

Why are you posting this? Hoping for something?

I read parts of it that I thought would be of interest to me. What I found though was that it's vague as hell, specificity isn't something you're gonna find in it very soon.

Aside from that: the fact that VVD couldn't even admit being in support of it last Tuesday is dishonourable to say the least. Why would anyone even back it if THEY are doubtful themselves?

Maybe they have learned from saying yes to the Paris Agreement that they are incompetent in doing anything.

>look @ me we're the kikes now.jpg

Mensen hebben het altijd over "samenzweringstheorie" alsof dat woord alleen het argument wint. "Dat is een samenzweringstheorie, dus ik hoef er niet over na te denken".
Samenzweringen zijn echt en niet zeldzaam. Nota bene een van de meest bekende "samenzweringstheoristen" was onlangs het doelwit van een letterlijke samenzwering van alle grote social media bedrijven. (Alex Jones)

>>Why would anyone even back it if THEY are doubtful themselves?
It's called virtue signaling

Man this is nice, but the jews giving way so fast...god they sometimes said themselves "it is not exactly us alone who is trying to fuck you over, your own people are also willing to do so" and arent they right? If the party can so openly espouse their opinions then its quite clear to see that apart from the jews, we have to fight our own "anti racists" country men. The nigger lovers, the muslim apologizes...in a democracy as we are now we get the boot stomp of the state upon us, by the will of the majority of the retard fag people. You may as well stomp on your leftist neighbor for that matter instead.

I just use a very basic test these days to tell who is one of these scumbags. Just do nigger hate stuff. If they act all "I am high and mighty and you are lower than dirt for even suggesting that there are differences between races" then you know that you have an enemy infront of you.

Verweij jonkers institute, the organization commissioned by (((anne frank))) institute to do this.

If you have a problem with what they are doing, go to them. Not even advocating violent murder of everyone inside, just go there and exert your testicular fortitude there in legal ways.

Attached: 1506159865649.jpg (568x614, 49K)

>>In this 'omvolken'-theory it is the belief that there is a conscious effort at play that strives to destroy the natively white population of Europe. This theory finds much support in the extreme-right circles and "often is attributed an antisemitic flavour: Jews are allegedly executing this plan", as per the researchers of the institute.
They don't understand the trap.

None of them ever do, as the only way to stop the White genocide narrative is coming out declaring that whites have right to be majorities in our own countries, while everything else will only cement that there really are plans to genocide us.

Attached: save the tadpoles.png (1219x883, 2.07M)

An ice age is coming and all of eu will migrate south to africa, this is what they are trying to do peaceful. I'd say nuke them now and keep them at low lvl till we all go south and take that clay.

Probably going to get stabbed and beaten before even arriving, still sounds interesting given your pic related.

I mean, how does a normie not look at that and read "A Jew Organization"?"

First nuke for Kikestan, though. Best get them by surprise
>I mean, how does a normie not look at that and read "A Jew Organization"?"
I read it out loud to my friends who aren't even in tho this stuff, they laughed because it was so obvious.

When Charlie Hebdo insulted Mohamed (a small newspaper), muslims killed everyone inside Charlie hebdo!

When jews are halfway of replacing (omvolking) the white peoples of the West...white people do nothing.

nature doesnt care, bro. You want to sit like a dodo and go extinct, it will happen.
DESTROY YOUR ENEMIES OR GO EXTINCT!

When jews

Attached: 1510108185468.jpg (1200x997, 1.18M)

>least immigration is now part of the conversation
There was never a conversation.

Why aren't you using a memeflag? You still be arrested for saying this. İn fact I've already informed Dutch authorities of you.

Happy Hanukkah!

>quality thread
>bumping w/56% milf mutts

Attached: 47355514_10156012723583177_3101131082527932416_o.jpg (1080x881, 134K)

Whether or not you believe in the big Jewish conspiracy or not - the ANNE FRANK CENTER is the active complainant about people trying to stop demographic replacement. What. The. Fuck. Yeah, that ought to prove to everyone Jews have nothing at all to do with these policies.

Friendly reminder there are non-racial reasons to oppose migration, ie record youth unemployment in Europe / migrants get treated like slaves / it's a ploy to reduce workers rights & wages

Just in case you want to convince someone too naive to touch the racism subject.

I heb zo'n links-extremistische maat die dan meteen loopt te beweren dat heb allemaal vrijwillig was, van die bedrijven. Maarja, hij leest alleen het NRC, dus dan heeft hij natuurlijk niet meegekregen dat Twitter keihard onder druk werd gezet.

Het Marrakech (lol kech) komt overigens ook gedeeltelijk uit de koker van Peter Sutherland. Dat is dus die vent van de VN die openlijk zei dat Europa omgevolkt moest worden.

Gelukkig denken al die kut-communisten er niet bij na dat al hun kutvolk gewoon weer terug gestuurd kan worden.

When has either of them ever blamed the Jews? Baudet afaik just named Kalergi, who isn't Jewish I think, and I can't imagine Wilders would ever blame the Jews, he's in love with Israel and I think the Jews too in a kind of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend way" where the enemy is Islam.

B never will, W is a kike that lived in a kibboets.

READ THE PACT KAASBOYS

Here is the full "Global Compact for Migration" document for you.

>refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf

Attached: dutchmen.jpg (1280x852, 386K)

>Just in case you want to convince someone too naive to touch the racism subject.
Even simpler:

The white working class can no longer afford children, because they have to feed and house non-whites and their children.

I FUCKING HATE JEWS. The PVV is jewish..

Attached: wilders-keppel-thumb.jpg (388x223, 36K)

heil bump

Attached: 1535112060796.jpg (3360x2240, 965K)

In fact, there are no sensible reasons to be in favor of mass migration. It only bring negative results. The people who are in favor of it are brainwashed. I know a few. It's usually highly emotional shit, like "everyone has the right to live the best life possible". Which is not a statement that can be in any way quantified by actual data. Or even the nonsense belief that mass immigration will lead to the disappearance of ethnic groups worldwide, and thus end racism. Because tribal hatred never existed between two tribes of the same ethnicity, right?

It's nothing but an emotional struggle. The far left is addicted to feeling compassionate and "on the right side of history".

The UN Global Compact for Migration essentially ban all forms of criticism of mass migration calling it "hate speech."

While it is not law in member countries upon signing, this sets up a legal framework in member states where these laws can then be implemented. So it's one foot in the door. Then it only takes traitorous politicians to enact the laws in said member states.

Dutch representative Marcel De Graff explains the implications of this "compact":
>youtube.com/watch?v=9tgKgaLXJQ0

>"The case of Tommy Robinson in the UK is and example of what to expect during the elections. The European Parliament election will be rigged."

Attached: degraff.jpg (2544x1440, 558K)

>There is no CONSCIOUS effort, goy! It's just a simple consequence!

Attached: female jew aka jewess.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Exactly. An example would be the commitments we have in regards to spending on the military with NATO, and spending on developmental aid. We haven't met the NATO guideline since the fall of the wall. But we upped our developmental aid by half a billion in response to our BNP being artificially inflated by a new method of calculation.

This agreement will be used as an excuse by anti-Western scum to hammer through anti-Western legislation without scrutiny because "we already agreed to it".

Every politician in favor of this is a traitor.

>In fact, there are no sensible reasons to be in favor of mass migration
There isn't, for a (((particular))) part of society which profits from the mass immigration. While workers are screaming out for higher wages, their representatives are calm and don't get too invested into the debate, they even try to avoid it. Be very clear, everything is under control and nothing can be changed as long as the usual worker accepts the minimal wage raises and/or the current conditions.

Attached: 1534339213786.jpg (1369x1020, 550K)

Don't know about your situation but our leftist politicians and activists were spreading outright lies, contradicting themselves and even making threats.
Examples:
>"this pact is non-binding... but it is/it will control migration"
&
>"not signing is siding with Russia!"
even though Russia is signing it too (the local ethnic Russian party was for it also)
"not signing is betrayal of our allies!"
... when our main strategic allies - Poland & the US are not signing it either.

Be on the lookout for another UN "refugee" pact is coming this very month.

Young women are so full of themselves
>look at these tits
>oh no I dont use them to feed my white baby with
>I dont want children
>Im a good person though, I send charity money to Africa so they can have 7 kids each

Attached: mental illness.png (1031x490, 1.13M)

>profits
This right here is the main argument behind mass migration. Even though it is entirely false and EVERYONE knows it the media still pushes it.

Skimmed it for a moment. Such bull crap. It contradicts itself in every paragraph that I read. It's literally psychobabel. I got as far as "Unity of Purpose" and realized that it was pointless to go further.

I'm much more concerned with the fact that trade unions aren't even trying to become an important face for the workers, they don't even try to raise wages or improve the worker's life. It should concern everybody.

Attached: 1536035271538.jpg (1600x900, 281K)

You got it. As soon as it's signed the media will drum up articles on a daily basis and politicians will constantly suggest to you that these laws must be honored.

Its about money and power. Watch the video in this post. He De Graff says something like, "When you bring in the third world, it becomes the third world. Everyone knows that multinationals control third world countries."

>It contradicts itself in every paragraph
Pretty much. i.e. it is not binding but it also is etc.

Attached: lokjood.jpg (800x600, 20K)

>It's hilarious, frightening and encouraging at the same time.
Indeed. They control public institutions and the media but they don't directly control the people. The only way they stay in power is by manipulating the common folk through media and they're afraid of the day when the common man realizes those "crazy conspiracy theorists" were actually telling the truth all along. I believe we're again getting one step closer to that day. I just hope we're not too late.

Mein Kampf explains that pretty well. Thanks for the pic. I think i'll meme it into this one.

Attached: Tucked_In.jpg (1146x646, 128K)

You are glowing my friend

AGAIN TO EVERYONE ON Jow Forums. DO NOT COMMIT VIOLENCE. THAT IS WHAT ((THEY)) WANT. THEY CAN USE THIS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE.

I'm willing to bet hundreds of euros that you haven't read Mein Kampf, you shouldn't be allowed to speak badly of it.

Ga hier niet langs

you're welcome

Attached: 1541151038525.jpg (1230x810, 116K)

Is it even legal for government authorities to pressure someone into violence? I mean if I persuade someone to murder a bunch of people I am medeplichtig, but if the government does it it's legal? That doesn't make any sense.

In a self defence situation ofcourse

yep I guess it is a big issue bringing a child into this world never know

A common non-argument when it comes to this. This is all your co-ideologues parrot all day, every day.
Everyone who has read it instantly turns against it.

Yes! I agree! Dont use violence!
Put your faith in democracy and above all: do nothing that may go against our government and its laws!

Have fun converting to Islam.
Mekka is to the east btw.

Attached: whatever.jpg (320x224, 20K)

>It's nothing but an emotional struggle. The far left is addicted to feeling compassionate and "on the right side of history".
It's sadly and literally this. The feeling when you have a discussion with a lefty and break through that barrier of rethorical NPC shit it feels incredible

Consequence of jews being jews, indeed

>Is it even legal for government authorities to pressure someone into violence?
They do it all the time. They don't even have to go that far. They can send someone to a peaceful group to speak about violence. Then if anyone in the group so much as talks to the infiltrator, the entire group becomes guilty by association.

>Verwey-Jonker Institute, as commisioned by the Anne Frank Foundation, PVV and FvD are spreading conspiracy theories about a conscious effort to replace the Dutch society
WOW, just ignoring the EU policy on replacement migration........

Attached: child migrants.jpg (940x627, 140K)

Is he going to be OK?

fuck off mutt

>Locatie: Verwey-Jonkers instituut
>Moordwapen: goudklomp
>Slachtoffer: Verwey-Jonkers hoofdonderzoeker
Denk je dat je gepakt zult worden?

>zodra je de jood raakt absorbeerd hij de goudklomp

this is the only way to solve these issues the west faces.

There is no EU Policy on replacement Migration, leaf

>Thierry Baudet
Is he an Huguenot ?

Yes, be a nigger. French Revolution 2.0. Let's give more power to Jews and destroy what's left! Amazing idea.

>ik ga dood
nee maar ik lach me wel kapot

Attached: hammond-head-laugh.gif (500x278, 493K)

Zie het op deze manier:
Een neger heeft het lef om half Afrika door te trekken, met een overpakt gammel bootje de mediteraanse zee over te steken en langs 3 Europeaanse landen te reizen -te voet- om in Nederland te geraken om hier gibs te krijgen.

En jij hebt het lef niet om 1 stad over te reizen en verhaal te halen omdat:
>weeehh weeehhhhh ik ben een braaf jongetje weeehhh

Geen wonder dat ze winnen. Nederlandse vrouwen verdienen beter dan jullie lafaardige slappelingen!

Attached: doutzen.jpg (630x325, 191K)

Thierry made the news again.
Christcuck loses his mind when presented with facts:
youtube.com/watch?v=NLSjHSrGjcA

Official thread theme and motivational video: youtube.com/watch?v=nHav2bhd-4M
Official thread theme and motivational video: youtube.com/watch?v=nHav2bhd-4M

>Aldus de poephuid pleitbezorger
Het is ook niet zo moeilijk als je niets te verliezen hebt, vriend.

St. Basti calmly and with superior logic explaining why we won't be adopting the Compact for Migration. Femilib triggered.

It's good to have adult men in the saddle.

Attached: lib_triggered.webm (640x368, 2.54M)

>All they can do in response to criticism of their great replacement policy is to repeat our talking points, call it a conspiracy theory, and add a few "wow, just wow"s.

kys

Attached: 1541595779937.jpg (537x537, 90K)

epic reply m'fuhrer

*tips stahlhelm while checking your doppels*

Attached: 1534639460588.jpg (1024x1531, 299K)

Dit is antisemitisme

Attached: 9MRqfd0p_400x400.jpg (399x399, 23K)

In my experience that point lies after even a single bit of criticism. They are very quick to call things "bullshit" or "fascism" or whatever, when it doesn't fit into their world view.

Yes. If you know how to explain those things though you will counter their attack and bounce it back at 'em, which leaves an opportunity for your finishing move.

Whats the German word for "cringe".

Attached: contempt.png (660x600, 70K)

I'm jealous lad.