English tourists at petra walking around looking like retards

>english tourists at petra walking around looking like retards
>decide to scam them
>sell them 3 medals for 9 JD
>10 of said medals cost 1 JD

im having shwarma for dinner tonight

Attached: wlagh.jpg (260x194, 10K)

Cool. That’s probably 5min wages to them. Enjoy your goat meat.

Sand. Nigger.

>haha why don’t they want us in their country haha probably just racist

Big score for a poor desert nigger.

Fucking this

kek

>English tourists in the ME
Just kill them and steal their shit lad. We dont want them back.

thats not up to you whiteboy, we're getting in whether you like it or not.

Based Mujahideen

True.

ever notice how browns imply their presence is a punishment against you? it’s a tacit admission they’re a worthless people if you think about it. If browns are noble and good, aren’t I better for you coming here and if that’s the case, you wouldn’t have such a hateful tone about “we coming white boy”. Kek self-awareness was never a trait of the brown subhuman

Doing god's work user ignore those snobs they are probably butthurt something similar happened to them
Rape some slut if you get the chance

Low IQ mixed race abomination detected, your deranged rotten american brain can't grasp that what i meant was to threaten, we admit that we come to europe to terrorize the infidel, nothing to hide, kaffir.

you're only alive because of fat white tourists
the absolute state of you
if that were my life i'd kill myself.

Attached: 1543033712087.jpg (1265x1012, 209K)

Doing Allah's work user

Attached: IMG_20181112_022236.jpg (3456x4608, 2.25M)

>we admit we’re coming to terrorize you
kek that’s why you wear uniforms huh because you’re not cowards who hide amongst women and children huh? God you “people” are truly pathetic

You're English you little bitch. The thread is kek. Enjoying your shitty vacation?

And how much is the difference in euros? Isn't it both like under 1 euro either way?

nigger is the same in every language

Remphan as fuck

yet ur still a sand covered goat fucker whos wife is his sister. lol faggot loser. enjoy eating meagre amounts of sand covered shit food

JD is higher than dollar

>all these faggots falling for the most obvious bait in the world

Attached: 1537965239344.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

Shitty LARP. Obvious LARP. Try using shitty english. Might fly better that way. Going over like a lead balloon as is.

Your English is too good for some shitskin who makes a living selling trinkets to tourists.