Housing

What does Jow Forums think about buying real estate.
I got a "good" deal for a 3 bedroom villa about 30 minutes outside a major city but here's the problem.

>I am single
>broke up with my GF a year ago
>not thinking about starting a family

Is 3 rooms too much for a single guy. its goona take me five years to pay for it.

Attached: not the house.jpg (1600x1200, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-house-for-sale/bridgewater/great-house-in-milton/1401988978?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
kijiji.ca/v-house-for-sale/bridgewater/4924-highway-210-greenfield/1401987322?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can pay it off in five years you should be able to form a small real estate empire and retire in 15 years.

Just Do It.

Attached: 4334599364_1b321a930f_o.jpg (4272x2848, 1.62M)

wait until you can buy it in cash IMO

>what is inflation
Your money in cash in worth less each year while the houses ise in price. Each yearn in which you don't buy, you loos money and have more too pay.

Grow cannabis in one room and psilocybin in the other.
Profit.

Attached: 7FFAF61C-6072-4630-B449-A0E25D0C6FC5.jpg (464x606, 45K)

Sounds fine as long as you can afford it. Find yourself a new gf and maybe then you will desire a family.

Attached: 7BDCE475-A459-4706-850B-ECA549FEE502.png (270x326, 860)

Have one room for mining crypto and another one for growing drugs.

Dude that home looks comfy as fuck.
>1 room for you.
>1 room for working out,gaming,reading,showing of warhammmer painted model's.
>1 room for guest.

nice

this is a poor fag who is never going to own real estate unless they inherit it.

who needs 3 bedrooms..
does that mean three rooms plus kitchen and bathrooms, or literally 3 rooms with beds in them, like a palace?

>pay off a 3 bedroom house in 5 years

Yes holy shit buy it. Most people around my age expect to take 20 years to pay for a $300-400k mortgage

Only five years?
Wow. What are the laws on renting?

Younglings... "3 rooms" always refers to the number of bedrooms. The rest is expected and expressed in sqft.

>Is 3 rooms too much for a single guy. its goona take me five years to pay for it.
NO. Having a house fit for a family might end up with some lady moving in, so she can breed at once.

since our economy is going down the shitter I would advice you not to take a loan.

I have 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 dining rooms, the main living room, a sun room, and a 2 car garage. I live alone.

No such thing as "buying" real estate.

Where I live, the government OWNS all the land.

- Government then imposes property taxes on that land
- Government inspects the houses you build on that land
- Every few years, the Government updates their assessment of your land/house, sometimes asking to inspect the interior of the house

Best thing to do is find a relative who is 55 years of age or older (that aunt or uncle or older cousin who never married), have them apply for local Senior housing sponsored by the government and live with them for free, make the government put a new roof on it and make the government do the landscaping

this
pay it off then rent it out
stay in cheap apartment that is paid for by tenants
save money and buy more property
your income should grow exponentially
you are now le 1%

>literally 3 rooms with beds in them, like a palace
wow, you'd hate the US. you should totally not bring your STEM skill and pretty sisters/daughters to a place where you can get a 3 bedroom (wood frame) house on a half acre for $200,000.00.

Lmao, nice you can pay the house off in 5 fucking years? In the states thats a fucking auto loan. Mortgage loans last 15 or 30 years.

You're wasting alot of money for those rooms. You should consider downsizing and investing the monthly utility savings.

quite the opposite. i just bought a 4room house for 150k € and its like... paxing 700/m and own the place, or pay 900-1200/m to rent a place. also interest rates are insane low atm.

Or just marry 2 women and fill them with babies.

>gym
>billiards/pinball/arcade cabinet room full of sports memorobilia
>home office
>theatre room
>bedroom
If anything You need more rooms

how soon before it becomes an immigrant neighbourhood?

>what is a CD

wasted digits on a meme-flag. you're right, we're in for the jew loan forgiveness cycle, and some land grabbing.

This is a seething debt slave

Buy rural cottage land, at least 1 acre.

Where I live you can get 5+ acres with water+elec. hookup for ~150,000-300,000... depending on the quality of the house.

Attached: 20181111_150925.jpg (2560x1440, 866K)

Newer house. Power is around $100 per month, water is around $30. Fiber internet is $80.

It's a rapidly developing area that is beating the normal home appreciation rate.

Just make sure all neighbors are White

Lol, we have mp3's now grandpa. Take your Walkman elsewhere.

unless you're into very large volumes, CD's may not even match inflation.

This. I'd personally set up one room for vegging clones/seedlings, then use the other room for flowering.

Then 2 wives and children it is! Pick wisely.

There's a thing called TIPS interest rate is pegged to CPI

fair enough. I can completely understand not paying interest, and applaud that you've found a way around it. more people should undo the jew.

Kek

turn one room into a gym and one into a cool office with a cool battlestation. that would be comfy as hell

if you can afford it its not to much. you can fill the extra rooms with different things make one a theater, the other a home gym or something.

You should rent out the other two rooms and pay the mortgage off with the roommates
Or I would buy a triplex/duplex and rent the other spaces out to pay off the mortgage, then you can live for free like the homo you were meant to be.

TIPS are issued in terms of 5, 10, and 30 years, and are offered in multiples of $100.
That's sort of sour in this event. He wouldn't be able to buy for a little under 10 years.

One roomate, opposite gender, the person you're married to.

I guess you don’t need a whole room for psilocybin, just a few storage totes.

A CD isn't going to return near as much value as the house will if he pays it off. He will have the option of high cash flow for investment or can sell the house for profit.

>Is 3 rooms too much for a single guy. its goona take me five years to pay for it.
Lol you could get a house like that here for 20-30k USD.

But then you gotta live in Somalia

Maybe in the frozen northern wastelands you could, anywhere near a population center I doubt your getting anything near that for less then 100k

if you can afford it forever, that is to say without becoming a debt slave to noseberg or any other sort of financial institution, do it anyway

My buddy used to have his shroom setup under his bathroom sink. You just need to sanitize the area first.

No it's actually a white ethnostate.
>kijiji.ca/v-house-for-sale/bridgewater/great-house-in-milton/1401988978?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
>kijiji.ca/v-house-for-sale/bridgewater/4924-highway-210-greenfield/1401987322?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Rural NS is cheap af bro, decent houses too

Majority brown by 2028. Incredible.

How do people earn money in the middle of nowhere? This isnt 1870 where you could go to any rural area and get a job as a farmhand the next day

Who needs (((money))) when you can fish and hunt and grow food

>its goona take me five years to pay for it.

brool cory, sto

Attached: 1507736346291.gif (182x179, 436K)

Get it, women are a dime a dozen, you'll get a good one or even a half decent one is good enough to pop out kids with. If you're white breed like mad and install proper values in your children.

>where I live
>only jobs are tractor repair and shoveling shit

Do you like the place? If so, do it.

>Where I live
You should have stopped typing at that point.
But you just couldn't help yourself, could you?
Brainlet!

3 rooms is perfect
1 living room
1 bedroom
1 office

Moose hunt + food fishery + duck/turr hunt + rabbit traps + large garden on cheap multi acre plots.

Welcome to rural Canada.

Here is some items to think about.
>More than 1 story can cause fixing the roof yourself be to be a bitch
>3 rooms is perfect. 1 yours, 1 hobby, 1 guest room
Have pics taken with you in historical poses or photoshop like George Washington, Queen on England, Napoleon or others framed on the wall. This way no one can claim they lived there or it was rented to them.
>Look right away at heating and cooling costs. What the problems are and if fixing is cheaper in 3+ years of not doing so.

buy a second house, invest in converting it into two or three separate units. Combine whatever costs, the mortgage on the converted house, and the house you own - divide by two or three. Charge that as base rent for each unit in the converted house, but round up so you profit.

Now you have an income stream for your home, the home you're renting, and to pocket. In my experience - single males of any age, women in their 30s/40s, and professional couples with no children are the best to rent to.

Who uses CD’s?
Get an MP3, retard!

Housing is always a good investment. The price will flux with the market, but your relative buying power will stay the same, whereas raw money on an account lose value over time