Kicked Out

I kicked my (ex)gf out of the house after she lied about hanging out with another guy behind my back for months and then finally cheated on me when I was out of town. She insists that kicking her out when she has no family or friends nearby was as shitty as what she did. I'm having a really hard time feeling bad for her, but I'm also really confused by the whole situation. Should I have not kicked her out? What were/are the options?

(option 1: don't cheat)

Attached: 1426434615039.jpg (320x240, 12K)

>Should I have not kicked her out? What were/are the options?
I mean did you guys even talk about why she wasnt faithful?

What is the point of this? He doesn't need to hear a justification or excuse.

Its about communication. He has the right to know.

because there are two sides to the story numbnuts

If he was a perfect BF and she just cheated on him for no reason then yeah that's shitty

If he was neglectful or abusive or an asshole, cheating still isn't cool but it seems shittier to just kick her out.

OP I dont think you should inherently feel guilty, but keep in mind if she was living with you, chances are she'll have to come back to get her shit some time. It's best to try to be as amicable as possible in these kinds of situations. Even if it's hard initially, if you cooperate it'll go by much faster and you can get on with your life.

Technically she could have called the police for a diy eviction, which is illegal almost everywhere, then she could have sued you for damages... she’s entitled to 30 days notice, even if she never gave you a cent for rent.

I mean, yeah? But why would it matter? She moved across the country so we could live together. She cheated after 2 and a half years. Some dude at work came along and manipulated her and she channeled her frustrations into getting mad at me about not hiking enough. When it gets tough or someone tries to step in between your solid relationship, you don't run away or give in.

>If he was neglectful or abusive or an asshole

I was none of those things. I put a lot of energy into the relationship and that eventually stopped being reciprocated.

jesus christ, you cuck, it doesn't matter. She cheated and he did the right thing, regardless of his prior actions.

You're 100% validated in your action of kicking her out OP. She should have thought about her living arrangements before sucking off some other fella.

Too bad when I said "you aren't welcome here" she voluntarily left and went straight over to the guy she was cheating on me with's house.

>Living with bf i.e. the owner of the apartment
>Cheats and gets found out

Dumb bitches be dumb bitches, if she has no place to go tell her to go to the guy she cheated you on with

Oh wait he probably doesn't want anything to do with her now that she fucked her brains out. I say good call OP

Attached: 1526397071405.jpg (746x888, 64K)

You're 100% validated in kicking her out user. She should have thought about her living arrangements before putting someone elses dick in her mouth.

Well if she gets this info, she could still sue you for damages. If she wanted to be a bitch, she could bring her new man over and fuck all over your house for the next twenty-five days...

sounds like you'd get off on it, cucko

>I put a lot of energy into the relationship and that eventually stopped being reciprocated.
And yet you didn't question her actions and assumed something. You love somenoe you fight right? So why didn't you, just ask her a simple fucking question like why? Listen to the excuse and weigh your options. If you knew 100% that she was done with you then i agree with kicking her out, but it sounds like you didnt understand what was going on from her side. Cheating is bad but dont be a pussy/.

How did you know she was cheating on you?

>listening to someone rationalize why they cheat
she's a whore. Done deal.

You have two options here, if you don't want to just break it off.

I STRONGLY suggest telling her to fuck off. I can't stress how strongly I suggest this, fuck off. Goodbye.

So let me break it down. These people are vampires. Junkies and cheaters are vampires. You are a constant supply of blood, and it's hard to imagine because you don't think like that. You, being a good person, would never imagine feeding on another person like this. You never see yourself as a vampire.

However vampires sniff you out. Vampires don't feed on other vampires. Vampires feed on those who feel bad. Vampires feed on those who feel guilty about casting out vampires.

I'm not saying become a nasty person. But if you don't kick this chick to the curb she is going to suck you dry. So options, be sucked dry or kick this chick to the curb.

>If you promise not to cheat again we can go back to being like we were!

Cool story bro

Attached: 1526592046506.gif (405x228, 498K)

Obviously I don't mean literal vampires.

But that's how they feed. You are such a good and trusting person you could never imagine doing that to another person. You want to make sure that everyone's okay, and it's like ringing the dinner bell.

Make sure you take care of you friends, but break that trusting shit. You're attracting vampires that don't have the same values as you.

I'm just letting you know bro she's staying with me right now. She was upset and crying that you kicked her out but she was quiet after the good dicking I gave. I came in her ass and her face and talked about how little your dick was. Sorry to tell you man but you fell in love with a whore. Kicking her out was the best thing you could have done. That bitch is def not staying with me lmao

She had been going out and saying she was with certain friends, but then not replying to me for hours. I knew there was a guy at work that had his eye on her, but after she would adamantly refuse that she was being shady and kick and scream, I would believe it for the sake of the relationship. Then I went out of town and she didn't respond for a whole night, and when I got back I straight up asked if she had cheated. It took a couple tries but she eventually admitted it.

>she admitted cheating
You did nothing wrong, OP.

if anything you are a fucking cuck for not kicking her our when she started hanging out with this other guy.
Bitch deserves no empathy.

Lmao

She said she had hung out with him outside of work and "had feelings" so I told her to immediately stop hanging out with him. She started lying more about what she was doing after that, so I never had a concrete reason to kick her out before she actually admitted to cheating. I also knew that if I broke up with her, we'd be staying in the same house for a bit and she'd probably invite the guy over.

You did the right thing. Let her rot on the streets.

Yeah except she's been switching between sleeping in her car and sleeping at the other guy's house, and now she's got another apartment lined up.

She's out of your house. I'm not sure why her living situation now matters at all.

lol, no only if her name was on the lease, otherwise she never legally lived there.

Are you some kinda simp or a woman?

Only one of the two would try to justify a woman cheating and make the cheating cunt in question absolved of her actions by virtue of none other than being a woman.

> "but maybe he was neglectful"

The fuck? Then talk it out, not go fuck another dude. Dumb bitch.

> "You love someone, you fight right?"

She fought that other guy's dick with her pussy, is that what you mean?

she made her choice, now she has top live with the consequences
youve done well, user. stand firm and disregard her completely. initiate no contact if you havent already

Why do you even know this? None of it matters to you. She's out of your life. Feel happy and free.

you were totally right to kick her out.

ignore the other assholes trying to justify her behavior.
she'll find another place to live. i doubt she'll try to sue but if you want you can consult with a lawyer in your area about what her options are. lawyers will generally do the first consultation free.

I feel ya OP. Fuck that bitch. She deserves to get kicked out.

Found the femanon

>REEE ANY ONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A WOMAAANNN

Attached: 1454358560857.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

Anyone who justifies cheating probably is, if thats what you mean.

I hate how Jow Forums is. If you posted this same thread with the genders switched, the board would have no mercy but so many here refuse to hold women accountable for anything

>REEEE ANYBODY WHO CRITICIZES MY BEHAVIOR IN A RELATIONSHIP IS JUSTIFYING CHEAAATTTIINNNG

Attached: 1466647882742.gif (302x354, 2.95M)

He definitely found the femanon, or at least the basedboy whiteknight

It's really embarrassing desu

user you can kick her out thats fine but give her 30 days option dummy.

Also
>Cheating on your boyfriend when he has the house you live in and your support system is no where to be found

Nigga your relationship with this person has been over months ago she has been looking for a way out forever and she finally said fuck it I don't care anymore and went full retard.

She has been planning to leave you for a while.

Femanon here who fully supports your decision. If my boyfriend ever did something like that I’d burn his shit and kick his ass out. Probably would end up curb stomping him and the girl

Nah, that's understandable. Its sucks that she didn't have people nearby to take her off your hands, but at the end of the day it really isn't your fault. You shouldn't feel bad.

>went full retard

lol yup. She's been getting even crazier ever since getting kicked out. Hard not to feel a bit bad but either way she dumbed out SO hard.

Luckily the guy lives about an hour away so I don't want to even waste the gas. He's fucked anyway: car breathalyzer, parole officer, just lost his job he was planning to retire at. Great catch.

damn...best I've seen in a while

If it was clearly established that y'all were monogamous, you're prepared to pay both halves of rent, and her name isn't on the paperwork (preferably because you've been in this place for a while and she moved there for the purpose of being with you, as opposed to both of you planning to make this move ahead of time and her having bad credit or something...she'd still be fuck'd tho), then it looks like somebody cheated without thinking it through!

If you feel bad for her (and the above are true) then cut a month's rent in half and give her that much for a hotel while she finds a roommate at work or on craigslist or something.

Attached: 1512665198326.jpg (622x626, 34K)

>Probably would end up curb stomping him and the girl

Now a woman who takes no shit and isn't afraid to give an ass kicking, well that's hot.

>Guy's total shit.

Wow. Yeah crazy bitch is gonna regret that so bad.

No dude. Don't ever second guess yourself over this. She fucked up, not you. Don't let her guilt you into letting her stay with you. If she even had the slightest bit of respect for you she would've at least had the common decency to break up with you before fucking someone else. She's just pissed now cause she was cause and had no one to use for a place to stay

I seduced a married woman I worked with due to a bunch of fucked circumstances and me being an asshole and selfish at the time.

She told me awful stuff about him and said she hated him and all this shit......any woman willing to fuck another guy behind your back has hated you for a long time and is too much of a coward to tell you.

Fuck her and if shes sad she should have told you before getting caught.

(Also dont worry, I got mine. She made me lose my medical career and ruined my life.)

Attached: 6MHjE5s.jpg (594x792, 271K)

OP did nothing wrong.
Should have kicked her out sooner, she has no one to fall back on and she Still cheats? Girl is brainless garbage. That’s me being real with you bro.

Get well soon.

>why?
I've cheated and got cheated on. When asked why noone ever takes the blame. It's a worthless question and you'd rather fuck off from people who do it then trying to figure anything out by asking them questions

It's hard to believe, man. Her reasons for losing her feelings for me include 1. that I didn't want to go hiking enough (it's at least a two hour drive, guess who would be driving) 2. that I didn't want to go on runs enough (right after getting up in the morning) and 3. that I didn't want her to hang out with "people" (read: the guy she cheated on me with. I can't believe someone would move across the country and not invest 110%.

Sometimes some girls can be pretty incredible. You don’t need to reason it out & understand why she did it, you need to come to terms with the fact that she Did do it, to you. And it hurt you.

And you have valid cause to feel hurt, and nothing can invalidate that. So all you need now is to understand what kind of person she was in relation to you & what kind of person you now prefer over someone like her. Youre outgrowing her right now, and growing can hurt.

You’ll be fine man. You really will.

I swear to you that this is gonna end up being positive...think of all the actually good women out there you can date now?

The thing about cheating, is it frees you from retrospective analysis for a long while...you shouldn't care at all what happened until you are with another woman and are making sure you are not messing that up.

this is a great thread for anyone going through a rough break up right now

in my state, cheating is not illegal, but kicking someone out of their home is illegal.

Cheating is illegal in most states, infidelity lasw work for common-law.

Also if she hasn't paid any sort of rent for over 30 days her skank ass belongs on the grass...

that's good to know, thank you.

seems like OP and his cheating ex both broke the law and both deserve each other.

When I kicked her out we agreed that I would pay back her half of the rent for the month. There might not have been anything on paper, but as far as I'm concerned we squared up and are both on the same page. I love the idea of giving someone notice when they tell you they cheated on you. Yeah right. Like I'm going to sit around and be miserable with you for an entire month after you fuck me over.

that's a totally understandable feeling, not wanting to be around a cheater anymore.

throughout my life, everyone has had the same stupid "it mine" mentality when it comes to kicking people out. they think that because their name is on the lease or the title they can practically piss on whoever is living with them and order them to get out because they're mad about their dysfunctional relationships.

She actually had the nerve to tell me that I was the one that had to leave when I was kicking her out. Like another guy in the thread said, I think she just went full retard and didn't really care to consider the far reaching consequences.

Dude honestly sheade her decisions.

I feel like a better human than both you and I would at least make sure (if not forcibly) she actually had somewhere to go..

But to me there's two kinds of cheating.. in the moment, which is bad enough but everyone makes mistakes and I wouldn't make someone homeless over it...

And then there's lying about it for months and knowing full goddamn well what you're doing and being a coward about it.

No. She knows what she did and she kenw there were consequences. She can go to a woman's shelter if she has to.

All I'm saying is that two wrongs don't make a right, and I know I didn't get around any trifling hoe such as that by making good choices in life.

I'm trying to give you some alternate perspective.

Yeah hey, I'm also coincidentally the other guy she was cheating on you with and basically [insert gay cuck fantasies here]