James Fields Jr

Yesterday we had a fairly productive thread about James Fields Jr and his trial which is currently ongoing. Here is another thread to discuss the trial and our opinions on the matter.

What do you think the outcome will be?
Has your opinion changed since the trial started?
How bad will the riots be if he gets away?

I think Fields will beat some of the charges (like 1st degree murder and hate crime charges.)

Attached: JamesFieldsJr.jpg (196x258, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc29.com/story/39598533/fields-trial-day-9
dailystormer.name/james-fields-trial-prosecution-rests-defense-begins-its-all-looking-very-good/
nbc29.com/story/39577456/fields-trial-day-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's going to get fried for sure because of his little, "I don't care she's dead, she was the enemy" comment on a fucking jail phone.

Such a retarded white-trash moron. This is what happens when the Spencers and Cantwell's of the world decide they're more wise than men like Jared Taylor. What a warrior, this stooge!

Yeah that certainly was insanely stupid of him to do. I had to read what he said multiple times because I couldn't believe it at first.

nbc29.com/story/39598533/fields-trial-day-9

The defense will probably wrap their case up today which will then lead to closing arguments being heard sometime today. The trial is almost over.

Even though Jow Forums has done literally all of the legwork into proving his innocence, that he was fleeing someone brandishing a gun and that he was clearly trying to slow down, and that the fat girl didn't even get hit, none of that evidence will make it to court because he needs to be made an example of.
Justice in the country is completely broken.

They showed evidence in court that her blood was on his car. I think at this point we can say that she was most likely hit due to that evidence plus her injuries. Either way the only thing that matters is Field's intent. If his intent wasn't to hit those people then her getting killed is irrelevant.

Attached: Dqw42p-VAAAuS3O.jpg (523x523, 51K)

How do I achieve this haircut I'm retarded.

not this fat faggot again

Attached: roofcutpepe.jpg (288x325, 14K)

potato headed downie

Well put man ..seriously

Attached: 68B188C0-3874-4CC8-BEAC-3A7B3A6E8C72.jpg (1024x576, 167K)

I simply don't believe that her blood was on his car. She wasn't even bleeding in any of the pics.

/bump

Attached: 000000000000000000000000001-5.jpg (878x620, 66K)

The outcome is pre-ordained, there is zero chance he walks, he'll get life on the State charges and the death penalty from the Feds.

you having examined the corpse from head to toe no doubt

This fag denied the veracity of that post today on the stand. Instead of asking him about the events of that day she should have presented this piece of evidence and asked him to verify if that was his facebook page. Then she should have presented the video and asked him to demonstrate a low-ready position. Bad lawyering on her part.

She had cuts on both legs and her back. She also had a broken leg.

I think Dwayne Dixon is a gloating, try-hard edgy moron who made that up to sound cool personally

Yeah I saw where he testified. Shame they didn't throw that post at him. Also checked Satan.

"I take perverse pleasure in having..."

Like, he really wrote that? Douche.

I'm starting to actually believe that he panicked. We'll have to wait and see how cucked the jury is. The trial will be over soon.

I also believe that is likely the case

People won’t riot over this. Only niggers riot, and they only riot if one of their ilk is murdered by a white, whether justified or not. Some fat whitw cunt died, their will be no riots when he beats these bullshit charges. The media will just use it as “omg, muh right wing death squads, literally Nazis, and blah blah blah”.

Apparently the timelines don't match. When Dixon yelled "get the fuck out of here!" to a car, Fields hadn't yet made it back to his own car from Lee Park. Meaning: Dixon yelled at somebody else and was mistaken, or he made the whole thing up.

The lefty theory here is that Dixon yelled at an unmarked police car, as there's a Cville P.D. Dodge Charger that looks just like Fields' car.

My theory is that he something, maybe the unmarked popo. But in any case, he heard about car attack on the news, and immediately went (being a dumbass) "aw dude I totally chased off James Fields!" Because he is a badass you know.

Idk dude the Mid-Atlantic antifa has a very strong presence in Charlottesville and will likely riot over an acquittal if that happens. I'm skeptical that an acquittal will happen, but if it does James Fields will have to hope to God that they don't block his way out of town because if they do we may have to do this whole thing again.

baka. there's also video of him talking about it in (presumably) one of his classrooms to students

I think you're right about that

All which has been ignored.

Dont forget heather worked for charlotsville courthouse as a paralegal clerk. The court has done every dirty trick to press charges on fields. This will not be a fair trial, and any attempts to be repealed will be continuously denied.

Then the jailers will leave his cell unlocked and a bunch of niggers will rape him to death. The video will be distributed among the thin blue line for them to jerk off over. Nobody harms a cop or court employee in self defense and walks, ever. Its a corrupt system that ignores crimes against us daily, but abuse their power to achieve satisfaction.

I think you've been watching too much Sons of Anarchy Season 5

He's screwed because he's really on trial for being a racist white boy with unacceptable opinions, which is something he's completely guilty of. Most people think EEEEEEVIL NAZIS should be in jail just for thinking incorrectly anyway. A dead antifa cow is just a good excuse to throw one in jail regardless of the circumstances.

In a just world all the antifa there would have been arrested for violating the civil rights of the unite the right people, because everyone involved knows the only reason they were even there was to use violence and intimidation to shut them down. Imagine if there was some anti-policy brutality protest and a bunch of EEEEEEEVIL NAZIS showed up and started attacking people in a "counter protest."

my view of events:
be out of town fag for big protest
protest is over and other protesters disperse
well shit, find car, tell nav system to go to hotel
nav system doesn't know anitag is still fucking around and sends dude right into the hornets nest
antifag shoots at dude and scares the fuck out of him
dude makes wrong turn protesters attack his car
now dude is really scared and hits some people dumb enough not to get out of the way
fat ass manatee smoking her newports gets knocked down by crowd
dumb shit 'incorrectly' tries cpr and likely caused her heart damage
dude gets the fuck out of the area and peacefully surrenders to police.

(side note) some user says driver got out of the car into black suv, then the dude is arrested

He'll be guilty primarily because of media threatening to dox and send antifa goons after the jury

I don't want to fight with you, but let's be real here: the fash went to Charlottesville because it's a (small) liberal college town and were looking to smash commie skulls and figured they could get away with it there.

On the night of Aug. 11, they surrounded a group of peaceful protesters and beat the fuck out of them with tiki torches. One of the girls who got beat up came back the next day strapped with an AR and spent most of the following year doxxing the fuck out of Nazis online.

I am pretty sure that if no one had opposed the Nazis in Cville, they would have marched to the local synagogue and burned it to the ground.

>fat ass manatee smoking her newports gets knocked down by crowd
Knocked down by the car, as is evident in this photo, among others.

Attached: hghjgjhhgf.png (1073x777, 1.57M)

I think you've been watching too much Man in the High Castle Season 2

See, antifas also infiltrated their Discord planning servers and dumped it all online in searchable databases they've created, so there are thousands of messages from a bunch of Nazis doxxing themselves and saying, in effect, that they wanted to march "on" Charlottesville. They saw it as enemy territory and wanted to crush the enemy and so on. It's pretty straightforward.

Not Guilty - Self Defense

For me, the most important thing about this whole event is that the police were ORDERED to march the WN into the violent mob. The police knew they would be assaulted by the mob and were given orders to STAND DOWN, even if you witness FELONY ASSAULT on the WN.

The real criminals are the MAYOR and the police.

ARREST THE MAYOR and ANTIFA FAGGOTS!

I've been keeping up with it quite closely since May 2017 when the permit was filed. I think you overestimate the courage and capability of these people. They're all bark and no bite, both those protesting the rally and those protesting the removal of the statue. The closest narrative I've seen that makes anything close to actual sense is the Heaphy report. It seems to me like a bunch of LARPers tried to play revolution in the streets and complain when there are consequences for their actions, trying constantly to vilify the other side of this protest march while consciously disregarding the truth.

Fields told police that he saw the cars in front of him being surrounded by people. Why would he ram those people knowing that he would rear end those cars?

Holy shit it's gotten this bad in America huh

Read the daily stormer most recent article on the fields trial
dailystormer.name/james-fields-trial-prosecution-rests-defense-begins-its-all-looking-very-good/

they reported that the data gained from fields saying he accelerated from 0 or stop to 17.1 miles per hour for the crash. helping indicate he both stopped near the croud, and paniced when attacked

I wouldn't care about an obese terrorist dying of a heart attack either, especially if I didn't do anything to them.

i don't have the videos anymore, but from other angles she appears to be about 3 feet from the car.
i think some guy with a red cap or shirt is the one that knocked her down

regardless of the outcome of the trial, we should be crowdfunding to get james a new dodge demon for when he is released.

if 1000 Jow Forumsacks can give just 5 - 10 dollars, we can get based fields a sweet new ride and rustle a lot of jimmies in the process.

Attached: dodge-demon-srt-1511167604.jpg (2250x1375, 263K)

That article is saying that the car Fields hit went from 0 to 17.

he's gunna get the electric chair after years of Diesel Therapy and BBC torture, RIPiss

Nowhere near the car. Keep shilling.

They were there because a Confederate statue was being taken down

I don't know why they keep saying she wasn't hit. Her blood was apparently on the car according to DNA tests that were done.

rip I read it wrong, plz forgive

Attached: faggotcatcry.jpg (480x480, 31K)

It happens to the best of us.

Because he lied to the cops is my guess. His explanation never made much sense: "I just saw people surrounding cars, and I had feelings I can't describe." (Paraphrasing.) I think he fucked up really bad to be sure and was in shock. This is a different question as to whether he intended to kill anybody. I think he did, but that's neither here nor there.
>It seems to me like a bunch of LARPers tried to play revolution in the streets and complain when there are consequences for their actions, trying constantly to vilify the other side of this protest march while consciously disregarding the truth.
A lot of people like that to be sure, but I think the core members in these groups are pretty dangerous people, and mobs can also get carried away. If you've ever been in one of these environments, just being in there while people are pounding drums and waving flags and marching in this little army-like formation gets your blood pumping. People get amped up and crazy.

Attached: tiki.jpg (1400x900, 142K)

Wtf, spikes tactical is going to be pissed if they are made the official sporting rifle of the communists. I'm going with aero precision from now on

>they reported that the data gained from fields saying he accelerated from 0 or stop to 17.1 miles per hour for the crash
Anglin is lying to you. Fields slammed into a Toyota that accelerated to 17.1 mph from 0. This data is used to calculate the force of the Challenger's impact.

The sad thing is, and im not blackpilling here. He will likely get put away if he has a court appointed lawyer.
Remember justice4jarjar?
Didn't matter that the Jow Forumsomandos shot in self defense after trying to get away peacefully he still got put in jail

Memeflag kike

That's probably how the jury will react if they hear his statement. He also didn't do himself any good by talking to his mom and telling her he didn't care about the dead woman.

he hit several people
the air borne nigger that seems to be in every pic
fag with tree tramp stamp
orange shirt guy
any of these could have bled on the car
i haven't seen any dna proof of the cows blood

I just read the article wrong, plz forgive

Oh then it's my bad

Sry

He should’ve actually tried to run over people. Could’ve had a nice score to deserve the upcoming sentence. Probably life to send some sort of message

Reminder that Eric Clanton got off for multiple attempted murders. This guy will get life because some fat ham planet had a heart attack near his car

I'm just telling you what has been presented at the trial. They showed in the trial that her DNA (blood) was found on his car.

Also checked Satan

Yeah, but that's not reality. That's bluster. There's no institutional power behind the street nationalists. They suffer legally every time they go out, and have no chance to affect change by doing things like this. They'd never move the needle, and it's actually counterproductive to their greater cause. It's legally protected speech, and if it crosses that threshold, then it becomes illegal.

If their political opposition wants to come out and protest that, it likewise does no good. Regular people see these crust punks and transexuals and associate them with the greater political left and it leads them to resent it. In an electoral system, that is a counterproductive result. When violence happens, or if it is instigated by either side, there are going to be consequences for that violence.

If the core members of the group are dangerous people, let them show that and it will turn ordinary people off to them. This politically fraught climate has turned the >1% of people who are actively involved in politics to this degree so far away from the ordinary American that we all just see you as a nuisance that needs to be eliminated through state repression so we can go on with our everyday lives.

In the case of James Fields, it seems as though the prosecution hasn't met the threshold of "beyond a reasonable doubt" for his Mens Rea. That's really a huge deal, because it will shift the media narrative, which is really the only thing that matters here as it is how ordinary people will relate to the event.

>Such a retarded white-trash moron. This is what happens when the Spencers and Cantwell's of the world decide they're more wise than men like Jared Taylor. What a warrior, this stooge!
Cantwell is also an admitted FBI informant and yet he's still treated as an authority figure among a lot of people in the white-power movement, apparently.

Is it true the judges are not who are deliverig verdict but the jury?

this, the Jow Forums guys didn't even rack up a body count and did everything correctly in turning themselves in after the incident but they still got their lives destroyed because they were whites with offensive opinions.

Fields probably has a hostile jury, definitely has a hostile judge, and made enough retardedly huge wrongthink mistakes to bypass normies' ability to evaluate the circumstances objectively.

I dunno why all the TRS dweebs are putting so much attention on this and going around doing victory laps when he's obviously going to get BTFO

proof then?

Yes the jury is who decides if Fields is guilty or not.

sage. dude is a patsy and wasn't behind the wheel.

he's going to be convicted for media purposes and then he will be quietly whisked away and given a new identity because he's CIA

The right needs a ladies brigade. Imagine women in long white dresses holding candles and singing The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down to protect Lee's Statue

nbc29.com/story/39577456/fields-trial-day-6

>DNA analyst Kristin Van Itallie testified that a DNA sample found on the windshield of the Dodge Challenger likely belonged to Heyer: She specified that there is a 1-in-7.2 billion chance that the DNA profile is not Heyer’s.

The right needs a lobbying firm, but that will never happen because the people involving themselves with this garbage aren't serious people.

>Van Itallie added that Heyer cannot be eliminated as a contributor to DNA profiles developed from the passenger side-view mirror or front grill of the Dodge Challenger, or the roadway on Fourth Street.

And them having to fight with communist agitators who throw bottles of piss at them

What a veird justice system you have. And what is the job of the judge in your justice system?

That's what they are claiming in the trial.

Yea so what? Just because he said he doesn't care if she's dead doesn't mean he wanted to kill her

>your brain on ironybrosim

Its sad but yeah I think that will be the case, I guess be able to afford good lawyers and or carry a go pro or two with you at all times when at events.

I wonder what the seasoned Tyrone’s will do to him once they find out what he’s in there for?

>nbc29.com/story/39577456/fields-trial-day-6
glad to see any of the evidence or the tests done

>I am pretty sure that if no one had opposed the Nazis in Cville, they would have marched to the local synagogue and burned it to the ground.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what would have happened.

The judge basically tells the lawyers what they can't and can do. Basically there are Jury trials and Bench trials. In a jury trial the jury decides guilt and in a bench trial the judge decides guilt.

He referenced Hitler in a message, that alone will likely secure his conviction sadly. Even a normie jury knows the Jews will come after them if they aquit.

holy shit! she is covered in blood

Attached: Heather-Heyer-on-stretcher-photo-c.jpg (600x338, 61K)

Yeah i'm going to continue to follow this after the trial to see what all they release. I wish the trial was televised.

not admissible

Someone of that magnitude should NOT be wearing underwear like that....

dna tests showed that Pocahontas was native american, you know 1/1024

That’s a mini skirt.

she's HAWT!
it was full size panties but when she put them on they became a thong
>DNA analyst Kristin Van Itallie testified that a DNA sample found on the windshield of the Dodge Challenger likely belonged to Heyer
likely does not equal positively

Too bad that doesn't prove intent like brake lights do.

Yes, we should do this

Attached: 1541826596030.png (280x280, 44K)

Racism and xenophobia is anti-constitutional and not in the spirit of the founding fathers. As such, James Fields is un-american and desirved to get the maximus sentences.

>implying he knew that Heather the landwhale would be at the exact protest in the exact moment in a crowd that was in front of his car.
I'd say the same thing

It's more that it contradicts his purported remorse when he was crying to the cops after his arrest. Basically the prosecutors are trying to prove malice.