Russia is the shittest country to live in

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language

Attached: c6c1a3d3a09774d54c8208452efc80f5x930x614x77.jpg (930x614, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNCRJqKhcSE
youtube.com/watch?v=s6wXePCz85Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc2JD_7WbOc
youtube.com/watch?v=uTyyNExen2w&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ucAZUCrTXtA
youtube.com/watch?v=z69v6y_R718
youtube.com/watch?v=jBqtQjJqSQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think America is personally

Just get a girlfriend and a house

Attached: 4745504660_8530094622_o.jpg (806x539, 238K)

Nonnonono
Israel is the shittiest country to live in
No argument

In our country we have paid trolls that glorify Putin's regime. On our imageboard 2ch these trolls occupied /news/. If you not agree with them - they call you Hohol(Ukrainian person) and says that you should fuck yourself. No arguments, no discussion. I have a lot of butthurt of this, because I am not a Hohol. I'm Russian that tired of shit that happens with my country.

Forgot to turn off meme flag. See its so shitty i am ashamed to admit i live there

I bet you are one of those faggets who wishes the soviet union was back

I better live in Israel than in Russia. Our average salary is around 400$ per month.

Please fuck off back to 2ch

t. Liberal pigdog traitor

Attached: 57D79355-2D4B-448C-B27B-CB72FC8DFC14.jpg (700x466, 129K)

Back to sosach, and don't forget your "le epic funny quote pics xDD", bydlo

Any self-hating cuck, no matter where he comes from, is the most worthless and pitiful bastard.

>Sorry for my English
Well, anyone with these sorts of posts here is a low IQ retard

You’re the one that has to go back faggot

Attached: BFB48ECD-E17C-403C-A5C4-C588B1A3AF8F.jpg (540x832, 68K)

Look at this poster. Possibly he is one of paid trolls if he posts this pic.

It's photo from one of the Navalny protests, where people are come to express dissatisfaction.

You faggot sold your own country for 15 roubles, I hope one of Putin facists kill you just for fun.

So many Putin-bots on Jow Forums. But for why?

I’ll be the one killing you traitors on the day of the rope

Attached: CBEC3C2A-B043-470D-BEE2-1EB5553AB873.jpg (1024x359, 73K)

It's shit, but there are worse. Go fuck yourself.

Let me guess - Ukraine?

You can only post paid comments. Don't forget to get into dolbilnya after work, faggot.

Notice how Russian libcucks all have poor English but BASTE nationalist Russians all have at least decent English. That’s because they haven’t even finished school yet

Attached: 862BEEBD-1B6E-464E-AA64-A4DEF42F27A5.jpg (1000x893, 135K)

Any african and most of the south-asian countries and some of Balcans. If you live in Moscow or Saint-Petersburg, then most of Eastern Europe (including Ukraine) is worse.

Notice how paid trolls in international dept all have good English skills. I guess you are getting 30 roubles for a post, 2x greater than your retarded colleagues from russian-speaking dept.

In Eastern Europe my rights are respected, while in Russia I have no rights.

Russian liberals are the worst people. They have no pride, no history, no future besides muh Pootin bad. Their policies are of promoting degenerate and slaving to the west.

Of you live in Moscow then most of Europe is worse

You should do a Jow Forums trading places with the OP - then report back.

Attached: 116973068_getImage__20_.jpg (588x480, 293K)

It's not liberals fault. They just want to live in progressive and civilized country as Russia should be because of natural resources. Instead of this they are getting poor Africa-like country because of Putin's friends that are stolen all the money and forbid people to express their protest.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNCRJqKhcSE

You literally have no fucking idea of what are you talking about.

USSR it's when nothing to eat

>Our average salary is around 400$ per month.

Money is not everything you dumb fuck. Go to rural merika live with 1000 USD per month and die from overdose.

Got to big American city, work for 3000 dollars. Pay huge bills about everything each month and have 0 savings.. break your arm by incident. Get your $20 000 from the hospital. Kill yourself from desperation and debts.

Its the same.

You can make your money in Russia as well, just stop being lazy retard. Nihilism is poison. There are no """good """" countries. Everything is shit.

Attached: v1wgi0lnatvz.jpg (2592x1728, 467K)

Truth cannot be hidden forever

Attached: muammar-gaddafi-demonised-by-the-west-but-here-are-the-5286364.png (500x610, 166K)

I am professional and I'm getting only $1000 per month. With my skills in Europe I could get $3000-$5000 per month.

>USSR it's when nothing to eat
So you never lived in USSR.Opinion discarded than

russia wtf are you doing I don't understand

>progressive
degenerated Europe is falling and you still want to import that shits in your country,
>because of natural resources
Resources that would be stolen and controlled
like a good African country that western hands got on you. During Yeltsin years, all resources were taken to a few oligarchs who parked their stolen money in London, enriching foreign bankers while Russian starved and died on the streets. Yeltsin and Ukraine should be the mirror for your idiocy.
>forbid people to express their protest
"people" who are idiots and paid by their western masters.
Russia is a proud country and you should be proud.

You do some good crush fetish videos tho.

Putin to make Russia great again?

Me too. War with Ukraine, political repressions and censoring musical groups - we are going back to 1937. Putin is very greedy and evil person.

> degenerated Europe is falling
Our TV says same thing. Our TV is a propaganda. It lies then. You are not right.

Hahaha listen to this brainwsaged retard.1937?? russia was AN INDUSTRIAL superpower in 1937 under stalin.Russia under putin has no industry,no inovation,nothing.It only sells gas.Putin is not evil and greedy,do you know him personally?And obama,Clinton,.Bush are they evil and greedy? So sdfu you retarded troll,you are trolling because a person cannot possibly be this retarded you have to be trolling for some agency

Unfortunately Russian liberals are that naive and retarded

> glorifies Stalin, who killed over9000 people just for their views
Fuck off please, commi-retard

yeah u 2 sven ... sweden is sooo great

I'm going to home. Hope Putin will die and his regime will fall.

>With my skills in Europe I could get $3000-$5000 per month.
And you will easily spend 1500-2000 on taxes, food, gas and rent and utilities. What's the difference?

Not to mention that 5k USD salary in Europe is meme. Even the programmers are getting 3K max.

EU is a shithole. Look at France, sauce muh EU ass.

Yeah time for bed it’s school tomorrow

And you glorify USA which destroyed Soviet Union,created war in middle east,finances ISIS,created war in Ukraine and overturned legitimate president,sells weapons and firemars everywhere,puts milltiray bases and expands NATO AFTER fall of Soviet Union,funds LGBT,pedophilia,and has shipped European industry to China.Im not even getting into Stalin genocide facts,because he didnt kill people for their views,those were different times of war,of survival of country,if you were against stalin you wor working for foreign capital which made you foreign agent,of course stalin killed them it was neccessary at those times,but that was over 70 years ago problem is what you are posting today how are you this incredibly stupid i have no idea you gotta be trolling

Without Putin, Russia would have lost Chechnya, then Dagestan, Then Karzan, then Siberia, then Kaliningrad, then Vladivostok. Your Russia will only exist as a state between St. Petersburg to the Urals.
France is burning, Brexit is a disaster, Italy is drown in debt, Germany is going into recession, Spain is fighting to hold on to Barcelona, Hungary is being sanctioned, Greece is coming back to debt crisis, Sweden is killing itself.

>If you not agree with them - they call you Hohol(Ukrainian person) and says that you should fuck yourself.
They very often mistaken tratirous libtards with crazed hohols, my apologies. And don't forget to fuck yourself.

All true can confirm

Moscow’s actually nicer than most of the US and Europe

Sure are a lot of angry responses to OP not liking where he lives.

Because he is an idiot.

Face it faggot, all countries are shitholes by now. It is up to us to make em grate again. Assenscion is coming but it is up to us to make it there. It will be great again. It will be great when we all come to the realisation that the ten commandments are not polite suggestions - they are a roadmap to assenscion and when we all embodie them , living them and being them... we will create heaven on earth. The kingdom of God is in you, and in me and in all of us. You are not just a worthless meatsack living a life as a mayflay .. You are an eternal being, a spiritual being experiencing a physical dream in this realm. Your body is a vehicle for your soul and your soul is eternal and still connected to God.

There is no true death.

When you pass on beyond the veil you will still be you , only more.

This experience is more like world of warcraft. You are an avatar of your spirit (a char) you have played many chars. Each time you go in. You create a char, and you play it in the current expansion .. the expansion may suck ass like today (like mist of pandaria) but it is just an experience for your soul.

Each experience you have , bad or good. is Experiencepoints for your soul. You are here to level up your soul. The most experiencepoints you get from being able to experience dark shit and turn it into light.

Do not despair.

Many have come, many are here. In this time now on this earth practically the entire galaxy and beyond are here watching.

This is it faggots.

We are ascending.

Rejoice! Only the strongest souls get to reincarnate here. This is nightmare difficulty and we are about to break trough. Everyone is watching , everyone has come. Were the hottest shit thats going on right now and all eyes are upon us to see how we will fare. And we are going to own it!

Be the light in the darkness. Because you literrally are.

I love you and I bless you.

Attached: 1544029751644.jpg (480x678, 35K)

Pidorashka reporting

Sure fucking beats DC. Fuck that shithole.

What would it take for you all to yellow vest the shit out of the Kremlin?

Remember when America was on top of the world? What happened in your opinion? Why isn't America as great as it once was/???

What can be worse than tumblr invasion? 2ch.hk invasion

Attached: 14429621700950.jpg (473x521, 48K)

NOOO PUTIN IS THE STRONKEST AND BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO RUSSIA, RUSSIAN ECONOMY IS BOOMING, RT TOLD ME SO

WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT NOT HAVING ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE??? MONEY DOES NOT MATTER, PUTIN AND HIS OLIGARCH FRIENDS NEED YOUR TAX MONEY

RUSSIA IS BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, STRONGEST COUNTRY, VERY RICH

t. 50 Rubel army

Ukraine is way worse
> youtube.com/watch?v=s6wXePCz85Q

Attached: 1543950087878.jpg (551x604, 78K)

propaganda. all kinds of propagandists are here. cambridge analytica, JIDF, 50 cent army, 50 rubel army, stormfront and god knows who else

Attached: 4D3F689B-3FF2-465F-90B0-5159B6C5D1E1.png (400x300, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Yc2JD_7WbOc

Attached: russia superpower 2k19.jpg (1040x720, 84K)

True, but don't expect any Jow Forums moron to understand it. They are pumped full of Propaganda.

Argument 404 propagandist

I think being russian is a state of mind, i watched a LOT of footage from the Ukrainian conflict and the way the russians behaved was so thuggish and disgusting I'd honestly want nothing to do with russia, you people behave like apes, lynching policemen and dragging them out of ambulances.

Attached: slavs russian gamers mmo.jpg (609x602, 36K)

Look! Haiti is even worse than Russia!

Its painful to watch how russian pensioners have to fight for food
youtube.com/watch?v=uTyyNExen2w&feature=youtu.be

Attached: russia strong.jpg (1100x732, 285K)

we are talking about european countries. Russia is not that bad comparing to half of africa etc. You simply can't compare them.

Attached: 15426329912831.jpg (900x600, 613K)

karma. also shoot yourself in head fucking onion your birth is mistake pidar

Attached: 1512811120141.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Attached: 1538765789796.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I would unironically fund that. Russia Bro can stay at my place and experience our great nation.

Attached: 1516198967066.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Attached: 1531055000571.jpg (630x346, 89K)

Attached: 1516550430933.jpg (1000x541, 99K)

Why? They deserve it for being communists and shit parents.

Is it Freeganism or poverty?
youtube.com/watch?v=ucAZUCrTXtA

Attached: Freeganism in russia.jpg (613x717, 138K)

average dima here in this thread fuckoing onions hope you die

Attached: 1526820043878.jpg (604x773, 90K)

isn't estonia like 20% russian itself?
> youtube.com/watch?v=z69v6y_R718

yes it is its cancer diaspora from sovet union im glad theyre not integrated here, nobody likes onion. fucking cancer shits

>Nihilism is poison
>Everything is shit.
Sounds pretty nihilistic desu

>It's not liberals fault. They just want to live in progressive and civilized country as Russia should be because of natural resources. Instead of this they are getting poor Africa-like country because of Putin's friends that are stolen all the money and forbid people to express their protest.
Putin being bad doesnt mean that western degeneracy is good. That is a non sequitur. The most common situation you have in history is evil fighting evil. Often times you have to abstain from picking a side and just watch the world burn.

Maybe if you're a poorfag lmao

You are fucking pathetic.
Mods, ban him, please.

It’s literally the best city in Europe, can’t say anything about the USA because I’ve never been there. Maybe you should visit sometime. If you’re insanely rich the only better city is London. It’s anything but cheap tho.

>they call you Hohol(Ukrainian person)
>I have a lot of butthurt of this
>I am not a Hohol. I'm Russian
>my country.
It seems that this hohol is torn apart. Good, good. BTW mediocre attempt, Mikola lol.

Attached: h6MYLEm.jpg (506x671, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jBqtQjJqSQw

Attached: troll army.png (471x646, 13K)

Ukraine is based

Attached: FE0BA489-12E4-47D6-9E4D-2ED4B8EC97B5.jpg (1024x681, 84K)

moscow is facade
reality

T. Never been here
I would agree if you said that Moscow is not Russi, everyone knows that, but calling a city of 20 million a facade... only a retarded butthurt belter baltnigger could say that

Attached: 4678CE2D-032B-4E2A-8EE2-08273BCD6C61.png (485x290, 253K)

Dude, the reason why Europe is so good is because people do some useful things when their country is in trouble, and these retarded subhumans (like OP) only whine about how bad things are, they don't help they just want to cry, those whitish niggers deserve everything that is happening to them.

If you can't make good money in America with our 20 trillion dollar economy then you're just SHIT

15% of total population is facade yes fucking urod i hope you die of cancer

In fact Russia can be fixed in ~5 years or less if we have a good ruler.