Last witness in James Fields trial is MIA

Last witness in James Fields trial is MIA.
Dwayne Dixon testified earlier and it was expected that closing arguments were to be presented after this final witness but they didn't show up. What do we make of this?

Attached: hmmmverystrange.png (617x641, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mKPiDrv4
nbc29.com/story/39598533/fields-trial-day-9
youtu.be/v2aPCmuX1lo
triadconservative.com/2018/01/north-carolina-professoriate-and-antifa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He probably committed suicide by tying himself to a chair and smashing his head in with a golf club.

lol hes gonna get the death penalty

Anyone know what Dixon said?

Gives the defense more grounds to appeal later if necessary.

I got you

Attached: dixontestimony.png (629x856, 107K)

He said I pointed a gun at him then drove into a crowd.

Last witness is apparently one of the rally attendees and isn't showing up under threat from antifa.

I guess one of the previous witnesses was also a unite the right attendee and Antifa/shitlib journalists threatened her after her testimony. Hopefully this makes it even more credible to the jury of the group Fields hit being a violent mob.

Attached: hmmmiamthinkinghard.png (627x571, 56K)

Damn, after watching him melt with guilt in front of his school office when questioned by journalists, I figured the defense were going to get him to admit it. Did the defense get access to any of the seized store surveillance video that the fbi confiscated after the event?

Mike Enoch did a 2hr rundown with altrighttruth on this Wednesday's TDS, really informative.

In all fairness, why would you be near the commie march? I still remember that day, because I was getting drunk, ate ass and had a fucked up hangover for drinking over 11 horrid natty cans. Like, just make kids and a family; you should've known that big cityfags will eventually be culled via economic collapse/Carrington Event 2.0. Pure wew. If you don't hunt, fuck you niggers.

I don't even think the defense needed an admission of guilt on the stand as it was probably a given. He admitted to confronting Fields at some point in a video to some antifa sympathetic people and in a facebook post. I have no idea if the defense has or used store surveillance but they showed the bodycam footage of the officer that arrested Fields and Fields was saying he didn't mean to hurt anyone and broke down when he was told someone died.

The prosecution is arguing that Fields had pre-meditated intent to cause harm so I think all the evidence suggesting he felt he was under attack and remorse for hurting people is pretty obvious he should at least be absolved of this charge.

Did they play any video though? I don't think they did.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz9mKPiDrv4

Not sure. The defense either played it days ago or they're going to do it in closing arguments. I do know for certain though they know about this video.

Alright, they should definitely play it and expose him as liar that he is.

This trial is setting the stage for mass wrong think arrests in future. Pay close attention

>tfw never gettings threats from antifa

Did they show the pictures which clearly show him braking before his car is attacked by violent leftist scum, at which point he panics and accelerates to try and get out of there?

who was the last witness?

I think it's some guy that he dropped off.

his social media post seems to contradict his court statements

Attached: 000000000000000000000000001-5.jpg (878x620, 66K)

Is that rifle an automatic?

no. It has the three positions marked out (lots of larpy lowers do ) but theres no third pin hole = no auto sear

Unlikely. Spike's like to put a third, unselectable option on their lower receivers.

Attached: SPK-CRSD-LWR-2.jpg (1200x801, 196K)

>theres no third pin hole = no auto sear
I didn't know if the 3rd hole came the whole way through from the other side. Seems fucking retarded to put 3 positions on the lower.
>Spike's like to put a third, unselectable option on their lower receivers.
That is gay as fuck. It is good to know however, as I will mark "spike" as a company I will not purchase any parts from.

asian studies? what a useless piece of shit

Racism and xenophobia is anti-constitutional and not in the spirit of the founding fathers. As such, James Fields is un-american and desirved to get the maximus sentences.

fpbp underrated af

>"You are an avowed communist. You are willing to carry deadly weapons in furtherance of your views. The defendent is painted to be a Neo-Nazi. You have stated on your social media that you pointed a loaded assault rifle at Mr. Fields and that you took, and these are your own words, "perverse pleasure" in having done so.

Would it not give you perverse displeasure if you had to testify today to that and that may help acquit Mr. Fields? Would it give you perverse pleasure in having suddenly fading memory and not being being able to remember a key fact that would acquit my client?"
>OBJECTION
>"No further questions"

Attached: food price sadist make it stop.png (992x858, 1.05M)

Mechanical Engineering reporting in. Ask me anything.

will there e a chimpout when found innocent?

Spike lowers are trash anyway
Buy an Aero

I doubt that they'd let him be found innocent, but holy shit would it be great if, by some odd chance, he did walk. the chimpout would glorious.

Some people actually think this.

>Spike lowers are trash anyway
I never heard of them until someone explained what "spike" was. I figured from this post: that it just was what he called his rifle. I have a smith and wesson lower, and though its not god tier, I have never had any issues with it. My next lower I will make myself. They are brutally simple to make, and I have access to the tools to do it.

>chimpout
There would be no chimpout. It is just a fat white bitch who had a heart attack. It is not like Jamal who attacked the police and got shot.

wrong thread lel

They already found him, the judge was not happy and even had to order his arrest to find him Person in question is Joshua Matthews

*most people

Sorry forgot Jow Forums isn't IRL again and most people don't actually larp as nazis

*smacks lips*

BIX NOOD

Note: this is a direct quote.

fields is gonna walk and libshits are gonna go full nigger with their protests. screen cap this

If you have a binary trigger, you can use them select fire switch.

interesting. i didn't know that you could select from single to double fire (not sure what it's called for binary triggers) that with a binary trigger. i'm going to have to read up on them more.

>they're going to do it in closing arguments
>introducing new uncontested evidence during closing
wtf

this nigger needs to show the fuck up and face the fear

They should have gone for lower charges. Can they retry him for manslaughter if they don't get a conviction for murder?

I don't think so. I think you have one shot under double jeopardy laws. Its not just to allow someone to be tried over and over for the same crime until you finally convict them

lol what a retard.
this shows these antifa are nothing but spoiled narcissists

This is worrying, in a way. The jury must be feeling immense pressure to convict him of something.

but he's asking if they can try for a different, lesser crime. not the same one

>Double jeopardy will apply if the defendant has been acquitted on the charge or convicted, then the government cannot retry the defendant on the same crime or a lesser crime that was merged within the crime. For example, if the defendant was acquitted on robbery charges, the prosecution cannot later try the defendant for larceny regarding the same incident since larceny is a lesser offense of robbery.
I've been reading a bit and it looks like they can't. Since it would be the same incident.
This same jury could decide to convict of a lesser charge but only if they were instructed to do so by the judge and I don't think they were.

The only options they have is a conviction on any or all of the charges or a mistrial.
>Mistrial: Double jeopardy does not always mean government cannot prosecute the defendant if the case was terminated. If the case was terminated because of a “hung jury” or a “mistrial” the defendant can later be retried on the same crime because his/her case did not end on the “merits”, but rather a technicality.

Kinda want this dude to walk for the salt on twitter

>What do we make of this?
Well, he was an altrighter, and since all the Antifas showed up to court, I guess we can conclude that Antifa are more responsible, dependable, and desirable members of society than altrighters.

I figured that the unproven major crime also cleared minor related charges.
of course this will next go to a civil court.

more than that will happen as a result

nbc29.com/story/39598533/fields-trial-day-9
what did they mean by this
and why would the local news need help reporting on a local trial?

also he's innocent

He'll probably get convicted on some of the lesser charges. Honestly if he's convicted on anything, it'll be a miscarriage of justice, but (((FOX))) anchors will celebrate it.

Attached: Capture.png (642x142, 27K)

He should have mentioned how he intentionally directed traffic at protesters (at 1:26)
youtu.be/v2aPCmuX1lo

“Land of the free”
Tsk tsk tsk

It means the commie fag lied, as all commie fags lie to support their narratives. You would think commie fags might one day have a moment of realization: "Gee, I have to LIE a lot to support my positions. Maybe I'm not on the good side?"

Doesn't matter anyway, Fields will go to jail because the Jews will demand it.

Specifically, Fields will go to jail because the Jews have already crafted their hero/villain tale for modern America. The fat blimp communist anti-American cunt is to be seen as a martyr and Fields is supposed to be the evil white nationalist villain. If Fields walks because he's found innocent, that would violate far too many narratives they've already created.

I know that feel too. One day user I’m sure they’ll target us

Attached: 6C624581-5F7F-4FDC-AE32-650EDAF77381.png (633x973, 40K)

How the fuck do you assign yourself "perimeter control" if you aren't a cop, are an agitator yourself with a gun at an illegal protest?

That's how the cops in LA got away with beating Rodney King. They were charged with attempted murder, and the defense said, "How could this be attempted murder if he wasn't killed? These cops had ample time to kill RK."

Anything is possible when the Jewish mayor allows you to get away with it.

Your nose needs to get a lot sharper if you can't see the carefully worded plausible deniability woven into his testimony.
>I was only defending us
>he was patrolling
>uh I mean, someone was patrolling
>I only stepped off the curb and yelled at him

Fucking awesome. Dwayne Dixon is a liar. Facebook's tracking shit can be a forace for good. Dixon should be on trial as he organized the counter-protest, told people where to park their cars to create a kill-zone, threatened Fields with a gun and was the man behind the whole event. Without Dixon, nothing would have happened, we wouldn't even have this thread.

Lol yer a faggit

I wont wait that long

Judging by the actions of President Trump's Justice Department, only white nationalist gatherings can be illegal.

Dixon glows in the dark

The state was giving its closing last I heard. They get to close last, so now all they need is for the judge to give his charge. Should go to the jury around noon tomorrow.

I heard Dixon is 6 foot 7 inches tall!

>How the fuck do you assign yourself "perimeter control" if you aren't a cop, are an agitator yourself with a gun at an illegal protest?
The left wants to LARP too.

They need to go ask this one where good old Dwayne is.

triadconservative.com/2018/01/north-carolina-professoriate-and-antifa.html

Attached: occidental.jpg (709x615, 74K)

Don't be surprised when the jury convicts him.
>Fields apparent cold blooded lack of remorse when talking on the phone to his mother can be used to paint the initial tearful breakdown as a cynical act done to get away with premeditated murder.
>The fact that Fields' geolocation tags do not line up with Dixon's statements and the fact that Dixon only claims he saw a "grey muscle car" and did not actually see Fields, can be used to support the narrative that it wasn't actually Fields' car that Dixon confronted, but a different car entirely, undermining Fields' self defense claim.

In a fair trial the defendant only has to prove there is reasonable doubt of guilt, in a show trial like this the defendant has to prove his innocence beyond any doubt. If the defense cannot 100% show he acted without malice the jury will fry him.

I hope the defense fully reinforced just how slowly Fields' was going, and didn't just leave it up to the jury to make the logical connections.

rolf