The Holocaust was real

Please don’t tell me you guys actually believe the Holocaust was a hoax. Is there any evidence to support this or is just another “scary Jew conspiracy”

Attached: 63858441-05EE-4FE1-AFE1-6BCCD9D79DFC.jpg (456x270, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

watchmanreports.com/holocaust-truth/
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lets say hypothetically that the holocaust did happen
so fucking what? worse genocides have happened SINCE the "holocaust" but we arent reminded of those every other day. kikes use the holohoax as a political cudgel to smite anyone who questions the kike agenda
>why do we give israel sk much aid despite them beinng a historically terrible ally?
>nazi! antisemite! remember the holocaust
fuck you and fuck israel

watchmanreports.com/holocaust-truth/

sorry, i can't believe anything the fake
jew kike amalekites say, they relate
to satan and he's a liar.

Attached: 49B10AA400000578-5449463-image-m-55_1519904214794.jpg (634x531, 83K)

>(you)

Look up the word "falsifiable". Then familiarize yourself with logical fallacies.Once you achieve minimal literacy and at least have a concept of rational thought, come back and we'll talk. Till then...

Attached: Sage.jpg (800x800, 90K)

Anne Frank wrote her diary with a ball point pen. A pen that hadn't been invented yet.

Yes because there’s clear evidence that she used a ball point pen instead of just a pen and ink

Mass murder by gas chamber makes no fucking sense.

They stopped saying she wrote it when the book would have ended up in the public ownership. Now they admit the father did it since that gave them more time to profit off it.

Even if the holocaust did happen, the Jews did it to themselves.
They say the Nazis did it to them, but they are the Nazis, so they did it to themselves ?
It's like i'll burn my car and blame someone else for that.

Do palistinian day workers get cell phone data access?

>Is there any evidence to support this
There are no evidences for the holohaux, thats why we doubt it

Attached: 1543950658700.jpg (1096x1600, 1.45M)

This is your 3rd thread today, shlomo.

Attached: Here you go.jpg (665x370, 46K)

Scary... I think you meant sneaky

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM

Attached: piercetherealworld.jpg (600x529, 88K)

>Is there any evidence to prove a negative
you made the claim that six million jews were gassed and cremated. we asked for evidence. you gave none

There’s 4.5 million bodies that haven’t been found that couldn’t have been cremated due to time constraints.
I call bullshit user.

This
I think that this is the understanding of history that the mainstream is trying to prevent. The history of Jewish persecution in Europe is very interesting. A lot of competing institutions used these pogroms for various purposes. Many of these institutions were already infiltrated by cryptoJews (especially banking and the Church), who probably virtue signaled their "whiteness" by going after the Orthodox Jews. All this persecution of the Orthodoxy eventually paid off in the creation of the Jewish state, so it was pretty ingenious in the long run. the formula works for WWII, but I bet you can see it in previous iterations, if you look in the right places.

Is there good and clear evidence that Anne Frank's diary is a fake?

This is interesting can I get links to anything you have on anne frank being forged?

Attached: 22EE8889-6E75-4262-A4A4-655AABA36F77.jpg (565x425, 150K)

fucking based Jew. You're okay

Pic related,
Another Holocaust "survivor" writer

Attached: 1543574292178.jpg (1024x577, 101K)

Google Anne Frank ball point pen you dunce. Otto Frank wrote it for shekels after the war.