Men pay women to exist. Women are useless

>Men pay women to exist. Women are useless.
ITT: Explain why women are useless.

Attached: Men pay women to exist.jpg (2000x2000, 132K)

not only have i barely paid any taxes in my life every gf ive had has supported me financially

Women exist to have children and give them milkies

You are a man among men. We can all look up to you.

die.

>Explain why women are useless

Attached: 20181008_132205.jpg (720x870, 393K)

now thats a shit post

This but unironically

The more I see thots, sjws, and women online in general, the more thankful I become for my wife.

She was completely independent, and wasn't desperate for a man when i met her. She may not be a model but she has won 1000 yard black powder matches. I can still kick her ass with a handgun though.

I found a keeper well above what I should have been able to. Hopefully some of you fags will find one too.

this is satire, right

Imagine agreeing to this picture

THE WORLD LITERALLY RUNS ON BETA MALE SUFFERING.

ALPHAS ARE DOING GREAT. SPOILED WOMEN ARE DOING GREAT. MINORITIES WHO GET HANDED SHIT ARE DOING GREAT.

KNOW WHOSE SPIRITUAL ENERGY IS DRAINED THEIR ENTIRE LIVES TO SUPPORT THIS FUCKING SYSTEM? LOW STATUS MEN.

LOW STATUS MEN NEED TO BAND TOGETHER AND ABSOLUTELY FUCKING REVOLT, FRANCE STYLE.

YOUR OPTIONS: SUBMIT AND BE A KEK THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

>not only have i barely paid any taxes in my life every gf ive had has supported me financially
fpbp

Attached: 7861231234131232.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Both you fuckers know its true.

Dumbass, women are supposed to be at home pumping out kids and making dinners.

An equitable distribution of tax expenditure would mean a nation full of barren working women. Nothing good about that

Attached: 58EECEA6-9CE0-4CB2-8F9E-ACB03CCBE894.jpg (754x1024, 110K)

>YOUR OPTIONS: SUBMIT AND BE A KEK THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Where are we meeting to organize this revolution?

Attached: giphy (39).gif (450x334, 2.56M)

Well, you do realize this is going to change, right? Dudes are giving up on the marriage and 2.1 kids meme and thus have no reason to push themselves to be workhorses and thus will earn less. Gonna be some interesting times ahead.

They will just raise the tax on unmarried men (bachelor tax). You can't escape the roasties until the government is a flaming hole in the ground

Attached: npc1.png (107x123, 16K)

>bachelor tax

Could be, but wouldn't that just drive them father away from income generation?

The cycle will continue until the whole system falls apart

>white dudes
are the ones giving up on kids. The interesting times are just us being replaced with mexicans and immigrants. Do the math bucko. The kikes are getting rid of us because mexicans aren't smart enough to do fascism like we did.

Attached: 1516573658855.jpg (744x1024, 148K)

>Naive
>Prefrontal cortex full of estrogen which promotes acute stress responses
>Thicker corpus callosum between the left and right hemispheres, meaning their logic and reasoning skills are more influenced by their emotions than men.
>Shorter, less muscle mass, higher body fat ratio than men.
>Men have bigger amygdala, which paired with testosterone promotes competitiveness and other emotions that stem from personal achievement.
>Women have a bigger Anterior Cingulate cortex, or the "worry cortex" of the brain. This is seen as one of the biggest physiological disadvantages women have in the workplace, as comes off as a strong lack of confidence. Many women blame this on Anxiety or PTSD, but their brain hardwires them to be hypercritical of themselves, especially when under pressure or in competitive scenarios.

Basically, for a woman to be successful as a leader, she has to exhibit male traits.

woman = life support for vagina

Chileans on the other hand...BOY HOWDY

Not going to happen.
Bros gonna get married with each other. Sjw cannot fight gays.

Women would normally cover their cost by bearing children...but nooooo.

that's too much.
Their nature requires that they receive resources for the lowest amount of effort possible.
And We've been too open handed with our resources. SO here we are.

It's worse than that. We pay for them to vote against our long term interests. Women's rights were a mistake.

Attached: 1535105243647m.jpg (687x1024, 128K)