San Marino

What happens here? What's the significance of having a micronation inside italy?
Italianon explain why this isn't italy

Attached: san-marino-capital-san-marino.jpg (728x425, 51K)

bump
Has anybody on Jow Forums been there?

It’s a Jew tax haven like all the other microstates, like Liechtenstein, Luxenbourg, Monaco, Singapore, Andorra, etc. Pretty much the only way a country that small can survive and not get insta-annexed is by hiding all the kikes’ shekels. Either that or being having a shitload of oil (Kuwait, Qatar, Brunei, Bahrain) or by being the Catholic Church (Vatican City).

you are very smart. now take those nordic brains and cleanse your lands you fucking cuck

We didn't ask your opinion, snownigger

puta

You can use the "jew tax haven" just like anyone else. Monaco not so much, you need €500K to get in.

I try, but there is only so much one man can do.

Right after you kill every nogger

Unironic: stop hating on your ally, we all need to work together to do anything about this dystopian society

Happy Hannukah

But hasn't San Marino has been around since like pre-1000 ad?

I've been there once
Thus I don't remember why it still exists

Founded in +/- 1400 if I'm bit being a retard

Not* being

He did though. OP literally asked why San Marino exists, I explained. Go be a retard sonewhere else, please.

The nation has been around since before WW1 though
If we could be so luck as to have a San Marino user explain but the likelyhood of that happening is slim to none

Do you know whats happening in world

>he thinks Italy is a unified country

Italians hate other Italians, the north hates the south etc etc

Attached: homergalaxykek.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

You'd think any italian could tell us about Italian unification and why san marino was excluded from it.

Is the hate equivalent to Californians to non Californians?

Unless you’re talking about buying a house/apartment in Monaco, I don’t see why you need 500K to get in. 500K is no problem for a kike banker either way, especially when you virtually not have to pay any taxes at all afterwards.

no one gives a fuck about them
sometimes I even forget it exists

>What's the significance of having a micronation inside italy?

They get to print and sell their own stamps.

Attached: SAN_MARINO.jpg (775x407, 134K)

You have to live there for 5 years/183 days a year and deposit €500k in a Monaco bank in order to qualify for citizenship. After that you pay zero income tax.

Californias don't even like each other. We have been trying to separate the state for as long as I've been around. San Diegan here

People buy stuff there because it costs a lot less.
That's pretty much it.
Pretty interesting pleace, it's the oldest standing republic or something like that.
There's rivalry even between small towns, but people from Naples died should to shoulder with people from Turin against the austrians in ww1 and russians in ww2. And today we are united in support of the government. Stop with the d&c shill

Fron what I can tell, San Marino wasn't much of a country in the beginning. It was more of a community founded by a Christian escaping Roman anti-Christian persecution. Afterwards they’ve built connections with different emperors and popes to keep them from being annexed. And now just like every other microstate, they hide shekels for the kikes and in exchange, kike-controlled Italy and Europe doesn’t annex them.

What part of San Diego?
Clairemont here.

Attached: sanmarino.png (650x1652, 138K)

Tax haven/money laundering

PB. From esco. Trust me there's more of us in San Diego then you'd believe. Just made this recently

Attached: IMG_20181120_163748.jpg (3456x4608, 3.89M)

Very nice.

This is pretty standard stuff though. Monaco is only 2 square km big, they can’t let everyone in just because they don’t feel like paying taxes, otherwise other countries will complain about all their people fleeing to them and probably annex them. Only kike bankers can really afford it which is why it’s a Jew tax haven. Other microstates also have similar requirements that only elite Jews can realistically achieve, like Liechtenstein’s “everyone in the country votes on whether you become a citizen” requirement.