Global Warming

So what is pols general opinion on global warming? Is pol filled with low IQ morons that think there is some dastardly conspiracy AGAINST the oil industry, to get people to stop exploiting the earth and use renewable energy... Are we Trump supporters who also snip off our foreskins to attempt to impress the eternal big nose?

Attached: global-warming-graph.jpg (500x387, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/co2-and-vehicle-tax-tools
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Until they outlaw private jets I dun give a fuck.

If they gave a shit they would
>outlaw private jets
>quit giving aid to third world countries
>quit giving insurance to people on the coasts
>put more money towards nuclear energy
But they arent? Seems legit

Raise in surface temperature = more energy stored in the ground = more volcanic activity = more ash in sky = more blocking out of the sun and more airborne particles for water condensing = more rain = more CO2 scrubbing from atmosphere.
This is how the earth became the temperate place it is today and how the carbon was originally trapped in the ground.
Also more CO2 means faster sappling growth and sugar production trapping carbon in the ground.

it's cooling and warming cycles, 100% natural
man doesn't affect it
taxing us for it is a scam
and we're entering a big 300 year cooling cycle right now

Global warming is real and caused by humans but it isn't as dangerous as many people believe it to be.
Eventually it will be solved with tech

There is no tax at all.

Are you serious?

>So what is pols general opinion on global warming? Is pol filled with low IQ morons that think there is some dastardly conspiracy AGAINST the oil industry, to get people to stop exploiting the earth and use renewable energy... Are we Trump supporters who also snip off our foreskins to attempt to impress the eternal big nose?

Temperatures are only shown to be rising when the data is massaged to reflect a predetermined outcome.

There is no warming! If there is where is it? We seem to be getting colder, longer winters.

The oceans are not rising out fo the norm.

Polar bears are thriving so much that they will have to be culled soon.

Where is this "warming" you speak of?

Only tax on oil imports. Again, imagine thinking there is a conspiracy AGAINST the Jews (oil industry)

>its happening
>its not our fault
>communism will not fix it

gov.uk/co2-and-vehicle-tax-tools

Earth cycles with warming and cooling. Globalist Jews hijacked environmentalism so they could seize the means of production and use it as an excuse for anything such as opening borders. They prey on man's ignorance and generosity. High CO2 isn't causal of extreme warming. It's correlated but not causal. Man contributes a small amount of CO2 yet they blame man for all of it because it's politically driven. They try to turn "climate denial" into a new "holocaust denial" to shut up everyone opposed to their policies.

Attached: climate cycles.jpg (720x397, 80K)

It’s to hide the fact we’re going through a polar shift.
Has no one else noticed that it’s fucking December and animals that normally hibernate are running around collecting their shit like it’s autumn?
Summer used to be May-July now it’s July-September.

We're supposed to be an ice age right now, yet we're having the hottest summer on record. I just took my dogs on the back yard with nothing but my boxers on and didn't even feel a chill and its fucking 6th December. This is not normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI

>We seem to be getting colder, longer winters.
When you put an ice cube in a drink on a hot summer day, the temperature of the liquid drops. Proof that there is no warming! In fact, proof that a hot sun actually makes the environment colder!!!1!!11!!!eleven!!!kitty!!!!

Attached: receive_bacon.png (624x325, 354K)

No effort, low quality post. 1/10 Best I can do.

Low IQ reaction. The rich are going to be the least effected by far.

lol colder really? Literally just went on my back yard to take the dogs out with nothing but boxers on. Stood there like it was late spring.

The increase in temperature, which man might be contributing a tiny portion of, could be very beneficial in that case. It could prevent an ice age from happening quickly.

Attached: Al Gore climate conspiracy.png (638x638, 469K)

you can wave your hand through fire for a split second and not get burned, so what?

Point is, that I didn't even feel cold like I should in December. Not saying I would stay out for a whole week like that, I'd soon get under tempreture.

show me an accurate prediction done with the oh-so-fancy models they use to prove AGW, like "according to our model, next year will be on average this amount of degrees warmer in these regions" and not shit like "models predict weather will get more extreme in the next decades" no shit that's as good as an old gypsy could do

Its a jew scam to increase more taxes (so called bullshit carbon taxes).
We've entered a solar minimum cycle and these cunts are still bleeding for global warming. fucking fags.

Your back yard just flew over my house!

First post is best post in sentiment. Because every time it invovles the poor and middle class sacrificing and the rich giving up nothing.

1) It is happening
2) Man is a contributing factor. I am not versed enough to say how much or how little.
3) It's a fool's errand to try and stop it when the policy demands put forth by the UN are so draconian it would lead to revolution and rejection wholesale. The shit they are calling for would lead to global depressions.
4) Apocalyptic Rhetoric is horseshit, designed to try and get people off their asses when the reality (more natural disasters, the third world suffers and the more developed world keeps on trucking) won't change people's opinions. Developed world does not want to suffer and sacrifice to benefit China and the third world, China does not want to sacrifice and suffer to benefit the third world. Man is not going to become extinct, the world is not going to spiral into a dark age. These are all suicide fantasies of misanthropes who want to imagine a world that falls and everyone screaming as Troy burns "OH IF ONLY WE HAD LISTENED TO CASSANDRA, WE WERE WRONG PLEASE FORGIVE US".
5) There's a major industry/scheme to profit off it.
6) Sky is falling rhetoric and demands to become vegans or bug-eaters who live without AC and cars makes it harder to pursue more effective management/adaptation strategies to curtail the severity of climate change like planting mangroves, rehabilitating natural coastlines to better protect against flooding/hurricanes, smarter use of water for farming.

Naturally #6 is where the NIMBY liberal screeches, because they won't give up their almond farms in California despite using an absurd amount of water, they don't want their California beachfront property to get fucked up, they don't want wind farms off their coastlines.

Wow well done mate you made a trifecta bait post of nonsensical bullshit and somehow included 3 subjects climate, trump and foreskins in one.

G8 b8 m8

Attached: SAGE.jpg (1200x1200, 206K)

Their CO2 impact is more than 1000 times as high as the lower classes. In my country the upper echelon of our green party, who wants to outlaw old cars, while they drive Porches and Mercedes that drink 3 times as much as the cars they want to get rid of. And Let's not talk about the ships that burn straight crude oil untaxed.

Sooo, pfffft!

Temperature change is natural. Ice in the arctic has been declining ever since the ice age and ice in the poles historically didn’t exist most of earth’s history. Polar bear populations are on the rise. Antarctica still grows by tens of billions of tons of ice per year. “Extreme weather conditions” is just a bullshit term made to blame any extreme weather, which is natural and happens all the time on “climate change”. The IPCC email leak revealed nobody in the UN actually believed this shit and it was based on poor science, no warming has been recorded for 20 years. NASA and NOAA have been complicit in this propoganda. in the Copenhagen text leak after a climate summit there, it was revealed this was a UN plan to keep third world economies down and dead, as to not threat their power. There’s my redpill, in a nice package.

Climate Change is a real phenomenon and man is responsible for the recent temperature changes.

They're not going to hit any of their targets without gutting the economy, which they're not willing to do because the people aren't willing to do it either.

Even the liberals won't panic until their own homes are burning down, their neighborhood is flooded, or the grocery stores are suddenly empty. Instead they'll "protest" and write letters and whine, whine, whine, and that latest whining is telling YOU (and not the hoards of african migrants who will inevitably try to flee to northern countries, sparking another massive war) to stop having kids and start going vegan.

Based on the projections, we're looking at half the planet becoming straight up uninhabitable and 99% of marine life dying off. The catch is that Earth's runaway greenhouse will actually stabilize at around 4C or 5C - Absolutely apocalyptic if you're an environmentalist! Fortunately all it will do is kill off most of the subhuman race and leave behind the wealthy and intellectual, technological elite who will still have plenty of time to build the necessary assets to make climate change irrelevant for us.

The much bigger problem is space pollution, not on Earth. There's a huge problem with the amount of debris, where one destroyed satellite can start a chain reaction that shuts down the entire satellite grid - and makes it impossible to send anything out of orbit. It's a far worse fate to be stuck on this rock forever than to just die from a little bit of climate change - massive swings of which happen naturally every few thousand years anyway

>pic related:
The real reason for global warming.

Attached: fire_breathing_polar_bears.png (481x300, 248K)

nice try faggot, everyone knows they breath fire out of the other end.

My prediction was correct, the vast majority of pol is retarded, reject the stats that stare them in the face, think there is a conspiracy AGAINST the Juden Oil Industry, and think cutting off their foreskin to impress Juden is great.

>So what is pols general opinion on global warming?

I'm paying in cash for some warming. But UN do not deliver. I guess UN is a faggot.

Why are you so focused on my foreskin?

>Is pol filled with low IQ morons that think there is some dastardly conspiracy AGAINST the oil industry, to get people to stop exploiting the earth and use renewable energy.

Yep.

Most of Jow Forums is in fact

> only tax on oil imports

I went for a drive in my car today
I had to put petrol in it which the importer had to pay import taxes on then I had to pay fuel duty levied at about 60p per litre whoch is pretty much a 100% tax because the fuel is only worth that a litre retail then after being fucked once i had to pay vat on not only the price of the fuel but also on the fuel duty tax

And then don't start on vehicle excise duty ( road tax ) which is rated on emissions even though I could drive a efficient car more often causing more pollution than a highly polluting car that only gets used occasionally

You are the reason I'm pro abortion you fucking nigger tier iq faggot if your worried about the planet cut your carbon footprint entirely by necking yourself you cunt

Car tax is for road building/repair, and was here before folk started recognizing pollution and warming. In fact driving your shit house car is not even a big contributor. You eating a lb of beef is like driving round for 24 hours. So dont sweat it, go drive your shit heep all day if you want.

>So what is pols general opinion on global warming?
Use a chart that goes back a few thousand years, and you will realize it is nothing.
>Global warming
I am glad the earth is continuing to change from warm to cold and vice versa as it has since long before we existed.

I guess you meant millions of years? Because earth has not been this warm for a very fucking long time.

> actually believes road tax is for roads and doesn't just go into one big slush fund for the government

Fuck me how do you manage to breath and type at the same time

Muh environment is a excuse to raise taxes to give the government more money to do whatever the fuck they want anyone who like you believes different is a retard

Attached: 1536561637015.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>Implying man made global cooling is happening with ice cubes
The absolute state of your cope

You're claiming car tax is because of global warming. It's simply not the case. The excuse to tax us is for road building and repair, despite what it is ACTUALLY used for.

The Jews run the oil industry and you think they are making it harder to buy oil to fuck themselves. Now that is retarded.

Are you fucking retarded car tax is based on carbon emmisions
More (((pollution))) = more expensive

So they are using muh environment retards like (((you))) beleiving this shit to charge more tax
Faggot

unless we are going to war against india and china talking about man made climate change is pointless

>Jews
> oil industry

Pick one retard

I'm talking about the origin of the tax. It had nothing to do with emissions. "Faggot" "retard" hahaha like this happens in real life, you would say nothing.

Pick one? So the Jews dont control the oil industry?

You're fucking retarded and not understanding your own argument your saying that road tax has nothing to do with emissions and global warming because the tax started as a road tax to pay for roads
That is irrelevant because now they use the fucking climate change shit to charge more tax

You fucking retarded faggot

Of course they don't

Look if your going to come here from fucking plebbit or wherever the fuck you mongs come from learn what the Jews actually do and don't controll

We should go full isolationist to reduce tanker emissions.

Global Warming fags get a solution for their fake problem, and we get to grow exponentially without propping up the entire fucking planet.

Attached: 58949A4E-2B9A-4282-8E06-01AE8BDFFA45.jpg (1920x1200, 650K)

Yeah, yeah, yeah we know:
>MUH ROADS

There is NO such thing as "ECO TAX on fuel, cars and even electricity..."

Now please eat a turd and die, ya fucking brainlet.

So sad the Arctic has been ice free for almost 20 years now. The runway effects since then have been monstrous. Have you heard that Bangladesh, Miami, Brooklyn and San Diego are all flooded now?

Attached: 5.png (1337x1113, 792K)

Gonna dump evidence of climate kikery. NASA is a shit, and the NOAA is also full of lying Jews and spook mouthpieces.

Attached: (((Adjustments))).gif (500x355, 123K)

The UN has fought against oil and coal for a long time, Jews don’t control oil. If they did, oil price wouldn’t fluctuate so much and be much more price controlled.

These fuckers adjust and extrapolate upon data to the point that it becomes meaningless.

Attached: (((Adjustments2))).gif (640x480, 108K)

It's not really science. It's (((statistical analysis))) and (((modeling))) based on (((adjusted))) scientific data.

Attached: (((AdjustmentsExtrapolated))).gif (500x386, 76K)

I wonder if normies will ever wise up, they've been at this con for a long time.

Attached: 1540898792574.jpg (960x1118, 302K)

"muh methane feedback"

Water covers most of the same absorption bands...

Attached: absorptionbands.jpg (850x857, 144K)

#1 climate is changing anyways

#2 I would accept that we are responsible for up to half of it going on currently.

#3 its still changing anyways. American is responsible for less than 5% of it currently as we are so clean.

#4 Government will always want more power and this is just another attempt to capture control over people. It should be resisted.

#5 The government are a bunch of fuck ups who never solve anything. If problems with the environment are coming its best left for the free market to generate solutions. Putting some random bullshit controls on energy right now is retarded.

Nothing but disingenuous kikes and con artists at the IPCC, NASA (Particularly GISS), NOAA, ... etc...

Attached: ArcticIce.gif (546x442, 54K)

Typical /pol Plantists demanding we deny plants the right to breath. Quit hating plants you racists.

Globalists HATE this one trick! Plants will LOVE YOU if you just do this one thing... Particularly plants on the edge of desert biomes...

Attached: change_in_leaf_area.jpg (985x554, 89K)

Say it with me;
Abiotic Oil
B
I
O
T
I
C OIL.
PEAK OIL IS A SCAM.

The (((Space Program))), another NASA hit and all time favorite! Why does anything believe any of these faggots?

Attached: NASAflip.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

It's been that warm before and life did fine, even in the oceans, leaf.

so what caused the temperature swings of the past?

So many foreskinless Trump kike cock suckers here. So funny

It was caused by Co2, methane, and other gasses. Its what caused extinction events.

Temperature swings of rhe past, as well as now, are caused by solar minimums and maximums in conjunction with farts from Mother Earth.
Man has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
NADA.
NICHT.
NIEN.
ZIP.
ZILCH.
ZERO.
Fucking lunatics.