Ohio State students get bacon vending machine - America: @#$% Yeah!

>upi.com/Odd_News/2018/12/06/Ohio-State-students-get-bacon-vending-machine/7311544114789/
>Dec. 6 (UPI)--Ohio State University students are being treated to an unusual snacking option for finals week thanks to a new bacon vending machine. The Ohio Pork Council, a trade group for Ohio pork producers, installed a vending machine at the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences that dispenses cooked, ready-to-eat Smithfield, Hormel and Sugardale bacon. Proceeds from the machine, which charges $1 for a strip of bacon or a handful of bacon bites, are being donated to the school's meat science program.

Complaints about cultural insensitivity in 3...2...1...

Attached: receive_bacon.png (624x325, 354K)

Do you think this is culturally insensitive, user? I don't.

Greatest place on the planet
>O-H
And fuck any Michigan cunt here. 62-39 you faggots.

>meat science
What don’t we yet know about meat?

>K-Y-S

I don't know, user, I'm not a meat scientist.

I had a dream about something like this a couple days ago. Weird.

please tell me you guys arnt really falling for this bait.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 40K)

I don't think this is insensitive, but you know someone will, even if they really don't. You're going to have Muslims complaining that the pork products are a micro-aggression against their religion. You're going to have Black's complaining that pork as a "white meat" is racist. You're going to have vegans demanding that this be removed. You're going to have chicken and hamburger vending machines demanding equal time on campus, creating an escalation of meat war of catastrophic proportions the likes of which this planet has never seen.

The machine will get graffiti, gum put in its money slot, toppled over, smeared with ... god only knows.

Good luck, delicious bacon vending machine! You are loved!

pic related: this bacon boi needs to be dealt with

Attached: THE_ohio_state_bacon_vending_machine.png (644x335, 423K)

BACON??? fucking epic win dude, i fucking love bacon

Well why don't you support it, user? If you think that someone might sometime be unsupportive of it? I don't understand what your problem is here.

>00001
So close
Would have been a good one

I -am- supporting it. But I am also warning unsuspecting bacon lovers that backlash is certainly coming, and to brace ourselves.

Your lack of faith is disturbing.

Attached: fully_armed_and_operational.png (653x360, 440K)

I mean SUPPORT it! Write the university a letter, contact the college Republicans. Maybe you can get President Johnson involved because somehow you think we live in a decade when vending machines on college campuses have money slots.

>1 dollar per strip

Lol damn, too pricey but still a cool idea

This is how we stop terrorism. Put bacon vending machine in every plane and truck

The vending machine I use at college still has coin slots. Sure, sometimes the cup comes down a little crooked (or not at all, lol) and the ice and soda get dispensed over the side, but it's still my go-to machine for a cup of crisp, cold, Dr. Wells. What do you use at your college if not a coin slot / bill slot?

A student ID with a chip or a credit card because we're not poor.

s-sorry

>Ohio Pork Council
saw them in the indie tent at Glastonbury a few years ago

There is nothing more cringe than caring about your college sports teams. Even worse if you've already graduated