Can you rebut me?

Japan needs immigrants
>our population will lose 300,000 people yearly basis untill 2100
>this indicates our consumption goes down, less supply needed
>Thus, Economy shrink rapidly. people lose the jobs
>meanwhile, they have to pay extra tax because aging population generate less workers and more welfare dependent olds

So, only rational solution for this problem is accept AT LEAST 200,000 imigrants per year and stabilize the population dynamics to maitanin economy.

Prove me wrong. Retards

Attached: 14524418016521.png (399x536, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/CStPFb80n9kKa-FDGBd0dg/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/11/13/national/emigration-not-immigration-one-top-japanese-concerns-amid-shrinking-population-pew-poll/#.XAlf_RNKjow
nikkei.com/article/DGKKZO37047070Y8A021C1PE8000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't worry my dear jap
the SUPERIOR BLACK MAN will black your country and raise its fertility rate

Attached: Abdul-Mitsu_1-300x203.jpg (300x203, 16K)

Thank you.
I think diversity will make this nation vivid.

why dude
I've seen this fucking thread countless time for over a year
Is this a fucking bot or what is your end goal OP

Japan needs to reform how it wages it's finances and manages governance

all the single men masturbating, clouding their heads with oxytocin, this is partly the problem

You see /ptg/ trump thread every day

Why don't you complain about it?

>he thinks that the country of Japan, after hundreds of years of having a monolithic culture where in some instances they hate other asians will flip into being pro immigrant overnight

that's a containment general, this is thread that asks the same question as it did numerous times already and got answers every single time, yet I see it almost every fucking day here and I don't understand what is your endgame here ( other than (you)'s I suppose and same people telling you the same answers over and over again )

>implying there is no pol which show that over 54% Japanese approve to open the border for foreign workers
>over 65% young people aprove it too, this mean Japan is gradually pro-immigrants nation

Continual, unending GDP growth for all eternity
LMAO
Don't you know that furthering materialism is the only thing that matters?

How many time are you gonna keep making these threads? Fuck off (((faggot)))

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/11/13/national/emigration-not-immigration-one-top-japanese-concerns-amid-shrinking-population-pew-poll/#.XAlf_RNKjow
>Just 23 percent think Japan should accept more
>13 Percent think Japan should accept less

Foreign workers? Idk that sounds different from immigration bro

>This flag
Whered you get a computer jamal?

Attached: 154DFF6C-0B1A-4067-898A-EBE7D0833F50.jpg (705x1791, 807K)

nikkei.com/article/DGKKZO37047070Y8A021C1PE8000/

LEL. most recent poll here.

People change their mind after LDP and based Abe decided to open the border.
You are just ignorant moron.

>we have to kill ourselves to live!

Start with yourself faggot

without giving any examples heres an argument
what happens when those immigrants age? will you import more and more immigrants(remember most immigrants are male(women stay in their own country))
part 1

Holy Shit!!
ALL OF THESE HIGH IQs and low Fertility rates. jesus….
LOOK AT EVERY COUNTRY WITH FERTILITY RATES ABOVE 2...
WHAT DO THEY HAVE IN COMMON?

Women NOT participating in postsecondary education and NOT participating in the workforce in their 20s.

Kick women out of school and the workforce and only pay them when they've married and popped out 3 offspring and NO LESS!

TAKE. THEIR.RIGHTS.AWAY.

OR DIE!

AND THEN AFTER A WOMAN PRODCUES 3 OR MORE OFFSPRING OFFER HER THE FREEDOM TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL SHE WANTS.
SHE'S EARNED IT.
BOOM, PROBLEM SOLVED.

Immigrants need to stay and build up their own countries. Not leech off of others.

>watch as dozens of retards reply to a stale bait by an American English professor in Japan
>Jow Forums really thinks real Japanese are here and not on their original boards that inspired Jow Forums to begin with

Attached: 1543368188967.png (258x330, 49K)

not that extreme but yeah, also you forgot to add that babys take time that hypergamy takes away and also needs money that man wont provide since branch jumping(also hypergamy)

Japan had a population of 72 million in 1935. It was doing ok with that population why does it need more.

Forgot to add, what happen to the tight pack japan, what happen to tradicionalist japan?