My girlfriend refuses to do doggystyle. Fucking in missionary is fine, cowgirl is fine, doggy is off-limits

My girlfriend refuses to do doggystyle. Fucking in missionary is fine, cowgirl is fine, doggy is off-limits.

Does anyone here understand this or have the ability to give me some insight as to why the fuck?

Attached: 1412467461496_wps_11_image002_png.jpg (634x367, 30K)

Well, you see, Timmy; in your long life ahead of your ripe young age of 13, you'll eventually learn that everyone likes and dislikes different things, sometimes for basically no reason.

It's why some people hate you even if you did nothing wrong.

Run along, now, champ.

Maybe she's insecure about her looks?

I remember not wanting to fuck doggy when I was fat because I thought my bf would have to look at my back rolls and be disgusted lol

Your dick too short to get past the ass.

She doesn't want you staring at her asshole.

If you're large and she is tiny it can hurt if thrusted too far. Have you tried asking her why she doesn't like it

Her body is in totally good shape, and she is fine with everything else, getting naked, etc.

Yes, she just won't say

That's not the problem

This has been my best guess so far, maybe she is shy about me seeing her butthole

Doggystyle hits the cervix and is painful for girls. Me and my ex slowly got into doing this position. Even then I put her in the most pain I've ever seen by going deep enough to fuck with her ovaries she had ruptured 3 years prior

Maybe she thinks its degrading.

Dude, suck
Doggy is probably the best for getting my nut because I control the pace and intensity and my girl practically begs me to bend her over a chair after she's been on top for a bit.
I can't imagine it's the asshole thing; I can't see my girl's unless I spread her cheeks. Maybe it's too vulnerable feeling for her? Ease her into it
Do that lazy doggy shit where you fuck her from behind while you're both laying down or have her lay on her side at the edge of the bed and go to town.

If it's the asshole thing, make her feel beautiful. "Accidentally" tongue her hole a little when you're going down on or put some slight pressure on the hole when you're feeling her up during foreplay.

I mean she won't even get on all fours to try it

Doggy is favored by men with small penises because the penetration is deeper.

If you're of normal size, maybe this position is uncomfortable for her.

Just spitballing here, just thinkin' out loud, but: Why don't you ask HER?

Attached: background.png (482x490, 83K)

>she just won't say

Good advice cheers

She's embarrassed about her arsehole

Doggostyle is max submission

Youre on hands and knees getting dominated from behind.

Maybe your girl is proud.

Maybe she has a bad knee.

Maybe she got raped & it brings up bad memories.

Maybe you should ask Her.

Maybe its not a big deal.

And maybe, just maybe, you should grow up.

Peace.

Insecurity. Maybe bust it out when the lights are off.

I didn't say if she wasn't in shape. If you have a big dick and thrust hard it hits the cervix and hurts.

I can't do doggystyle. It starts to feel like pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey and I lose my erection.

idk i can't speak for your GF but personally doggystyle is painful for me.

Your asshole probably smells. Shower before sex so that he knows that you're showered.

Had a gf that was the same way once. One time in the midst of regular sex I stood her up and bent her over the bed and she just took it. She got even more wet from it, and afterwards doggy was fine with her.