I want to have sex but I can’t find a guy who is willing to commit to a relationship with me. what do I do?

I want to have sex but I can’t find a guy who is willing to commit to a relationship with me. what do I do?

Attached: FE1F9D78-DA5B-4D4A-8DB4-83AE503C7D5A.jpg (803x1071, 207K)

Same. Except I'm a dude

We need more information in order to give proper advice OP. Still... why don´t you try changing the way you have of meeting guys. Go to places where a man willing to commintment could be, like... church perhaps?

Also, nice unrelated pic,

I'm not OP but where do you find these guys if you're an atheist?

Not him, but I was straight up abstinent til marriage til about 23 (when I basically met a girl, fell in love and thought she was the one, got my heart broken, and basically said... eh.. fuck it, let’s see what life is about)

You could find me:
At school
At work
At a bar playing pool
Hanging out with my friends
At a restaurant after work having a craft beer and dinner
Doing online dating
Out on a run
Hanging out with my best friend (a gay chick) doing random shit (park, tennis, rock climbing, whatever).

Overall, finding relations is pretty hard to be honest, but that’s everyone.

>have sex without a relationship

If all u want is sex then just find someone youd care to share bodies with for the night. If you just want to get into a relationship so u can have sex, then youre pretty shallow & not ready for a relationship anyways.

Prostitutes still an option, given where u live.

Check the basements of 50 year old couples' houses. That's where all the God hating NEETs are.

Attached: 1523380245350.png (709x861, 1.12M)

One night stand?

Lose weight

If you give it up on early, there is little reason to commit to a relationship. There is easy women, and there is not so easy women. Not so easy women tend to make better mates.

If you give it up early*

a woman who wants to rope a man into a faulty relationship just so she can have sex without feeling guilty is a landmine.

why don't you just grow as a person and try to socialize more? because that would be very difficult? good things in life don't always come easy.

you could try having a monogamous casual relationship. it's basically dating except without all the hard parts.

sorry tubby no sex for you

Attached: 1518345662389.jpg (574x574, 40K)

Keep trying but with a different type instead of the only cares about sex type guy you're trying with now, find one that actually cares. No details because you gave none.

This, no one fucks a fatty, I know from experience.

Anime conventions.

My first time was with a fatty and I loved it. Eventually married the girl. She was initially confused because she thought me “handsome”, but that body type really gets me going.
So false.

I can find guys to have sex with only me but there are always unreasonable demands. Not at first but over a few months they start telling me how to dress and act and not talk to other guys but at the same time try to get me to have a threesome or watch as another guy has sex with me or some other sexual perversion. Not down for any of that. Men today are scum.

>Men today are scum