This will be a fast one; you don't need to take your time too much with this pals

This will be a fast one; you don't need to take your time too much with this pals.

Am I ugly?

Attached: 28176021_953455694802506_1260523859_n.jpg (380x960, 50K)

nah

>your hair is ugly

your face features are decent ,your style is bad

Cut it short?

This
Your hair looks flat and boring
Find a style that suits you; experiment before you lop it all off

yes bro

Youre not ugly just have bad style.
>All black
>Gym shorts and T-Shirt
>Long unkempt hair
Change these things. You can keep the long hair but should probably do something about it, whether that's a pony tail or whatever. Just find what works and looks good, feel free to experiment. Its just hair and itll grow back.

You need to pack on some muscle, my dude. You're already thin now you need to highlight that with some bulk.

>whether that's a pony tail or whatever
No way Jose, I figure I'll find a way still though. Should probably dress better, yeah. I don't go out often and when I do I'm still in slippers and pajama pants.
Can't afford to go to the gym

Attached: 28191360_953456281469114_633451766_n.jpg (720x540, 33K)

Nope

The gym I go to is $10 a month. Do you not have 10 bucks?

Yeh, Im not a fan of ponytails either, but I just figured Id leave the option open.
Honestly, my opinion is to just get a crew cut or something.

>The gym I go to is $10 a month. Do you not have 10 bucks?
I see where you're gettin' at, but where I live there's nothin' but cornfields and the closest gym is half an hour away. But fuck it, I'll just keep on comin' up with excuses anyhow. I ought to give the gym a visit, yeah.

You have a hot face, but I don't like your style. You'd probably look great in short hair and nice clothes

Ugly? Not at all.
But you look like a metalhead so if you're trying to meet someone you're gonna be limited to people who are into that.

>P.S. Don't cut the hair though. You'll look like a christian youth group leader if you do.

user I wasn't trying to be rude. You could do body weight exercises in lieu of going to the gym to lift.

Get an undercut or something like that. I got one the other day and now i'd fuck myself if I could.

you have the physique, hairstyle, and clothing choices of a depressive heroin addict. It's not even close to attractive.

otherwise, you're just fine. you have a gentle yet masculine looking face, which is something most people will like.

my advice is stop making ugly choices if you don't want to be perceived as ugly. maybe your choices have something to do with a self-esteem issue.

You look fine honestly. You can keep the graphic shirts but get some non denim pants, all purpose leather shoes assuming you're wearing sneakers and make sure your hair is washed and not greasy.

Sorry man, wasn't being defensive or nothin', yeah I need to lay off the dope and eat more I suppose

That's where you are wrong kiddo. You can really reel in certain types of chicks. They are usually pretty hot but have severe issues so you just can't date them. Depends on what OP is looking for.

Of course he can chicks either way. He's a good looking guy.

I actually got more women when I was in an ugly, nihilistic getup like his. Girls who are into that look are super slutty and usually don't have the guts to approach a guy who is really focused and confident.

wish I had a bf like you desu

Too bad I'm taken haha, would still fuck if you were close though

Not really, although washing and trimming your hair (maybe dyeing it or a part of it?) would help, as well as standing up straight and acting more confident. Your not ugly or fat, but you don't do much with your appearance so you just look bland. I think you could pull of many different looks, depending on your personality, but as you are you just look a bit basic. Not ugly though.

bummer
don't like dirty talkers tho so no probs

I've seen ponytails work well very rarely. I wouldn't recommend that.

ok so honestly, you got nice face features despite your lame style, if you got Jow Forums af and cut that hair you would look super greeat

To be honest you look like a mong an old mong trying to look like a young mong, ffs get a grip mong

Keep the hair out of your face and I can tell you.

You're handsome but long hair only works with gay people

>all black
Is that really bad? Well, I'm blond and often wear grey jeans so I guess it's not all black but I do dress up all black sometimes.

Infinite people and infinite true opinions on looks. Do what you feel like, do what makes you happy. Learn to appreciate yourself enough never to want to ask /adv for ratings on your looks and you'll be great looking to most while having a good time. Seriously though alot of people waste their lives thinking about their look and just end up looking like dumbasses that have defined no meaning in their lives. Be yourself

You look like a school shooter. Get a haircut and better clothes and come back, because your face isn't that bad. And smile!

I'm not digging the style but like others said if you hang around places where those kinds of people congregate, you'll find some girls.

Can't believe this thread's still up... Since you fucks are still discussing this, what about short hair that's still kind of long but not as long as I've got it now?

Attached: 10934071_10152992938171068_443233109971167522_n.jpg (596x744, 116K)

Potentially great face,
Your sense of fashion, posture, outlook on life, and hair are shit though.

You are cute as hell.

Although I do have a weakness for long haired guys. Maybe do define your clothes style more?

I would gay marry you—and I’m straight!

P.S. this belongs in /soc/...

Fuck, when did this country start pretending to be so conservative? Trust me, it’s not going to get you a better job or a raise.

Just be yourself OP.

i'd smash

If we're talking USA it's because it's contrarian now. You're right too, it's a lot of pretending.

You could dress better, and the haircut isn't a winner, but you're not bad looking. 5/10, 6 if you fix all that stuff. If you started lifting you could probably reach 7 or 8.

oh shit the nigga in the back made me shit brix

No.
It isn't. He is metal as fuck.

>blatant r8 thread

Noted 10 hours earlier...

I don't care. Remove this shit thread to

nah. you should lift though you're a bit thin

You're not ugly, but if you cut tour hair I bet you would get more attention from girls. I used to have hair like you and since I cut it month and a half ago I had 3 girls trying to get in a relationship with me and a couple of random kisses.

No, you're not. I suggest you take better care of your hair, and try doing more with it than just letting it hang freely. Eg. keeping it on ponytail is easy to try out, braiding takes more effort to learn.