What do?

>be me
>see qt3.14 girl on bus
>muster up the courage to talk to her after weeks
>seems shy, but talks and actually engages in conversation
>we get off the same stop but go opposite directions
>"Well, see you tomorrow"
tomorrow rolls around

she comes and sits next to me and we talk more, eventually she asks my name, I ask hers, "formally" meet.

This went on for about 2 weeks, and then one day she brought me some cookies that she made
>Just for you user! You said you were here without your family and that you like sweets! Enjoy!

>I am genuinely happy that she exists, always start my day off happy with her.
>ask her out
>she fucking says yes
>go on a few dates.
>one day it was raining and we were walking to her home, but mine was closer so we went there (10 mins vs 25 mins).
>All wet and laughing, she goes to bathroom and I give her some of my clothes
>"They're so comfy user! would it be okay if I stay the night?"

continue...?

Attached: idk.jpg (347x616, 30K)

Same but shit man mine has some ugly ass teeth!
Message too all femanons
>BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH!

Please post more. It's adorable.

Yes, do Cont. I'm always up for a good feels thread.

>S-sure, if you want
>we snuggle on the couch, watch some tv
>"user Im really sleepy,"
>Y chromosome kicks in,
>I lift her up (shes tiny and short)
>take her to my bed
>we get in

at this point my boner was 124% full, I tried to do stuff to her
>"n-no, please not yet user, I already made that mistake once too many times"

>waht.jpg
>"You said you was 17, (calm down im 18)"

she explains she has had teh fucking bbc in her. What do?
should I dump her? Im ugly af,

Kill yourself normalnigger.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
NORMALNIGGER BTFO
WHEN WILL NORMALNIGGERS LEARN? HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Make her your wife. Girls like this usally come to you when they're 30 year old used up roasties. Forgive her slutty teenage past

Atleast you have someone, its been 3 years since someone visited my place.

Attached: 479fa20a7af2d045cfe8c8a1cfa430f4e45b50cd1148d441622e0ac503fc2fe7.png (500x599, 93K)

You fucked up. You had to fuck her really good and then stay loyal to her. You would have gotten her for good.

You have the chance of a qt gf. Don't fall for Jow Forums memes. Forgive her past and trust that she'll be a good gf.

Realistically most women have had sex a few times even at that age. There's being a roastie and riding the cock carousel for years, but don't let r9k trick you into thinking every girl should be pure virgin QT because the majority aren't.

Bait thread. Sage and oregano

Attached: 19625608-9323-4721-B576-272455A16CA8.png (460x407, 70K)

>What do?
Post on Jow Forums like the sticky says

Follow Rolls Royce pre-owned car commercials:

"You know you're not the first, but do you really care?"

actually a good motto op. If you're that ugly, do you really think you'll get any girl thats better?

this was moved to /adv?
fuck

I'm sure you already know the answers you'll get from this board if you've spent more than a minute here. Here's the thing, it's difficult to relate to women because you aren't one, just as they have difficulty relating to us for the same reason. The people here try to ascribe their values unto women, and cannot comprehend, lambasting women for not meeting the morals and checkpoints they've set forth. How can they though when they are playing an entirely different game?

Women and men are dealt different cards in life just like in all other aspects. We all play the hand we're dealt, the advantages and disadvantages, we all still play. The circumstances we're put in shape us into the people we are. The people here know enough of this, but do not bother to look into it any further.

This question is one you have to answer for yourself since you know her best. We've all made mistakes in the past and we hopefully learn from them. We seek perfection in our partners when we ourselves aren't; it's hypocritical. If it's something you don't see yourself being able to look past, well end it here and save both of yourselves the time and heartache. If you can, well it may develop into something wonderful. But you should never rely on someone to make you feel complete, you have to make yourself whole, you have to love yourself (this doesn't mean gratification of all your desires, it's deeper than that). Love from a partner is supplementary; yes it's wonderful, but it can't be what fills you as a person. This is how you become a husk of yourself; sacrificing bit by bit of yourself to feed the relationship till the other person can't recognize you anymore.

To master yourself is to master the universe, to become king and ruler of it. But in the end, none of this matters since we'll all fade into nothingness. The moments that we live in seem like a river we float endlessly in, the water everlasting; in the next it will be but barren rock.

Attached: cat-saturday-27-photos-23.jpg (600x616, 50K)

What the fuck how are you so wise?

He's not, really. It's all just stuff that most of us were fed on a regular basis growing up, but most of this board simply ignored or tried to rationalize away, whether they overemphasized a handful of negative experiences or compiled random tidbits of functionally meaningless statistical information until they could paint enough of a picture to think they'd disproven such common knowledge.

Jow Forums is full of people that simply didn't get the memo about a lot of shit.

what's bbc?

big black COCK

>Jow Forums is full of people that simply didn't get the memo about a lot of shit

absolutely correct. have lurked and posted for years and almost everybody here seeking advice is entirely clueless on something simple- not being derogatory, just inexperienced people, myself still included

don't know where i'm going with that, but it's not the worst thing. just a bunch of lost or misguided souls

had a similar thing happen once! she was super qt and i even knew she had done stuff before, still a virgin but done stuff. then she told me they were black (which i didn't know) and it was like a fucking switch.

if you still find yourself attracted to her, don't stop that deliberately. i dumped the girl, but i couldn't have been that into her in the first place if that was all it took.

don't drop her over that of all things, and i guess just be patient

don't have any regrets user

I don't see myself as wise; I've just done some thinking, and not just from my perspective, but from that of others. This is just how I see the world.

I used to feel empty inside; it's been so long since then, I can't remember when it started. If that black dog was always with me, or if it manifested itself sometime during my deployments. Like many, I sought a relationship to fill that hole. And well, it did work for a while. The pangs would still come though. My last relationship, when it ended, it fucked me up good. I was empty, and a broken man. Don't blame her for what she did though, she did what she had to, it was hard on her too (she was Muslim and once her parents found out about us, they forced her to cut off contact with me and all our mutual friends, then forced her into an arranged marriage). Don't even blame them for what they did either. We're all just playing the hand we were dealt.

After several talks with a friend of mine, reading into Stoicism, and asking myself the questions of what and who I am; well I finally felt a calming peace develop inside me. A contentment, even a drive to be better than I ever was. It has since become my mission, my purpose.

What all this means is that, hey, life's gonna be hard user. In the difficulty, lies the beauty and value of life. The effort, the sweat, the suffering we put into something, makes it all the more sweet and valuable. Work on yourself, conquer yourself; make yourself that perfect person everyone wants and strives to be. You'll make the right choice, everything will be alright.

Attached: 1519947595575m.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

>she told me they were black (which i didn't know) and it was like a fucking switch.

What do you mean? Why does this kill what you had? Why do you care if she had sex with a black guy? What's it to you?

absolutely nothing, user, for some indeterminable reason this turned me away and i was out.

to be fair, i was already on the fence more or less because she lived so far away (over an hour, which is doable but a lot) and she was one of those depressed types

whoa people sometimes have sex!

but its a sin to have sex?

guess I'm purer than jeebus then

>Thread ends with continue?
>This is an advice board - for actual advice
>Thread continues
>Oh hur dur she likes nigger dick xD!
>22 replies in thread

Jesus fucking H Christ. Get a fucking hobby!

Attached: 1354489017457.gif (150x152, 2.23M)

this was moved from r9k user

I ended up eating her out, the same thing that had BBC in it, all their jizz was inside it

Thats cute man! But yo seriously fuck her messed up past get cereal with her and see where it leads ! Have fun with it too dates and sightseeing and always be loyal

Really cute made my night!

Dump her, she's willing to fuck black, huge red flag for later problems.