My Gay Friend

My gay ass friend hates Overwatch! I main Raeper and he played once as Soldier 76 and he sucked ass and rage quit. How do I get him to play again?

Attached: Raeper.gif (720x496, 150K)

You said he is gay, so why don't you give him some head in exchange for some headshots.

Overwatch IS Gay

Attached: Overwatch_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (640x345, 173K)

But I'm not gay, I just want him to play. He's like the only friend I have.
Um what are you talking about? I don't believe some random fan art.

Attached: Overwatch-6.jpg (760x428, 47K)

tracer is canon gay dumbass

real niggas play public g and counter strike go

i don't need all that fairy ninja shit

I fucking hate that PUBG shit, that's the game he would rather play than Overwatch

You have to be 18 to post here.

How do you suck ass as 76
Point click and click other buttons sometimes
>Cant play overwatch anymore b/c drivers broke a year ago and AMD never fixed it

he isn't fit to play a game like overwatch

it doesn't forgive shit play as soldier76. not the game, nor your teammates
only a certain type of personality can become skilled at 76

>random fan art
it's canon
check blizzard's overwatch blog

when shit hits the fan you'll be asking for your pirate princess coal miner costume and we real men will be ready for combat.

Just looked it up, holy shit how did I not hear about this??

Because nobody actually gives a shit about overwatch lore? It's not a game that's played for the story

True, they think AI taking over the world is an original story.

>I main Reaper
Well fuck you, I main Roadhog and I grab your support for squeezy fun-times.

I'm sure this is bait but anyone who mains anyone in fucking Overwatch misunderstands the core mechanics of teamplay that is super fucking important in Overwatch.
You can main a role but if you're maining a character you're a detriment to your team. People like you are why I stick to fighting games.

This is some straight up platinum mentality.
You will never reach GM or Top500 if you flex.

You'll never reach GM or Top 500 with some fucking randoms
When you have a solid, communicating team it's a whole different story but even then if you're sitting on one loadout over and over it's only a matter of time until you get counterpicked. No matter how good you are some characters are better at dealing with others.

Christ, the game lets you swap after death for a fucking reason. It's not a MOBA you turd. It's literally the same reason pro FGC players have pocket characters; not all the matchups are 5:5! Super simple shit.

That doesn't matter at all.
Breezing through Platinum (I placed 63 S1 so I'm not even sure what those games are like), Diamond, and Masters only requires mechanical skill.

I know a Doomfist one trick that plays in high masters. I also know a pharah main that is consistently top500 that never switches even when the other team has 3 hitscans. Both are extremely annoying to play against.

This current meta is shit, but if you can't climb with Hanzo or Brigette, then you should probably uninstall.

If you can't take out a "main" with a hard counterpick you lack skill. They're not inhumanly better; you just suck/don't know or aren't playing the matchup.

This, in both it being bait and and how teamplay works. I play TF2, hate Overwatch, but this dude's logic holds up.