China

When USA compete against USSR they had:
1) At least 2 times bigger GDP
2) Comparable economy growth rate.
2) Entire Western Block determined to economically suffocate the enemy.
And even in this really favorable situation it took more than 40 years to make Eastern Block surrender.

Now USA compete against China:
1) They have about the same GDP - 1.25 times bigger if you look at nominal or 1.2 times lower if you look at purchasing power parity.
2) China grow for ~7%, while USA for ~ 2% and these numbers remain about the same for relatively long period of time, this is not a fluctuation. With these growth rates China will have bigger nominal GDP than USA before the end of the next presidential term.
3) No one even talks about embargoing China. Current trade war is like 1% of what needs to be done. And USA fights this war alone. Europe doesn't support US trade sanctions. It actually looks like EU fights more against USA than against China.

Americans, do you understand that unless something is done right now, you're really fucked?

Attached: usasov1.png (778x463, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/uighur-muslims-china-reeducation-camps-un-intervene-torture-a8670481.html.
thediplomat.com/2018/12/chinas-djibouti-base-a-one-year-update/
forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/11/22/us-and-australia-try-to-tame-chinas-south-china-sea-ambitions-as-duterte-gives-up/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-01/china-s-radical-plan-to-judge-each-citizen-s-behavior-quicktake
nippon.com/en/in-depth/a05803/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool, hopefully our degenerate mutt empire collapses before we spread our cancer any further

you will always have a small cock

"muh dik" he mumbles as shitskins dominate his capital city

We'll just take Hong Kong and force them to import Opium. Worked before, it'll work again.

Everything is fine. Even though our trade deficit just hit the mark of being worse than it has been in a decade, I'm assured that it's all 3D chess. What could possibly go wrong?

No, it won't work again.

figures are completely fucking wrong US has double gdp of china moron idiot

Dont worry

Moving jobs to South Asia, Mexico and Israel is 5D chess and all part of the plan

China has no power projection, no allies, no real sphere of influence, no culture.

Aren't Pakistan and N.Korea their bitches?

It has finnaly happened. US is the China's bitch now. WEBM related.

Attached: Chinese-American relations in a nutshell.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

China has enough power projection to literally curbstomp your entire military in a week.

Attached: 1543958859683.jpg (768x984, 258K)

I don't know if you're a real retard or pretending, but these a numbers:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

>Americans, do you understand that unless something is done right now, you're really fucked?
How are we fucked, honestly? No one but us can force a trade war with China and we're the ones who should be worried? Your countries are being bought by the Chinese and we should be worried? What difference does it make if we owe them a debt they'll never be able to collect on. And quite honestly, I hope China becomes a regional power just so Europeans understand what it means to live under yellow rule and influence. The censorship and spying they live under now will look like a dream compared to what China will inflict.

Attached: 1542308028691.jpg (525x503, 58K)

More

and now I'm hard at work and need to wait before I can leave my desk....

>flag
>china numba won
Pottery

>Oh you are such faithfull foot servant whiteboi!

Attached: White man POV and Chinese mistress.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

We'll just put up a picture of winnie the pooh and a ghost and they'll start freaking out

Nah, chink eyed insects don't know shit about fighting. China has never won a war in its history.
N.Korea is irrelevant. Pakistan... well sort of, but not really. They're your bitches just as well.

In 1968 they literally humiliated Soviet Union when it was at the height of its military power, and took your border Island. And you couldn't do shit against them.

Attached: US and China.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

EU is dying and China knows most of its GDP is because of America. lets play!

the only thing that can Fuck America is Americans

Pakistan isn’t irrelevant. It gives them the port at Karachi, and directly connects them to the Arab peninsula which is why they’re doing by building CPEC corridor and gives them way into India and Afghanistan by land by surpassing the Himalayas and Hindu Kush.

Also Pakistan has better military equipment than China or India since both countries mostly have their own stuff while Pakistan has state of the art US military technology.

>U.S. China d&c larp
>Russia China d&c larp
Hi Pajeet

Why Jamal?
China has way stronger PPP and its the real indicator of power.

Attached: Asian foot x1.jpg (1043x720, 102K)

Fuck off, I am not pajeet.

> power projection
lol, I've never heard this term outside EU4
> no real sphere of influence,
I don't know what you call "real" sphere of influence, but, as an example, your former Asian republics are already their vassals.

Compare Pakistan’s F-16s to Tejas or Chengdu for example.

>US & China D&C
>implying US and China are allies in the first place

>the only thing that can Fuck America is Americans
Indeed. You try to tell people this and they still believe we should be worried about Russia or China.

Attached: 1542079582009.jpg (2209x1445, 456K)

With the way China treats their muslims, I doubt Pakistan would pull for them when the need arises and risk their extremist population throwing a shitfit.

They love China, unironically. Pakistani schools were considering a proposal to teach Chinese to their students. It’s not that simple

I mean China did was they couldn’t even when they tried 4 times, humiliate India in 1962.

*what

That miserable son of a bitch did more to destroy America than any other. I spit on his grave. Sherman and Grant too. And the Yankee flag.

Lincoln didn't day that btw, it was probably Mel Gibson. Apocalypto., I think.

I'm not saying that Pakistan is irrelevant, but when the US will tell them "you're either with us or against us" they will definetly say fuck off to chinaa.
>lol, I've never heard this term outside EU4
You should read more politcal-military stuff then.
>your former Asian republics are already their vassals.
Which ones? Half of them has our bases, the other half is a total shithole.

What China does in their own country, they have the right. What China does in other countries, through subterfuge, spies, and buying of information and influence is the problem. Spies and traitors need too be treated harshly in the west.

>How are we fucked, honestly?
Once they become dominant power - they redistribute global trade flow according to their interests - taking industries with maximal added value for themselves and leaving industries with minimal added value for their enemies. I.e exactly what USA did after WW2.
>What difference does it make if we owe them a debt they'll never be able to collect on.
No one expects to get this debt back from you. But after USD stops begin world currency - you won't be able to sustain your current deficit.

>be Pajeet
>cant cope with the fact this little lost part of the british colony after immediately falling appart when left alone keeps kicking his smelly ass while there is an even stronger and more advanced neighbouring country Pajeets wish to believe to be on par with at the same time
>hurr Pakistan has better military equipment than China or India
>hurr Pakistan has state of the art US military technology
these burnt poo fumes dont do you well

>EU is dying
They are no more dying than you.

I really doubt you’d see a proper shift without a war. Like the US was dominant pre-WWII but only after Europe was completely devastated were they actually #1.

>implying routine poo in the loo false flagging as over the top "Chinese propaganda shills" requires countries to be allied with China

Haven't heard of any state leaving USA. While EU...

>Which ones? Half of them has our bases, the other half is a total shithole.
All of them. They insult you (like changing Cyrillic to Latin) but they never dare to anger China.
You have meaningless bases there, they have cheap resources.

Attached: 55af672995b7ce06b4baf4ae0aad41c4a6f1dd8965f336bfcaef5159b4463124.jpg (720x1087, 82K)

Nuclear weapon makes war option much more expensive.

>They insult you (like changing Cyrillic to Latin)
Hows that an insult lol. Do you really think anyone in Russia really cares about their languages? We don't have to learn their shitty mumbling. They have to learn Russian so that they can leave their shitholes and work as a basically slaves in Russia. Haven't heard that anyone there would ve learned chinkspeak or moved to china.

You will submit to China, its unavoidable.

Attached: 39436df4128da64260b4eb270ec2d9fc990a829b16e9460070af0e1992d72730.jpg (2400x2400, 442K)

I'm talking about economy. Brexit wasn't a result of economical collapse. They still technically can embargo China.

> Hows that an insult lol. Do you really think anyone in Russia really cares about their languages? We don't have to learn their shitty mumbling.
Absolute sour grape.
> They have to learn Russian so that they can leave their shitholes and work as a basically slaves in Russia. Haven't heard that anyone there would ve learned chinkspeak or moved to china.
Maybe it's because you haven't hear much. Because now China has more GDP per capita than you.

You will not succed.

chicoms have less than 300 weapons ready at any time. slavs could literally nuke your entire military enterprise into dust and still have 700 or so left just in case anyone want to start shit

Russians actually have over 7000 warheads

only 1400 ready to go at any time. same with the US that's what the nuclear hedge system is

Can nuclear bombs stop Chinese footgirls tho

Attached: 1507432217346.jpg (1920x1440, 287K)

I mean possibly. you may need to short launch from subs to prevent them from having enough reaction time to accumulate shoe derived musk.

Power projection is used in the military all the time. You're a dumbass. Go jekr off your flat small Asian dog you low T phaggot

>prevent them from having enough reaction time to accumulate shoe derived musk.

What if you fail?

>Ww2 starts
>GDP growths
That's proof that Hitler was cooned by the elitist

Suomi!

Look at Chinese demographics. The 1 child policy was absolutely fucking genius by the IMF - they have set China up to be a slave labour plantation, and now they are about to hit the biggest demographic cliff in human history.

Attached: Fuck China Fucking Yellow Bastards.jpg (620x706, 94K)

They have huge amount of rural population (actually about 800m) with traditionally high birth rate. And they made some serious changes in this policy recently.
All these graphs assumes that china will just sit and watch how catastrophe happens, instead of reacting.
It's like showing some US statistics and saying - if this trend continues, US gone bankrupt in N years. It doesn't mean shit.

Okay, fuck this shit. The reality is that Chinese population is dying out, and nothing can reverse that trend. China rural population is Full of imbeciles so It wont save Them.

and a ching chong nip nong to you leaf

Isn't the easiest explanation for why they don't care that either China is actually controlled by the West, or at least the elite are investing heavily in China?

>Everything is fine
>while im shure China will collapse soon TM we have all these Mexican and ever so fast growing Indian children
>lets me prove my point posting a random forecast from 2013 based on some 2010 data, that already turned wrong
>China BTFO

are you a retarded nigger?

The difference is that China is reliant on the US putting up with their shit where as the USSR was creating a separate market.

The USSR produced one quarter of scientific output the US did, and had little to offer to the outside world. The Chinese already produce almost as much scientific research, and there's no end in sight.

Don't even compare that to the Cold War, it was just a military competition with sweeping countries to one or another block (so you can or cannot invest and sell to them).

Jow Forums is butthurt because China is everything they want to be. Ethnocentric, with minorities in re-education camps - independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/uighur-muslims-china-reeducation-camps-un-intervene-torture-a8670481.html.

Blatant military expansion - thediplomat.com/2018/12/chinas-djibouti-base-a-one-year-update/
forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/11/22/us-and-australia-try-to-tame-chinas-south-china-sea-ambitions-as-duterte-gives-up/

Dissent stifled with social credit system - bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-01/china-s-radical-plan-to-judge-each-citizen-s-behavior-quicktake

Personality cult around leader - nippon.com/en/in-depth/a05803/
China is the closest thing to the 3rd Reich we have seen in our lifetimes, including the ambition to upset the world order to their benefit. Remains to be seen if it will be successful.

Attached: 1535572582873.png (640x604, 237K)

US import from China - 500B
US buys about 3% of their GDP. While China grows annually by 7%. This is nothing to sneeze at, but even total embargo of Chinese goods by US alone won't change the general trend.