Tfw when Jow Forums tells me rome was built by arabs

>tfw when Jow Forums tells me rome was built by arabs

Attached: tenor.gif (300x168, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but Egyptian grain fed Italians. Ironic, isn't it? African welfare fed Europeans.

>no
So are we white or not
>inbx meds
Meds is a fancy word for arabs

>So are we white or not
White is an Amerimutt meme for people that lost their culture. Italians are Italian.

It was built by nonwhites, that is correct

based & correct

Ptolemaic Egyptians were Greek, and this is of course only later Imperial Rome we are talking about, and by Egypt you really mean the greater Levant.

not all italians are white.
the shit coloured ones point at the white italians as proof they are all white, the europeans left in your country point at the darkies and laugh.

and rome was mutted for hundreds of years once christianised, by the time of the collapse there were almost no latin names left on the gravestones, it was all foreigners.
you can go and read them, theyre still there

>at the white italians
no such thing exists

>whites left
there never were to begin with, pic related

> rome was mutted for hundreds of years
How so? mass immigration was never recored beyond 100-200k germanics, and even that was a small number as compared to natives

Attached: 192.jpg (1449x1500, 853K)

>immigration was never recored beyond 100-200k germanics, and even that was a small number as compared to natives
do you have a source for this?

>Ptolemaic Egyptians were Greek
Maybe the ruling class (pic related is Ptolemy II), but the commoners look like today's Egyptians.
>and by Egypt you really mean the greater Levant
The term greater Levant seems to mean an area spanning Syria and Palestine. It doesn't apply to Egypt it seems. I think differences in Arab dialect indicates a cultural split between these groups.

Jon is an Arab you retard

>pic related

Attached: Ptolemy_II_MAN_Napoli_Inv5600.jpg (1800x2400, 1.12M)

Uhm actually Rome was built by Americans

Attached: 1508781105002.jpg (980x716, 258K)

It's all a conspiracy, the Irish actually built all of Europe.

Some berber are very pale skinned albeit with semitic features

Some of the roman emperors were berbers, similarly ptolemaic egyptians seem to fit the racial profile of the current "alpine" medditeranean (who has largely been replaced by the tanned mongrels)

>Maybe the ruling class (pic related is Ptolemy II), but the commoners look like today's Egyptians.

I think you are right.

Just convert to Islam and rape kids if you want to be Arab so bad. Never seen someone do desperate to join up with pedophiles lmao.

the source is that there are 0 Roman sources saying "the native italian Italian population was outbred by immigrants of any sort to the point italics became a minority"
There are some writers lamenting the presence of gaulish and germanic slaves, some satyrists deploring the presence of "graeculi", and iirc one satyrist said something about Syrians being scammers and thieves, but no one ever talked of transfert of foreign individuals in mass numbers onto Italic soil (that is, prior to Germanic invasions)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Well that is fitting isnt it

rome conquered the mid east and north africa and turned it into the most productive farmland in the world and grew 70% of their crops there. then mohammed and the arabs and their goats took it over and turned it into the mostly rocky barren hellscape that it is today that cannot even support itself

This.

but i am already darker than arabs

Attached: average italian.jpg (299x450, 49K)

No no no you dont get to turn this around to fit your needs, we arent white by pol standards, by saying that pol is practically admitting that the greatest empire on earth, the ones that brought civilization to all of europe and the greatest minds to walk this earth were all arabs.
I want you to think about and i want it to burn and shatter your white cuck ego pride with the strength of ten thousand supernovas

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (1200x729, 431K)

Jow Forums will make you believe that Pakistanis are whiter than Italians, Moroccans are whiter than Spaniards and Turks are whiter than Greeks, the absolute state of this board.

Precisely this. By declaring not being white we also gain privileges of being less susceptible to the culture war waged by kikes against wh*toid

>the source is that there are 0 Roman sources saying "the native italian Italian population was outbred by immigrants of any sort to the point italics became a minority"
but what if there was

then it would be very interesting to debunk because i'm betting my left nut that in 99% of cases said "source" would be nordicist writings based on circular reasoning

Rome wasn't built by Arabs. It was raped by Arabs after it fell.

pic related maximum expansion of islamic calpihate in italy, highlighted in light green

Attached: 1200px-Italy_1000_AD.svg.png (1200x1722, 562K)

God I fucking hate n*rdicist meme articles and their """Indo-European""" wankery, which I still frimly believe to be some bullshit made up to compensate their lack of history and culture.

People used the term Aryan before Americans invented White.

Attached: 1430927390454.jpg (970x863, 173K)

>ancient egyptians
>niggers
DATS RITE

>A "Swede or an Englishman, a Frenchman or Czech, a Pole or Italian" was considered to be related, that is, "Aryan".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate

Attached: 1524907954675.png (894x894, 1.72M)

Northern Italy is still pretty Germanic isn't it? Wealthy, light hair, light eyes, good fighters, best political leaders, etc.

I'm having trouble picturing what the "Eastern race" looks like

>light hair
>light eyes
Part of my family is from there, we have like 1 blonde blue-eyed person in 50 individuals+ making it up. That is a meme, sorry- think of Salvini and that is the avg northern italian look.

>wealthy
That is true

>good fighters
Generally all italians are shit at fighting and have always been, and terroni make up 90%+ of the army now btw in case you were interested

>best leaders
eh, not really, we have had good and shit leaders coming from every aprt of the country indistinctively

>germanic
as i said germanics were 100 to 200,000 peopel spread all over mainland Italy which by roman census numbered 8 to 10 million individuals, so being so much outnumbered germanics coudl nto leave much of a genetic impact

Attached: d21.jpg (602x339, 91K)

we would sure need this again instead of the forth reich of Merkel

My understanding is that after ~350 the census bunched Christian citizens into one category. Aleric and his aristocracy were Christian. I've been on streetview in Northern Italy and it looks like Southern Germany. I'm not a sperg nordicst I was just taught that the first kings/lords of Italy were all Germanic and that Norman Vikings even conquered/ruled Southern Italy for a bit.

Attached: f815b7cbd662ccc93e5cad4034307bda.png (800x533, 153K)

Nobody is begging you to be white lol, we are just tired of the endless threads. The arabs can have you lol.

Let the Italians be niggers, this just their COPE from being called white so much.

Non white*

i was referring to the mass immigration during the fall of the empire which constituted the vast bulk of germanic settlers in Italy and was comoposed according to roman sources by 100 to 200,000 people cumulatively
before that, no more than a few germanics had travelled at once to Italy since the Cimbrian wars, so whether they were included in the census or not is largely irrelevant to the matter

> first kings/lords of Italy were all Germanic
You mean in the dark ages? yes, Benevento, Firenze, Spoleto, Pavia etc. were all germanic kindgoms and duchies. Part was under byzantine control too.
>and that Norman Vikings even conquered/ruled Southern Italy for a bit.
that is correct

Based, if only all americans were like that

Why do you keep posting the same thing over and over every single day? are you autistic? do you get paid for it?

why do you hang desperately onto wh*te scrotum? do you get paid to do it? do you enjoy it? are you autistic?

he's probably a regular nigger.

negro bastardo vai fuori dal cazzo porco dio.

>why do you hang desperately onto wh*te scrotum? do you get paid to do it? do you enjoy it? are you autistic?
I didn't even comment a single time about being white or not, you on the other hand have been doing it for weeks at least, you are either retarded, a shill or both.

You must have mistaken me for the other guy who only spams short replies in the number of dozens, i have been posting it since 2 weeks max using photos of Carlo Conti and if you notice my post are visibly longer and slightly more articulated. Also i BTFO wh*toids who claim Rome was wh*te,( see )whereas the other user does not

rome was built with slaves from the far corners of the empire