Is it a Jew prophecy they could "return" to Israel after 6 million of them perished

What's the source on that?

muh 6 million burnt offering >> go to Israel >> messiah comes

This is the order of events we're dealing with? Doesn't really make sense
>Only about 200,000 died
>They aren't "returning" since they are not Old Testament Jews but are the Talmudic Satanists - maybe mostly Khazars
>Again, the messiah thing, they are not OT Jews, Rothschilds are not OT Jews

Anyways, what's the source on that 6 million prophecy?

Attached: bkpam2178775_sixmillion.jpg (535x569, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/VEne9ImbzS8h/
youtube.com/watch?v=N3Z0QObR--g
youtube.com/watch?v=W9ikVJq-t68&bpctr=1544129517
youtube.com/watch?v=HjcO4tcobc0
youtube.com/watch?v=y4PMcd45fYE
youtube.com/watch?v=M4dKNNRHRdc
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr5WkhEiqcY
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always thought the six million was Holodomor projection rather than prophecy.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

>Holodomor

What's the Holodomor?
When the Synagogue of Satan killed 100 million Christian Russians?

if you have a half hour... powerful, infuriating-
youtube.com/watch?v=N3Z0QObR--g

youtube.com/watch?v=W9ikVJq-t68&bpctr=1544129517

I'll get to it when I'm able

Trotsky was a New York Talmud named ' Lev Davidovich Bronshtein' who changed his name to sound Russian so he could come kill White Christians, and that was most early part leadership, that's what I know now.

Attached: 1543951875206.jpg (1024x570, 135K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HjcO4tcobc0
youtube.com/watch?v=y4PMcd45fYE
youtube.com/watch?v=M4dKNNRHRdc
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr5WkhEiqcY

schiff and rothschlid funded it all to the tune of 20billion.. murdered entire Romanov line in a dirty basement.
Russia is reopening an investigation as to whether it was jewish ritual murder, as the nation wakes to what a decent man/family they were, and what all has been lost to these jackals

They are still stuck to that prophecy. I guess they'll keep doing it until their messiah or whatever arrives on earth.

Attached: 6 million.jpg (1125x846, 109K)

I care more about facts than ideology so I looked into this at some point, but I can't remember the specifics.

If I remember correctly, it's undeniable that hypoerbole like "muh 6 million" (as well as "muh 5 million, etc.) was commonly used in early 20th century Jewish rhetoric.
But the claim that it has a religious backing is dubious, and seemed like a stretch to me. There's a quote people spread around that goes something like "you shall return minus 6 million", but I wasn't able to find that in any religious texts. I found some guy trying to explain it, but it seemed like six degrees of Kevin Bacon to me.

But that's based on my own research and I wasn't being very thorough, maybe someone else knows more about it.

Attached: 1533796758315.png (1215x887, 781K)

look at the montage at 1:04-

and from what I've seen this is only a small sampling, the jews mentioned the 6million figure *hundreds* of times prior to ww2

Here is a list of other historic times they claimed 6 million

Attached: 1531428281284.jpg (5000x5000, 2.76M)

I addressed this here:
>it's undeniable that hypoerbole like "muh 6 million" (as well as "muh 5 million, etc.) was commonly used in early 20th century Jewish rhetoric.
The question that remains is why. Can you prove its religious roots?
I don't think it matters in the grand scheme of things, but I think it's important to not parrot the religious aspect as fact if it can't be proven, just as a matter of principle.

they chose the number 6 because they
want you to follow them and be controlled
by them, bridegroom light. got it mc fly?

Attached: Unled-1.jpg (409x384, 212K)

sigh
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

the number of control is 8.
Hence the stop sign and it's 8 sides.

Attached: 11282294_1595108740774053_1387506939_n.jpg (612x612, 66K)

I remember seeing a newspaper about “6million” jews close to death during the Russo-Japanese war of 1905.

Six million is a magic number in Judaism. It doesn’t even really mean six million, in Jewish literature it just means “a lot.”

>Six million is a magic number in Judaism

People say this but why this number? Source?

Why have they been saying six million Jews died or were about to since the 1800s at least?

Prove it.

See my posts:

I’m not a Jew but I read it in my edition of The Dead Sea Scrolls where they talk about Jewish apocalyptic literature.

>schiff and rothschlid

Fun fact: This Schiff's grandson married Al Gore's daughter. (Though they just got a divorce).

Al Gore, a Rothschild Climate Change hoax agent just like Macron is a Rothschild Climate Change hoax agent just like so many others.

The same people who started the Federal Reserve and Central Banking system want you to pay taxes to for the weather gods so you can have less money.

Attached: karenna-gore-schiff-tipper-al-gore-andrew-schiff.jpg (490x327, 47K)

>Kill 6M real white Israelites
>Gets to recreate Israel
Sounds about right.