My mom is harassing me because I have a Romanian gf, she's xenophobic and voted Brexit

My mom is harassing me because I have a Romanian gf, she's xenophobic and voted Brexit.

How do I deal with her?

Attached: 1495479122622.jpg (300x360, 36K)

You're the kind of people ruining Britain. Good job.

Show her and explain why your girlfriend is breaking common stereotypes and is an example of a good girlfriend.

Has your mom actually talked with this girl and gotten to know her?

dude, i'm from romania and have to say 'what the fuck'
i mean, first of all you shouldn't care what she says but i guess you're still living with her? if that's the case, just tell her you're dumping her and hide the truth on everything she might disagree, untill you live by yourself and don't have to give a shit.
if you DO actually live on your own, just cut contact with her or hide it all from her anyways.

What why?
Why would I force my gf to be around such a toxic person?
Move and cut contact?
I don't know.

>Romanian
Romanian girls are hot

well do you live with your parents or not?
i didn't properly express myself, but if you have your own place, preferrably halfway across the city, you have the luxury of not giving a shit.
it's your house, you can do what you want.
sure, you might care about your mom and dad, of course you do, it's a given.
but if you lived on your own, and say, your parents wouldn't be able to visit a lot, just tell her over the phone 'yeah mum, i broke up with her, no, i'm not going to see her again etc etc'
it's not as if she can smell her over the phone now, isn't it?
it's up to you.

sidenote, if your gf is from any of the following counties marked on the map, i'd recommend getting rid of her, cause that's where the worst romanians are from

Attached: harta_romaniei_cu_judete.gif (445x322, 37K)

>I'm from a marked county

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 110K)

i-auzi, pula mea, care esti

That's most of the country.

He probably some gypsy mixed capital dweller, NW Romania is the good stuff

Can't break up with her now she'll put a fucking gypsy curse on your cock. You fucked up homodick.

Plz don't be racist you sound like my mother.

Your mom seems cool.

>mom

Uh huh.

To the motherfucker who posted the map .. go fuck yourself you cunt bag ... i guess you all can tell im from one of those places , but people there are actually really cool , unless you go around spreading bullshit.

Attached: vwmpn.jpg (412x351, 20K)

>deal with her
Don't
Tell her if she wants to start shit, you'll be happy to end it-- that you'll date whoever the fuck you want and that if she's going to be a fucking bigot about it she can go start kissing Mosque stairs or something like the rest of that acid-flinging, child-raping country of yours.

And move out

Gypsy?

It's hard.

You can imagine the shitstorm I got back at home for dating an Iraqi. Best thing to do maybe is to have them meet.

A lot of xenophobic people are like so because they haven't really met and got to know people from other groups

Why is it that brits hate white people who aren't brits more than somalians?

>Dating a green card hungry ottoman rape baby

Dump the Untermensch

Ask Mum if whom you date is wirth losing her son over?

this
just move faggot