Girl matches with me on tinder, says hi. We chat, have common interests

>Girl matches with me on tinder, says hi. We chat, have common interests
>Ask if she wants to grab a coffee sometime
>She says yes. Ask her how about tomorrow or the next day.
>No answer for 2 days
>Ask if she got my message. She says yes but she's busy this week, but next week yes
>"Okay, what's the best time for you ?"
>No answer for 4 days

I don't know if I should message her again or just wait. On one hand, I may appear pushy and/or desperate if I do. She might message me againn when she's not busy. But in my (limited) experience girls don't do much of the first moves.

On the other hand, I have nothing to lose and my perseverance may pay off, or she'll just unmatch me and I can be done with this.

Follow-up question : If I do message her, do I address the fact she's not answering, either with a joke or something, or do I just try to chat about something else ? Pic unrelated.

Attached: WIN_20180207_01_48_21_Pro.jpg (670x335, 43K)

she's uninterested, just give up

You're right, you've got nothing to lose. If she unmatches or ghosts, swipe more

tbf you're in a losing situation, outreach at this point will seem desperate at best. Send her a meme or something, idk

People flake out on tinder all the time unfortunately. I would just move on to the next one. Maybe she’ll text you back eventually but trying to force it only makes it worse in my experience

dont message back. girls are talking to 100+ guys at a time. a better offer came
you didnt gain or lose anything buddy. i rather a girl ghost me. than use me for a free meal.

move on

I can send images through tinder ? I suck at this shit lol.
I agree that people flake out a lot on the internet, but it just seems odd that she agreed to a coffee date (with some enthusiasm, at that) and then stops being responsive.

> but it just seems odd that she agreed to a coffee date (with some enthusiasm, at that) and then stops being responsive.
its normal on tinder. dont make it worse by texting.

Drop it lol. Isn't it obvious ?

Oh I didn’t realize you never got her number. Before you plan any date from now on always get their number first. Makes it even easier for them to flake if you don’t have their number. But yeah probably best to just move on.

How am I maing it worse ? Either she decided she wasn't interested, and then she'll still not be interested.
Why would I want to make it hard for them to flake though ? If she decided she wasn't interested I'd rather just be told upfront.

I guess tinder might not be for me, heh.

look its online. if she tells a guy, "sorry i lost interest" . the guy probably told her to kys and other negative shit.

its her retarded way of rejection you without saying shit. she might still like you and come back to you later. but keep your cool. dont act like shes the only girl you had a chance with on tinder.
if shes still on tinder after a month and didnt unmatch you. just keep adding new photos and shit. she might notice u after the 10th guy failed her

I'm starting to think online dating is shit and I have better chances meeting someone in real life. I'm shit at selling myself and I have shit pictures, but I think I'm actually a pretty decent catch. (Real humble aren't I ?)

I messaged her again, against most of you guy's advice (sorry). Basically said look, I don't want to impose, and if I do just tell me, but you don't get anything if you don't, try. Let me know if you still want to grav coffee or something.

Will report back with results.

>Will report back with results.
she isn't going to message you back bud

>I'm starting to think online dating is shit
it is shit. only use it to practice on your communication skills honestly. the less effort you put in the better

Don't worry, I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm pessimistic by nature.

you're not pessimistic if you actually hoped she would meet for coffee.

>Why would you want to make it hard for them to flake

It’s early I haven’t had any coffee and I’m having trouble explaining this but it’s not that they’re going to flake on you no matter what. When you get their number that’s them investing in you. Even after you get their number it doesn’t mean anything. Pic related I sure as fuck didn’t go out with all these girls. Girls in my experience on tinder are very skeptical of dudes so you have to do quite a bit to actually go out with them and have sex with them. It’s not as easy as everyone makes it out to be

Attached: 2AA83F64-E2FD-4AA8-A7EF-39A5DAC319ED.png (1242x2208, 319K)

Being pessimistic means you tend to underestimate rather than overestimate the odds of a positive income. It doesn't mean you never try shit. Especially if the cost of trying is two minutes of my time.

That does make sense.

I don't know if it's the same everywhere, but in my area most girls on tinder are actually looking for relationships rather than a fling. I'm not in such a rush to have sex, I'd rather meet someone who's nice to do stuff with. Ofc sex is always nice but not my main goal here.

>girls on tinder are looking for a relationship not a fling

Just curious of what you’re basing this on? When they write that in their profiles? Just so you know I’ve had sex with girls who say they want a relationship on the first date more than a handful of times. I honestly feel like it’s bullshit in most cases. That’s cool if you want to find a relationship on tinder. My last gf I met on tinder and we dated for 2 years. I honestly don’t think that will ever happen again though for me personally. I am too jaded now. After my ex dumped me I just went crazy and I feel like I’ve been “red pilled” (stupid word but best way I can describe it) that girls on tinder aren’t relationship material.

Attached: DB1D577D-46BD-4E6D-AF92-0971D9E8487B.png (1242x2208, 353K)

Don’t bother. She isn’t actually interested. If she was then she would have made the time for you. You are probably a back up plan if her other plans fall through. Move on to the next girl so you don’t waste your time.

Yes, I based this on what they say in their profiles. I'm open to both flings and relationships.

I kinda feel the same way desu, I feel girls who are relationship material don't need to resort to online dating in the first place.

Alas, you were right. No response from her after an hour.