Old Loner

Nearly a wizard.
Been NEET for 5 months, haven't talked to anyone except that one "friend" who's obviously checking on me every month or two to see that I haven't killed myself so that he doesn't feel guilty.
Money from last job is running out, nobody seems to be hiring.

How am I supposed to keep myself motivated to do anything?

Attached: 1517229521713.jpg (500x509, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder
bkcareers.co.uk/
mi5.gov.uk/careers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do something about it. Start by getting off of Jow Forums and looking for a job.

This is cheesy but one thing I always remind myself of in regards to motivation is "dedication beats motivation any day of the week" (ironically a motivational quote in itself). Works for me though. Figure out what you want to do/work in. Maybe you won't get there within one job, but as long as you keep at it and stay dedicated to your own happiness and fortune, then you have not lost. Remember: you absolutely deserve the best in life for yourself.

Did you get any skills on your way to becoming a wizard? If all else fails there are options like teaching English abroad, so there's no reason to worry.

>Did you get any skills on your way to becoming a wizard?
The ability to not enjoy your old hobbies anymore.

>If all else fails there are options like teaching English abroad, so there's no reason to worry.
As if I know how to teach.

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder

Lower both your work and dating standards. Easy?

> As if I know how to teach.

It's not hard, obviously you'd give yourself a few hours to analyse what a teacher actually does, but everybody has seen a teacher work before.

Not American and working for barely minimum wage is not ideal for London.

>Lower both your dating standards.
Don't really have any persay but in my area, most average-to-ugly girls are in relationships. It's just 1/10 hamplanets on mobility scooters left. Also Tinder is not for socially retarded, friendless people like me.

When I was jobless and down I gave myself 2 simple rules:

- Go outside at least once a day
- Apply for a job at least once a week

Going outside (even if it's just to the corner store and back) gives you a nice reality check that the world is still turning, there are other people out there, etc. It also indirectly forces you to get dressed, and gives you an occasion to run that errand you've been putting off. This is the rule that keeps you sane.

The job search item is there to keep the ball rolling on getting out of the dumps. Didn't find a job listing you liked this week? Guess you're applying to the one that sucks the least or try harder to find one you do like.

Sorry bkcareers.co.uk/

>tinder is not
How do you know? Stop being scared and try it. Also you can go to social events you hate like dancing lessons, but i guess that requires you to leave your basement first...

So you're telling me nobody at all is hiring in London? Hmmm...

They might not be hiring in jobs you want to do, but it's better to have a job than none at all. That money is going to run out a lot faster if there's nothing coming to balance it. You can always leave for a better paying when it comes up. What jobs are you looking for?

>What jobs are you looking for?
Just crappy wageslave shelf stacking jobs. Haven't heard from them in weeks. Haven't applied to anything for the last month.

Thinking about claiming JSA and hoping the job centre can help me.

Can you stop suggesting fast food places? They spit on the workers in the branches near me.

mi5.gov.uk/careers

Did you get on benefits as well?

>Also Tinder is not for socially retarded, friendless people like me
Wow I can't see why anyone would want to turn YOU down! You sound delightful!

Still had some money, not broke enough to get benefits.

Think I can get backdated benefits or is it not worth it?

Bumping cos I literally have nothing better to do.

Well I don't know where you're from but working fast food isn't necessarily a bad thing. You need exp OP it doesn't have to be a permanent job. I know you're going to feel like sh*t but it's a job and any job is just that, a job where you earn a living.

Whatever you choose don't be ashamed to work. I worked in fast food for less than a year and it wasn't THAT bad just try to get along with your co workers.

>You need exp OP
I have 4 years of wageslave experience. I wonder if my manager fucked me over in my reference.

Attached: 473153922_861c534646_o.jpg (465x475, 41K)

Bump.

I really don't have anything better to so I'm gonna keep bumping.

Buy a rope before all your money runs out

I have actually.

Loled xdxdxd

You want serious adv? Aight. First you need to find rest, not sleep but rest. Meditate and take that stuff serious. If you're depressed and you hate things like you say, you wouldn't mind wasting 2-3 hours meditating every day right?
With meditation you will see that the gibberish inner voice starts to calm down, it will give you clear directions now. Directions you understand and can do. Then it's time to grow big balls, Tupac style and do what is needed. Doesn't have to be gang gang shit every day. Maybe one moment you help someone and the next moment you have to stop someone. Be kind and be sweet to the ones that need the love, and break the ones abusing love.
Always choose the option that requires the most work. Get a soldier mentality. If you fail to do what I'm saying(you probably will), that's because you're living a life with your ego/inner beast/animal side of the human. That's also why you feel like an animal(worthless), but don't forget that you're a human, a person that sits in the back of the machine we call body. All pain is fake all thoughts are irrelevant, the only thing that matters is how you spend your time

>gang gang
Jesus Christ. God has forsaken me.

I've applied to JSA today and hopefully that'll allow me to get on some courses for free.
I've been thinking about learning C/C++ and learn how to build a game or something, I don't maybe using the unreal engine since that seems to have some C++ coding involved? That'll count as part of a portfolio that people bang on about right?