Top sale on amazon France

Top sale on amazon France

Attached: 1544132596-dsjngjgsgs.png (726x213, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lebenladendu49.sitew.com/fs/root/6zz0r-creer_explosifs_et_gazs_de_combats.doc
amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VIVE LA FRANCE

Attached: 1538876010942.png (1262x1024, 1.33M)

just get a katana if you wanna be so fucking edgy

>wood composite
metal bats are much more dangerous

Attached: 1534741651952.png (1224x976, 1.34M)

kek

mais oui c'est claire

Suggestion to improve your wooden bats. Drill a 10mm hole down half way to the handle. Break open some car batteries and melt down the lead, pour liquid lead into the hole. Let sit overnight.

Would Amazon be responsible for inciting violence for suggesting to buy a weapon?

>Suggestion to improve your wooden bats. Drill a 10mm hole down half way to the handle. Break open some car batteries and melt down the lead, pour liquid lead into the hole. Let sit overnight.
Fuck off you evil faggot.

>Buying on Amazon

or put in a metal rod and dont poison yourself and risk exploding a fucking battery

>Buying a BBW bat
Chubbychaser

>not putting a giant spike through it

pleb

Attached: 40watt2.jpg (1024x682, 65K)

Buy a aluminum t ball bat. Cut off the top. Stuff a sponge down to the taper toward the handle.
Fill with quick-crete, allow overnight cure sitting upright.

We used to make these in st Louis when I was a kid, called em nigger knockers. The will literally break any limb or skull you swing at.

>own barnett baseball bats
>tweet about how every yellow jacket is using their brand new 2018 model barnett bat this weekend at the weekly protest
>become a billionaire overnight

think i may start pumping out some t-shirts designs on zazzle

>fallout irl

Quick-crete? Is it some 1 minute concrete fix?

Fishing weights work fine and don't cost $150

post the most elite anarchist cookbook recipes in this thread

It's just regular concrete.

>using dead normie meme

Wood bats hold their shape better

lebenladendu49.sitew.com/fs/root/6zz0r-creer_explosifs_et_gazs_de_combats.doc

What is France's favorite baseball team?

>breaking open car batteries for lead
enjoy spilling acid all over yourself

White Socks

Definitely not the Royals.

kek

Here we have the anser to who organised these riots. Baseball bat manufacturors. Its always the one who profits from it

what's the purpose of the sponge?

hey frenchie.. gimme a legit rundown on what the fuck is really going on... did marco really send in the troops and are you frog faggits actually going to put up a fight..? i want to believe but i got a felling this is gonna be a big nothingburger

uh no its a nigger shirt and a dumb watch

Attached: adwadawd.png (1328x869, 431K)

A sock with half a brick in it is cheaper and deadlier. It's almost like you frogs dont know how distribution of force works.

Really? Car batteries? You retard

>195823614
Plebs, I have six bats sitting next to me and two more floating around the house. I'm ready for the batcalypse.

its number one in the BASEBALL BAT CATEGORY you retard lmao

i want french revolution guillotine edition 2.0 as much as the next guy but this is gay

Attached: awdasdadw.png (1577x970, 406K)

stop the lies frog

amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers

Wood bats are heavier, therefore better as a blunt instrument.

just get wheel weights you dumbass

You want the momentum to carry in the head of the bat. Hence the weight needs to be mostly up top, the sponge prevents it from filling the whole bat.

It's super easy to swing when the weight carries towards the head. Plus the impact is awesome.

Top sale on Amazon France

Attached: Drapeau.de.la.jpg (612x408, 16K)

That's a shit tier weapon. No defensive ability

NO its just easier to mix and supposedly cures faster.

Plus it's cheap, with one bag of quick Crete you can make like 7-10 nigger knockers

What the fuck?
You know you can just buy lead weight and pack it into a bat with wood glue.
You don't need to take apart a fucking car battery and fuck around with molten metal.

That's like saying I should disassemble my clothes dryer if I need a piece of mesh screen.

Greentext time user, I know you have some stories

Stop trying to get idiots here to kill themselves doing something stupid.

Fallout you say?

Attached: 1E55A0D9-E7B5-49ED-B730-6CDC3753B725.png (900x740, 889K)

i was going to order some of these to keep in my car.
if the police see them i can say i'm a baseball fan and have novelty bats
they are 18 inches long and can be easily hidden in a jacket sleeve

Attached: BAT_ASS.jpg (300x212, 67K)

Maybe we were a little bit more crazy, but we would fill the first 3/4 of the bat with a hard setting AB casting material, and the last 5 inches we would fill with a mixture of river rocks and molten lead. Using the rocks to get the weight right but still take up enough space.
Only downside was they would damn near break your wrist if you hit something hard like thick metal or ground.
Another fun one was filling the whole bat with molten aluminum and letting it set and cool. It was heavy as, but hilarious. Too difficult to make those though.

Wait for Saturday, shits are going to get serious this time

>be 2nd Gen Irish American kid
>family moved from Chicago to St Louis before I was born, cause my parents thought it would have more opportunity and saftey
>grow up with a bunch of other Mc, and assorted white mutt kids.
>80s roll around I'm in the 9th grade
>suddenly niggers everywhere
>niggers literally started jumping me and friends, as well as just neighborhood bullshit.
>decided we were sick of it. Talked to a guy my dad worked with who used to do "collections" in Chicago. He taught us how to make nigger knockers

>we started packing them every where we went, any time shit went down we got to smashing.
>my cousin went to prison for a hate crime cause he accidentally killed a guy with one that was jumping his friend, but called him a nigger in the process.

Yeah that is dumb. You need a weapon you can repeatedly and easily swing that won't hurt you in the process. Also it has to be easier to conceal.

Hence why we used tball bat's instead of baseball bat's, and only a pound or two of concrete.

The black should fear the mick

VIVE LE ROI VIVE MACRON

Attached: 1544133893004.png (578x544, 489K)

You can burn the wood if you need to, amerimutt. It has a secondary use.